17%

Total votes: 154

Jolly P(irate)
SEOP

Re: OVC 2016

Post by Jolly P(irate) »

gametime wrote:
P(irate) wrote:
Henry Jones, Jr. wrote:This Conference keeps getting better. It looks like we could have three teams in the playoffs again this year.

I think the different styles of play make it a lot of fun to watch.
How many will make it out of week 11?
You start with winning seasons, making the play offs , and winning games in play offs, you have to start somewhere.
I get that completely. It's a process. RH is on the right track. Hats off to them. I picked them to win the OVC and completely believe they beat Ironounce this weekend.

Jolly P(irate)
SEOP

Post by Jolly P(irate) »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote:HOW QUICKLY THEY FORGET =========== !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Burnt up too many brain cells bait. Toke toke.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

THERE ARE SOME KEY MATCHUPS THIS WEEK IN OVC PLAY.
IRONTON@ROCK HILL
CHESAPEAKE HOSTS THE TROJANS
FAIRLAND HOSTS THE POINTERS
AND COAL GROVE HOSTS THE BLUE DEVILS FROM THE FRENCH CITY

AND (P)IRATE I WOULD LIKE TO FORMALLY WELCOME YOU TO THE FRIENDLY CONFINES AND AS THE SHINY NEWEST MEMBER OF THE OVC FANBASE, AS YOU ARE OUR BESTEST POSTER.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

P(irate) wrote:
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote:HOW QUICKLY THEY FORGET =========== !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Burnt up too many brain cells bait. Toke toke.
and ole bait tried them ''Kentucky camels'' twice and coughed fer 2 weeks solid. my pops , ole pappy bait says to me. try that again and i'll dust yer crops.and he was fully up to the test and plenty capable back then. besides back in the day way back then. I had enough trouble with the king of beers,marboro's and ceegars and a couple fellers named jim and jack.i didn't need any more opportunities.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

funny how posts disapear

Goodsport3
Waterboy

Post by Goodsport3 »

Where has this POINTERS offense came from? It's amazing the talent they have but was never utilized by the previous that Adams kid is the real deal!

bbn77
All Conference

Post by bbn77 »

Keep in mind they played Fairland. Fairland isn't much of a defensive juggernaut

ROLL PEAKE
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

the dragons reel in another win. having beaten gahs the following week, and now the pointers. gotta really feel for the pointers and the blue bunch from the French city. the ovc is not doing the blue guys any favors, after being a charter member of the seoal. but I like where the league is heading competitive wise. we get fairland, south point and gahs competitive again this will be a very sound league in football.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

next week the ovc schedule includes
coal grove@ironton
Chesapeake@south point
fairland@portsmouth
rock hill@gahs

for the rock hill fans, the absolute best way to head to the French city is right out 141. beautiful drive. watch fer the deer. you'll come out right by the marina. go bout 2 blocks and hang a left and go straight down that road to the stadium.i always parked in the lower lot, down beside the visitors side. the key to leaving there. is just sit on yer tailgate n grab a coke andlet the lot empty out. have ya a relaxing ride home with your brights on watching for eyes. and just ease yer way back home. I used to live 8 miles out 141, and loved going that way.

Buckeye09
Riding the Bench

Post by Buckeye09 »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote:next week the ovc schedule includes
coal grove@ironton
Chesapeake@south point
fairland@portsmouth
rock hill@gahs

for the rock hill fans, the absolute best way to head to the French city is right out 141. beautiful drive. watch fer the deer. you'll come out right by the marina. go bout 2 blocks and hang a left and go straight down that road to the stadium.i always parked in the lower lot, down beside the visitors side. the key to leaving there. is just sit on yer tailgate n grab a coke andlet the lot empty out. have ya a relaxing ride home with your brights on watching for eyes. and just ease yer way back home. I used to live 8 miles out 141, and loved going that way.

Its been Awhile since ole bait has done any traveling. Gallia has a new field now. ; ) 141 is still the best route, but the school and field is on the left Before you ever get to route 7.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Looks like Ironton will stay at the top for another week

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

it appears the fighting tigers are still the team to beat reply. but the grovers are always tough. and we still have them, gahs and Portsmouth.one play, one series, one game at a time. the fighting tigers may win out and still not be in. all according to teams we beat, how they fare over the next 3 weeks. and we of course the tigers have to win ourselves. and could use some help above us. we were 16th and moved to 12th after the win against rock hill. so we still have to climb 4 more spots just to sniff at week 11.
a win against coal grove would help us tremendously. they were ready to toss some sod over the fighting tigers, but they are clawing their way back out of a deep hole. after a 1-3 start outta the chute.as lee corso says========== ''not so fast my friend''. people have to respect the fighting tigers efforts as they have upset an unbeaten Chesapeake and a tough one loss redmen team as of last night.

Riding the Bench

Post by 645945 »

Buckeye09 wrote:
coal grove@ironton
Chesapeake@south point
fairland@portsmouth
rock hill@gahs

Its been Awhile since ole bait has done any traveling. Gallia has a new field now. ; ) 141 is still the best route, but the school and field is on the left Before you ever get to route 7.

The school has changed locations but the field is still in town.

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

Gallia still plays in the same place.

Championship's are won in the off-season
BUCKEYE PRIDE!
Buckeye09
Riding the Bench

Post by Buckeye09 »

645945 wrote:
Buckeye09 wrote:
coal grove@ironton
Chesapeake@south point
fairland@portsmouth
rock hill@gahs

My bad. I have been to new basketball court. Wasnt aware they were still using the old field. lol
Maybe " I " dont get out much .

Da man
Riding the Bench

Post by Da man »

Goodsport3 wrote:Where has this POINTERS offense came from? It's amazing the talent they have but was never utilized by the previous that Adams kid is the real deal!
South point scored 22 in wk 1 and 18 in wk 3. I dont think scoring 20 points vs a 2-8 team is anything to be excited about. Its looking like 0-9 SP vs 0-9 Gallia in week 10.

ELChapo
Freshman Team

Post by ELChapo »

Da man wrote:
Goodsport3 wrote:Where has this POINTERS offense came from? It's amazing the talent they have but was never utilized by the previous that Adams kid is the real deal!
South point scored 22 in wk 1 and 18 in wk 3. I dont think scoring 20 points vs a 2-8 team is anything to be excited about. Its looking like 0-9 SP vs 0-9 Gallia in week 10.

Are we allowed to call that game the OVC Toilet Bowl?

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

645945 wrote:
Buckeye09 wrote:
coal grove@ironton
Chesapeake@south point
fairland@portsmouth
rock hill@gahs

ole bait knows exactly what he's talking about. I know the school is in centenary and the field is still in that quarry.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

better hope it ain't raining hard. cause that field don't cope well with it.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

OVC ACTION FOR 10-14-16.
COAL GROVE@IRONTON
CHESAPEAKE@SOUTH POINT
FAIRLAND@PORTSMOUTH
ROCK HILL@GALLIA ACADEMY

I'LL TAKE IRONTON IN A CLOSE ONE, CHESAPEAKE, PORTSMOUTH AND ROCK HILL. AS ACTION IN THE OVC STARTS COMING TO A OILING POINT.

Return to “Football”