Best team ever in Racine?

tommygnosis
Riding the Bench

Re: Best team ever in Racine?

Post by tommygnosis »

... just about any season in Racine has the potential to be the best ever. The historical precedent isn't that demanding.

... Go Eagles!

ChuckyTaylor
Waterboy

Post by ChuckyTaylor »

Does it count if you make .500 on the back of a waterford forfeit?

KC Java
Freshman Team

Post by KC Java »

Its no wonder you guys dont win as much as you fight amongst yourselves at school all day....

Steegal
Freshman Team

Post by Steegal »

KC Java wrote:Its no wonder you guys dont win as much as you fight amongst yourselves at school all day....

Really can't say I disagree with that.

THROW-YA-O'S-UP!O-H
Riding the Bench

Post by THROW-YA-O'S-UP!O-H »

I'd have to say the Meigs team that played in Racine in 1998 at the preview that scored around 50 points in the 2 qtrs played... :122245

grizzlynatural
Varsity

Post by grizzlynatural »

I wanna know how the hell 4ever can shut down a thread because "its 2 more than needed" when you've got 40 on one page of Ironton threads. Wheres Bob going to get his haircut? What kind of car is Bob going to buy. What do you think Bob should eat before the game this Friday? Whats the clan going to buy Bob for Christmas..........

I could go on for days, but i just want an honest and simple answer. I'd accepted the reason for shutting the other thread down becuase the kid was being an idiot, but no. The excuse was "becuase its 2 more than needed". I'll be waiting.

Memphis Raines
Waterboy

Post by Memphis Raines »

What does that even mean?

oubobcats12
Waterboy

Post by oubobcats12 »

i'm goin to make a prediction and say that the 2019 team will be the best ever...they will win state

grizzlynatural
Varsity

Post by grizzlynatural »

Memphis Raines wrote:What does that even mean?

Another thread was opened up by the same person who opened this one but it was locked or i would have posted it there. Thats what that means.

coachK
JV Team

Post by coachK »

what about the j.h. team that never lost

hardhitter 11 `
Waterboy

Post by hardhitter 11 ` »

coachK wrote:what about the j.h. team that never lost

Word on the street is, they are still undefeated, and still playing against jr. high teams. :122245

bluetraveler
Riding the Bench

Post by bluetraveler »

Don't know what year,but the year the Singleton kid played they were 7-3 and that kid was a beast.had a scholarship in hand from OU and got in some kind of trouble so the scholarship was pulled.

King of Kings
Freshman Team

Post by King of Kings »

bluetraveler wrote:Don't know what year,but the year the Singleton kid played they were 7-3 and that kid was a beast.had a scholarship in hand from OU and got in some kind of trouble so the scholarship was pulled.

I am sure Trimble destroyed the Tornados that year. :lol: :lol: :lol: This topic should be in the basketball forum. Wait a minute, we all know that would be the almost state champion team so whats the point. :122246

redrocket
Riding the Bench
Location: Along the river where the shotgun protects my humble abode 4 notes a week. You guess which four.

Post by redrocket »

Singleton's team did lose to the cats that year. At the very end of the game Singleton scored a go ahead touchdown that was called back for a personal foul on him. The only time I have ever seen a tailback get called for spearing on a dive play. The game was played at Trimble, go figure.

hardhitter 11 `
Waterboy

Post by hardhitter 11 ` »

Southern was 5-5 when Singleton played.

redrocket wrote:Singleton's team did lose to the cats that year. At the very end of the game Singleton scored a go ahead touchdown that was called back for a personal foul on him. The only time I have ever seen a tailback get called for spearing on a dive play. The game was played at Trimble, go figure.

In true Racine form, "we would have won but the refs cheated us." :122245

King of Kings
Freshman Team

Post by King of Kings »

redrocket wrote:Singleton's team did lose to the cats that year. At the very end of the game Singleton scored a go ahead touchdown that was called back for a personal foul on him. The only time I have ever seen a tailback get called for spearing on a dive play. The game was played at Trimble, go figure.

I actually just watched that game the other day. Singleton was tackled on the five yard line and then proceeded to kick a Trimble player several times. The penalty was unsportsmanlike conduct, which is very obvious on film. Trimble had three touchdowns called back that game as well, two was in the first half. Southern had three offensive plays go for positive yardage which happened to be long Td runs by Singleton. Singleton was very good, but Trimble was much better. They should have beat Southern much worse.

Rutterkickballer
Freshman Team

Post by Rutterkickballer »

Southern shoud beat us this year since all the skillkids are playin kickball.

coachK
JV Team

Post by coachK »

southern will never beat trimble in football

Return to “Football”