Sportfolio...Save me a seat Friday night

jottings
SEOPS H

Sportfolio...Save me a seat Friday night

Post by jottings »

Sportfolio...If you can, save me a seat Friday night. I'lll also check with Mr. Meeks for a slot. Thanks.

93Bulldog
SEOPS HOF

Re: Sportfolio...Save me a seat Friday night

Post by 93Bulldog »

Jottings ... I will be up in the box Friday, I believe the Athens press box is fairly big enough to accomidate everyone ... But, if it starts to get crowded and you haven't arrived I, and or Sportfolio, will save you a seat.

* But ..... If we save ya a seat, you're going to have to where an Athens bulldog sweatshirt the entire game! Were not flexible on this matter either ... No sweatshirt, No pressbox pass! .... :mrgreen:

jottings
SEOPS H

Post by jottings »

I've got a green T-Shirt, but it does not have any gold on it.

Hope that hurricane down Florida way holds off until after the game. Hate to see Friday night football messed up because of storms. Final game up there last year was awful. You couldn't tell which team was which because of the rain and mud.

freethrow
Varsity

Post by freethrow »

I'm sure Athens bleachers will have plenty of seats as it always does. Lets hope after a couple of wins they start to become filled up.

Gib25
Varsity

Post by Gib25 »

Looking forward to seeing you on Friday Jottings. There will always been room for you at our games!!

sportfolio
JV Team

Post by sportfolio »

Jottings -- I am finally getting around to football since we had the state Legion tournament and then I attended some of the games in the Great Lakes Regional which was at Chillicothe this year .. finally finished up earlier today -- team from Midland, Mich. won the tournament

In answer to your request, you can be right next to me (and close to Bulldog 64 as noted above)

Don't worry about the green and gold t-shirt

jottings
SEOPS H

Post by jottings »

Thanks, sportfolio. Hopefully it will not rain, or at least hold off until after the game.

PS: If it does rain, maybe GAHS-4-Ever could get in out of the wet stuff. Don't want him to catch a cold this early in the season.

It will be our first grid game without Odie since 1954.

sportfolio
JV Team

Post by sportfolio »

jottings -- I also would like to see a game without rain .. I it does we could find room for GAHS-4 but can't promise a chair. He said he would have a Gallia football section .. a second one would be helpful if it could be obtained .. I'll have a copy of our section for you.

alabama mike
SE

Post by alabama mike »

You guys are running in some high cotton sitting with sportfolio. ;-) Wish I could join you for the game but I will be taking little Bama to Nashville for college.

jottings
SEOPS H

Post by jottings »

Sportfolio...4-Ever said he had a lawn chair in his vehicle...

Another reason I hope it don't rain is, if I remember right, last year's deluge flooded the scoreboard and we had to get times and other info from PA announcer Fred Gibson.

Return to “Football”