when will we know the dates and times of the playoff games? I know some games are played on saturdays

gametime
SE

Re: when will we know the dates and times of the playoff games? I know some games are played on saturdays

Post by gametime »

Orange and Brown wrote:
gametime wrote:Rock Hill don't have bus issue, someone is starting stuff on here trying to knock the hill down or something. Rock Hill will be there and ready, riding in a big yellow Bus
A magic school bus!
Borrow from a school in ky

You can't handle the truth
gametime
SE

Re: when will we know the dates and times of the playoff games? I know some games are played on saturdays

Post by gametime »

gametime wrote:
Orange and Brown wrote:
gametime wrote:Rock Hill don't have bus issue, someone is starting stuff on here trying to knock the hill down or something. Rock Hill will be there and ready, riding in a big yellow Bus
A magic school bus!
Borrowed from a school in ky

hilljack
Freshman Team

Post by hilljack »

Thats some funny stuff right there man, Bus issues? Rock Hill has never missed a game because of Bus issues? Where do people come up with this stuff

Chieftain2009
SEOPS HOF

Post by Chieftain2009 »

If that's even true, which I doubt it is about the buses, you are in the playoffs, you find a way.

Blaze12
Waterboy

Post by Blaze12 »

http://ohsaa.org/sports/ft/boys/FBRegio ... seForm.xls

Here is the form from OHSAA.

$5 per mile one way for two buses (one team bus one band bus)

$15 for food per official party member up to 80

$200 for incidentals.

Hope that helps.

SportFan2013
Waterboy

Post by SportFan2013 »

It blows my mind that you people legitimately believe I'm joking about this.

In the state of Ohio, school bus funding is tied directly to the number of students that use buses. Less than half of Rock Hill's student use school buses on a daily basis, meaning they have a smaller amount of buses available for other events. And the buses that they do have sometimes sit as many as 3 kids to a seat or have so many kids to pick up that they start their routes as early 6:00 A.M. whenever school doesn't start until 7:45.

I'll also point out that for every football game this season, the football team and band at Rock Hill have left after 4 P.M. after the regular routes were done. But I'm sure they will work something out.

At least I was concerned about how they were getting there, which is why I originally asked if the day could be changed (looking for a Saturday game).

No one is out to get any of you or your favorite team. There is no evil intention to see through in my posts.

gametime
SE

Post by gametime »

SportFan2013 wrote:It blows my mind that you people legitimately believe I'm joking about this.

In the state of Ohio, school bus funding is tied directly to the number of students that use buses. Less than half of Rock Hill's student use school buses on a daily basis, meaning they have a smaller amount of buses available for other events. And the buses that they do have sometimes sit as many as 3 kids to a seat or have so many kids to pick up that they start their routes as early 6:00 A.M. whenever school doesn't start until 7:45.

I'll also point out that for every football game this season, the football team and band at Rock Hill have left after 4 P.M. after the regular routes were done. But I'm sure they will work something out.

At least I was concerned about how they were getting there, which is why I originally asked if the day could be changed (looking for a Saturday game).

No one is out to get any of you or your favorite team. There is no evil intention to see through in my posts.
:roll:

Burg_Grad_77
SEOPS HO

Post by Burg_Grad_77 »

"Welcome back my friends to the show that never ends"
hilljack
Freshman Team

Post by hilljack »

WOW
This is just a crazy topic, so i will say it once, i'd rather debate about the games. Rock Hill has a new transportation director this year for one, there has been not 1 bus issue this year, there has not been 1 field trip cancelled for bus reasons (fact) this year, there has not been any transportation issue to any sporting event. Not sure if you have had some issue in the past or not, but I feel confident that MR Barry Litteral will make sure the kids have a ride to the game Friday night.

Return to “Football”