Alexander @ Federal Hocking 9-19

alexanderspartan
Waterboy

Alexander @ Federal Hocking 9-19

Post by alexanderspartan »

I look for the Spartans to get them a win in this battle of Athens County. Probably the best 2 teams in the county facing off in this one.

dish it
Riding the Bench

Re: Alexander @ Federal Hocking 9-19

Post by dish it »

alexanderspartan wrote:I look for the Spartans to get them a win in this battle of Athens County. Probably the best 2 teams in the county facing off in this one.

i dont know about the 2 best in the county, but top notch indeed. i look for federal hocking to keep rolling after a big win last week. lets go lancers.... pound it to'em

ATownWarrior
Freshman Team

Post by ATownWarrior »

i gotta go with arno and his warriors. they have a good week of practice, prepare well. and beat the lancers 13-7.

GO SPARTANS!!!

Joedirt
Freshman Team

Post by Joedirt »

Fed-Hock could beat up ANYONE in Athens County right now,Fed-Hock in a Blowout.46-6

NY BUCKS
All State

Post by NY BUCKS »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

freethrow
Varsity

Post by freethrow »

I'd say that Federal right now beats anyone in any division Ohio or Hocking. I see them winning out. I think they
even beat big bad Nelsonville. I mean you got blown out at Berne Union and just escaped Wellston in two overtimes and they aren't very good.

Federal wins this one by at least three touchdowns this is their rival and it's at Federal I believe.

sports mom 09
Freshman Team

Post by sports mom 09 »

I love my spartans but if something doesn't change this will not be a game at all. Federal Hocking has been playing very tough the last couple weeks and it seems that Alex has given their games away with turnovers. I would love to see the spartans come out on top, but with the loss of Meadows I really think this game will belong to the Lancers. Not that Meadows is the key player to the spartans team but he will be missed ALOT!!!!!! Get better Wes, our thoughts and prayers are with you young man. Spartans, play with heart, give you best. I will be cheering for you. Lancers by 2 TD in this game.

FridayNites
Waterboy

Post by FridayNites »

that will be a tough call, to decide the 2 best teams in athens county.
the closest we will see to that is trimble plays alex, n-y, and fh.
fh plays trimble and alex.but i think we would need an n-y fh game in this equation.
and yes i left out athens

fh looked better than they have since the playoff year against chanel
and i believe they will be 14 pts better than alex.

dilligaf
S

Post by dilligaf »

i pick alex in a close game

lancerfan16
Waterboy

Post by lancerfan16 »

Good Luck to the Spartans your in for a tuff game.
We don't discount any team but I see the win going to the Lancers!

Were on a Roll
Were In Control
Go Lancers Go!

:122249

I smell bad
Varsity

Post by I smell bad »

Alexander got thumped by Trimble so they are not even close to being one of the top 2 teams in the county. The only reason they are in the top 5 is that there are only 5 teams in the county. Fed Hock refuses to play NY, and Athens refuses to play Trimble so we wont get to see a true county champion. However, Fed struggled against Athens, so they will have their hands full with Trimble. Therefore, I don't think anyone can count either of these teams as two of the best in the county just yet. I will say FH pounds Alex in this one though.

The Enforcer
SEO

Post by The Enforcer »

Im takin Fed in this one 34-13

ATownWarrior
Freshman Team

Post by ATownWarrior »

I smell bad wrote:Alexander got thumped by Trimble so they are not even close to being one of the top 2 teams in the county. The only reason they are in the top 5 is that there are only 5 teams in the county. Fed Hock refuses to play NY, and Athens refuses to play Trimble so we wont get to see a true county champion. However, Fed struggled against Athens, so they will have their hands full with Trimble. Therefore, I don't think anyone can count either of these teams as two of the best in the county just yet. I will say FH pounds Alex in this one though.

i dont think that 2 touchdowns is getting "thumped" had alexander not fumbled the football twice then it would have been the same game last year in which alexander pulled it out. none the less that game is over. maybe fh does pound alex maybe alex pulls it out. sports mom is right if alex doesnt fix the turnovers fh will pound alex. your guess is as good as mine.

inthemntime
Waterboy

Post by inthemntime »

The Lancers have been rolling since the start of the second half of the Fort Frye game. They became a totally different team, and sort of found themselves. The backfield is running strong, the defense has been swarming, and most important Torrence shows signs of confidence. I'll take FH by at least three touchdowns.

trimblebookworm
Riding the Bench

Post by trimblebookworm »

Fed hock will win this one easily alexander doest stand a chance
42-13

rut151
Freshman Team

Post by rut151 »

JUSTAFAN89 wrote:Fed-Hock could beat up ANYONE in Athens County right now,Fed-Hock in a Blowout.46-6

F.H. had a great win against Athens, but there is no way they could compete with N-Y. Maybe in a few years if they keep a consisant coaching staff and continue to get more kids out ofr football. Unitl then lay off silly smack.

Lancers 28

Alex 0

ATownWarrior
Freshman Team

Post by ATownWarrior »

trimblebookworm wrote:Fed hock will win this one easily alexander doest stand a chance
42-13

normally i would disagree with this, but with the way alexander has been turning over the ball there is chance of this.

GO SPARTANS!!!

Swampfox
Freshman Team

Post by Swampfox »

I'm picking the Spartans in a close one. Its always hard to win on the road in the TVC. Federal Hocking has been playing good football. Remember in the win over Athens, Tope didnt play. Although it may not have played into the win lost column, I am sure it would have made a difference in the score.

Joedirt
Freshman Team

Post by Joedirt »

rut151 wrote:
JUSTAFAN89 wrote:Fed-Hock could beat up ANYONE in Athens County right now,Fed-Hock in a Blowout.46-6

F.H. had a great win against Athens, but there is no way they could compete with N-Y. Maybe in a few years if they keep a consisant coaching staff and continue to get more kids out ofr football. Unitl then lay off silly smack.

Lancers 28

Alex 0

Silly smack :lol: :lol: :lol: Just saying that the way Fed-Hock is playing they would be hard to beat right now.Beat a top notch team from Cleveland,came back from 20pts to beat FF.We will see when NY plays Ironton just how good NY is. :roll: Until then, go Fed go. 8) Good luck to both Alex and Fed-Hock Friday night.

I smell bad
Varsity

Post by I smell bad »

A-town-

You must have watched a different game than I did. Trimble dominated that game. But, as you said, that game is over. Don't look for Alex to "pull this one out though."

Return to “Football”