Playoffs #7 Chesapeake @ #2 Valley

Jolly P(irate)
SEOP

Re: Playoffs #7 Chesapeake @ #2 Valley

Post by Jolly P(irate) »

FIDO wrote:
P(irate) wrote:
Valenth wrote:I just hope this Burg Bias character isnt Mark May in disguise! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Didn't Mark May go to Valley? Lol. Jk. Yes Valley has a very nice stadium and some wierdos. But who cares. We all do. I would rather be weird than be like everyone else. Enjoy yourselves and have fun. I'm sure the boys playing are going to. If I can get this hemeroid of mine to lighten up I may get to catch this game Saturday night. She's been a pain lately. :lol:
Why are you allowing that cg-ironton fan get to you... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: j/k to both you and him.
:lol:

PantherPride
Varsity

Post by PantherPride »

pmow3 wrote:Aww. You'll love our stadium!!
It's the "CROWN JEWEL" of Scioto county. West is the only other stadium that I can think of that's close.
People come from miles just to watch us play there. They spend their hard earned money just to come in.
It's almost like Field of Dreams....
That has to be why they come. I know it's not to root for us.
:)
This will be our 3rd trip in the last 4 years to Lucasville, so we're familiar with your facilities. Very nice indeed.

X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X
SEOPS

Post by X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X »

Gotta say valley but believe peake will make a game of it

Winners never quit. And quitters never win! Vince Lombardi
coop
SEOPS

Post by coop »

Sport Fan wrote:
coop wrote:
wobycat wrote:
It's a great venue, the fans are just delusional.
Yes, we are. I'll be honest here.... I'm just super thankful that Burg was so generous enough to let us win 3 SOC titles in a row. I mean let's be honest here, we all know Valley can't beat Wheelersburg, ever. The Eddie fumble was called in from the pressbox, and for that....I'm forever greatful.
Your welcome!!! we will do it for you again in 20 years... :roll:
Thanks a ton! I'd say probably 4 years from now, but YOU'RE probably right.

Sport Fan
JV Team

Post by Sport Fan »

Now go take it to Chesapeake ......

4thgoal
SEOPS

Post by 4thgoal »

What is the Valley injury situation? Always gotta back the SOC teams, but this will be a close one

coop
SEOPS

Post by coop »

There hasn't been any news on the Valley injury front.

Spamoony
Waterboy

Post by Spamoony »

With a healthy Romanello I say Valley by 14
Without him I say its a coin flip game

fred_flinstone
Freshman Team

Post by fred_flinstone »

No matter who is in or out for Valley, Chesapeake has a great chance to win this football game. Chesapeake will have the field covered in athletes, including one of the fastest kids in the area in Fletcher. And I would assume he will be playing on both sides of the ball in this game. Don't sleep on the Peake, they have a very good team and are well coached. This game is going to be electric!

Tribal Force
Riding the Bench

Post by Tribal Force »

I have heard The Panthers have their own injury problems at the QB position.

fred_flinstone
Freshman Team

Post by fred_flinstone »

You heard wrong! He ran all over CG last week. And has taken every snap in practice this week. I think at this point the panthers are at their healthiest!

coop
SEOPS

Post by coop »

Who hasn't ran all over CG??

Cpt. Obvious
JV Team

Post by Cpt. Obvious »

I personally think that this matchup will be the game of the week. Peake is hungry and no doubt chomping at the bit at the chance to play valley. My thoughts are that this will be decided by Rolfe. That kid is a ball player! If he's on then I don't believe Peake will be able to stop him from throwing all over the field. If Peake can pressure him and make him rush his throws and not beat em with his feet then they can take the victory. With that said my opinion is that valley obviously takes it with a relentless offense and the score will be something like 31 to 21. Let's go Indians represent the SOC!!!

BurgGrad6
SE

Post by BurgGrad6 »

Cpt. Obvious wrote:I personally think that this matchup will be the game of the week. Peake is hungry and no doubt chomping at the bit at the chance to play valley. My thoughts are that this will be decided by Rolfe. That kid is a ball player! If he's on then I don't believe Peake will be able to stop him from throwing all over the field. If Peake can pressure him and make him rush his throws and not beat em with his feet then they can take the victory. With that said my opinion is that valley obviously takes it with a relentless offense and the score will be something like 31 to 21. Let's go Indians represent the SOC!!!
I agree cpt. America!

Cpt. Obvious
JV Team

Post by Cpt. Obvious »

:lol: Lol you sure your a burg grad??? Most of em can read!!! Cpt America... Smh..... :lol:

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

GOOD LUCK TO BOTH SQUADS, BUT I'M PULLING FOR OUR OVC BROTHER THE PANTHERS.
HER'S MY PREDICTION========== I ANTICIPATE PLENTY OF PURPLE AT THIS GAME.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
coop
SEOPS

Post by coop »

End of week prediction:

Valley 34
Peake 27

Good luck to the Indians tomorrow night!

pmow3
Varsity

Post by pmow3 »

P(irate) wrote:
Valenth wrote:I just hope this Burg Bias character isnt Mark May in disguise! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Didn't Mark May go to Valley? Lol. Jk. Yes Valley has a very nice stadium and some wierdos. But who cares. We all do. I would rather be weird than be like everyone else. Enjoy yourselves and have fun. I'm sure the boys playing are going to. If I can get this hemeroid of mine to lighten up I may get to catch this game Saturday night. She's been a pain lately. :lol:

Love this!!!!

Henry Jones, Jr.
Freshman Team

Post by Henry Jones, Jr. »

BIG Plays will be the determining factor in this game.

There will be Three to Four Big plays that will make the difference in this game. I don't know what those plays will be, but I look for an athletic display on the field by both teams. It could be an interception or a kick return, but I just have a feeling that this game won't be over until the 4th Quarter.

Firebreather
Freshman Team

Post by Firebreather »

Peake has a history of turning the ball over. If they do they have no shot. If not, they have a chance.

Return to “Football”