Alexander Spartans

spartans_fan
Varsity

Re: Alexander Spartans

Post by spartans_fan »

bevo wrote:Alexander will prob win 1 games or could, I don't think their defense is good enough to slug it out with the likes of Wheelersburg or some of the other established teams. They have given up points to a lot of teams!
I question if you have even seen Alexander play. One of the best defenses in SEO. I am sure there are better defenses, but the strength of the Spartans team is the defense.

Go Alex! You went undefeated in the TVC and are playing very solid football. Keep winning and you will earn respect from those who are willing to appreciate good football.

indianabuck
All State

Post by indianabuck »

Alex has a very good D. They play physical also. Just remember though, no playoff games are easy. Rock Hill will give Alex everything they can handle. They will have to bring their A game to advance.

AlbanySpartans01
Waterboy

Post by AlbanySpartans01 »

coach saunders their defensive coordinator does a great job with that defense and really fun to watch him on the sidelines. the defense is very disciplined and plays with the coaching staffs emotion.

there are no gimme games in the playoffs and expect for a close low scoring game. expect a huge crowd in Albany

bevo
Varsity

Post by bevo »

indianabuck wrote:Alex has a very good D. They play physical also. Just remember though, no playoff games are easy. Rock Hill will give Alex everything they can handle. They will have to bring their A game to advance.
Alex will beat Rock Hill 41 - 10 Sorry in the past the OVC was stronger not any more. This will be a blow out!

gametime
SE

Post by gametime »

bevo wrote:
indianabuck wrote:Alex has a very good D. They play physical also. Just remember though, no playoff games are easy. Rock Hill will give Alex everything they can handle. They will have to bring their A game to advance.
Alex will beat Rock Hill 41 - 10 Sorry in the past the OVC was stronger not any more. This will be a blow out!
Your only loss was to a ovc team

You can't handle the truth
spartans_fan
Varsity

Post by spartans_fan »

gametime wrote:
bevo wrote:
Your only loss was to a ovc team
Bevo is not from Alexander. Trust me, the boys remember the loss from Chesapeake very well.

Alexander hitman
Varsity

Post by Alexander hitman »

I like Alex by a couple scores at home...

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Spartans have been playing better football the last half of the season. Defense has been playing better and the Offense has caught up with the defense.

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us

Return to “Football”