I REALLY MISS THE TIGER ROAR FROM THE PRESSBOX. DO YOU.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I REALLY MISS THE TIGER ROAR FROM THE PRESSBOX. DO YOU.

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

ANY CHANCE WE COULD GET THIS BACK BEFORE WEEK 2. EVERYBODY I TALKED TO, THOUGHT THAT WAS SO COOL. TO HEAR AFTER A BIG PLAY, TURNOVER, OR TOUCHDOWN. ------------- WHAT SAY YOU. :-D

2old
All Conference

Re: I REALLY MISS THE TIGER ROAR FROM THE PRESSBOX. DO YOU.

Post by 2old »

Gee YTB,

The sad part is the Tigers have lost their roar. They seem to have lost their bite and have been declawed by the SEOAL.

moonshine
SEO

Post by moonshine »

The SEOAL have taken the roar :lol: :lol: :lol: out of those tiggers!

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

CHILDISH 2OLD. YOU ARE BETTER THAN THAT.

BlindWhiteHat
SEOP

Post by BlindWhiteHat »

You're Tiger Bait wrote:CHILDISH 2OLD. YOU ARE BETTER THAN THAT.

No he isn't. :(

2old
All Conference

Post by 2old »

BWH=C.E.

orange-n-brown 365
SEOPS HO

Post by orange-n-brown 365 »

well when you come to N-Y you will hear the cannon :122245

Old Tom Morris
Freshman Team

Post by Old Tom Morris »

2old

Your continual comments on Ironton threads that in no way involve Logan indicates that you are indeed the one suffering from ENVY.

2old
All Conference

Post by 2old »

otm,
You constantly hijacking everything i say leads me to believe you have 2 old envy.

Gray Fighting Tiger
Varsity

Post by Gray Fighting Tiger »

I've been to just about every Ironton home game since the early 1970s and I have to ask in all seriousness: what Tiger roar?

BlindWhiteHat
SEOP

Post by BlindWhiteHat »

2old=unreadable crap.

Pocket Aces
S

Post by Pocket Aces »

LOL @ BWH.....

I think ytb is thinking of either Ashland or Penn State?

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

no , i can't remember how long we had it. but it was not very long. but i liked it. seems like they used to play ohio state music about the same time frame. before games.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

2old wrote:BWH=C.E.
------------------------------------------------------------------------ i get it, blind white hat EQUALS CHIEFTAIN ENVY. MAN YOU ARE CLEVER INDEED. 2OLD.

i think you'll see the fighting tigers as they were back when you respected them, as a team to be reckoned with this year. besides you are the only team. that has like a 6-16. record against ironton, that just can't seem to leave well enough alone.

2old
All Conference

Post by 2old »

YTB,

The thing Ironton posters do not understand that a program that is 11-11 in their last 22 games has to earn respect on the field. I can respect the history of the program, but at this time the program has to do it on the field and not on message boards. Frankly all posters out of ironton are tired of hearing what the Tigers are gonna do. Just do it.

BTW, unfortunately your AD did you no favors scheduling a team from Cananda. A game not even recognized by serious sports fans.

Do not worry. I understand why the Ironton posters have Chieftain Envy. Actually the Chiefs did envy Ironton once. Of course that was last century.

ghostwriter
Varsity

Post by ghostwriter »

2old wrote:YTB,

The thing Ironton posters do not understand that a program that is 11-11 in their last 22 games has to earn respect on the field. I can respect the history of the program, but at this time the program has to do it on the field and not on message boards. Frankly all posters out of ironton are tired of hearing what the Tigers are gonna do. Just do it.

BTW, unfortunately your AD did you no favors scheduling a team from Cananda. A game not even recognized by serious sports fans.

Do not worry. I understand why the Ironton posters have Chieftain Envy. Actually the Chiefs did envy Ironton once. Of course that was last century.

2old,

In week 5 you are really going to see what respect is really about....The Tigers will shut you up for sure....Just like Lancaster will in week one....Hold on I just found a picture of you.... :aaaaa17

2old
All Conference

Post by 2old »

LOL

Ghost thanks for the laugh. Logan has been hearing this stuff from ironton for two years. The results on the field have shown Logan the victor. Get used to it. Ironton is 11-11 in their last 22 games. They are on a two game losing streak to Logan. They have finished well below Logan in the league and have certainly NEVER challenged for the league championship since they have returned to the SEOAL.

NO ONE can take your post seriously but it is entertaining for football fans who understand football in this century.

ghostwriter
Varsity

Post by ghostwriter »

2old wrote:LOL

Ghost thanks for the laugh. Logan has been hearing this stuff from ironton for two years. The results on the field have shown Logan the victor. Get used to it. Ironton is 11-11 in their last 22 games. They are on a two game losing streak to Logan. They have finished well below Logan in the league and have certainly NEVER challenged for the league championship since they have returned to the SEOAL.

NO ONE can take your post seriously but it is entertaining for football fans who understand football in this century.

2old,

You make me LOL every-time you post about Ironton....You need some new material....It's always the same old speech....You need to start getting use to loosing to Ironton now....Because It's going to happen....Remember, I stated that way before fiscal fitness....

I'm so happy we play you at you place this year....Just so we can bring in the new era of your new stadium by beating you there....

Logan is going down in week 5....

Beside, all this talk of yours about Ironton's schedule....Who do you really play outside the league????

Lancaster, but who else????

Oh, Pickerington North and Hamilton Township....

2old
All Conference

Post by 2old »

Ghost,

ANY non conference foe of Logan(except maybe Gallia) would stomp the team from Canada.

I have heard the Ironton jibberish for two years. YOU check the results. See the football field is where it happens. Not some guy behind key board. The Chiefs have dominated and embarrassed ironton. Since this century began ironton is just an above average program (11-11 in their last 22 games.

Not really a big game for Logan. Just another routine Chieftain Victory.

Rhiannon
All Conference

Post by Rhiannon »

2old

Could you tell me how many state titles this "dominated" Logan team has won this century or any century for that matter? Also how many playoff games have they won since this century began?

Return to “Football”