1%
Rock Hill
17%

Total votes: 154

bbn77
All Conference

Re: OVC 2016

Post by bbn77 »

I forgot about Coal Grove. They should finish as the 8th seed in Region 23. As for Portsmouth, I don't see them having a shot at beating Ironton. That's why I'm not really giving them a chance. Rock Hill at least has a decent shot of beating Peake

ROLL PEAKE
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

hey man anything can happen. and the Trojans have spoiled ironton's season way more than once. first up though is the blue guys from the French city.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I saw where #32 tanner Wilson came through his knee surgery yesterday and did fine. a lil more damage than initially thought. but after 7 knee surgeries myself. it seems at least for me anyway, that's bout always the case.
but good luck to tanner from the baitcave and tiger nation. and we hope you make a full and complete recovery.

what about that big ole hosscat manchild for coal grove that got injured a couple weeks ago, I think against ironton. the name escapes me right now. but did he have surgery. and I pray he makes a full and complete recovery as well.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
bbn77
All Conference

Post by bbn77 »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote:I saw where #32 tanner Wilson came through his knee surgery yesterday and did fine. a lil more damage than initially thought. but after 7 knee surgeries myself. it seems at least for me anyway, that's bout always the case.
but good luck to tanner from the baitcave and tiger nation. and we hope you make a full and complete recovery.

what about that big ole hosscat manchild for coal grove that got injured a couple weeks ago, I think against ironton. the name escapes me right now. but did he have surgery. and I pray he makes a full and complete recovery as well.
#77 Josh Waulk. Saw on a different thread he's probably done for the year

ROLL PEAKE
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

that's the name. that is one big lad. he's got arms like my legs.
and I ain't no stickpin.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

GGOD LUCK TO ALL THE OVC TEAMS THIS WEEK.

LetsGoPSU
SE

Post by LetsGoPSU »

good luck to all, Im looking forward to week 10, an Ironton-Portsmouth matchup to end the season, awesome

gametime
SE

Post by gametime »

Good luck to all ovc teams tonight, the weather could factor in on games, we had great weather til week 8. Hope no serious injuries for every team

You can't handle the truth
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

i'll second that gametime.

TrojanFan2011
Waterboy

Post by TrojanFan2011 »

Rosie wrote:Coal grove has a chance if they win out.
:lol: Not losing to fairland

Gonzo
Waterboy

Post by Gonzo »

Took in Rock Hill game tonight. I must say them RH boys have heart. You look back at that game and think what if RH didn't have such horrific play calling what would been the outcome of the game. Nice drive to end 1st half throwing the ball well. Come back out after halftime and start running up the middle again. One other thing that kind of puzzles on Gonzo, your running a pass play on 4th down and you take out your best receivers, how does that make any sense. Terrible this possibly could have changed slot of things for these boys.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

OVC ACTION FOR WEEK 10 CHOKED FULL OF RIVALRIES

THE IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS TRAVEL TO PORTSMOUTH WITH BOTH 6-3.
CHESAPEAKE HOSTS FAIRLAND
SOUTH POINT TRAVELS TO GAHS
ROCK HILL TRAVELS TO COAL GROVE

GOOD LUCK EVERYBODY.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

THIS WILL BE A REALLY FUN PIVOTAL WEEK FOR THE OVC. IRONTON REMAINS IN LEAGUE PLAY NOW FOR 2 YEARS. CAN THEY COMPLETE THE CYCLE WITH A WIN OVER A 6-3 TROJAN TEAM THERE IN TROY TO A LONGTIME RIVAL.

CHESAPEAKE THE 2ND PLACE TEAM HOSTS FAIRLAND AND THE DRAGONS ARE STARTING TO BREATHE FIRE ON PEOPLE. AND IS GETTING BACK TO WINNING.

SOUTH POINT TRAVELS TO GAHS.------------------------------------------------------------------------ ???????????????????????????????????????? WHAT TO SAY. THESE 2 TEAMS ARE WINLESS AND HAVE TO BE CRUSHED AND DEJECTED. SOMEBODY HAS TO WIN A GAME HERE. ANYHOO, HOPE TO SOON SEE THESE 2 TEAMS OFF THE MAT AND BACK TO WINNING WAYS FOR THEIR SCHOOLS AND THE OVC.

FINALLY ROCK HILL TAVELS TO COAL GROVE. ----------------- THIS RIVALRY GOES WAY BACK THERE TO DAN'L BOONE DAYS TOO. AND CAN BE ANYTHING FROM A MMA MATCH TO A VERY CLOSE GAME. FANS N PLAYERS, J/K . THIS SHOULD BE ANOTHER DANDY MATCHUP TO SEE. ------------------- GOOD LUCK TO ALL THE OVC TEAMS THIS WEEK. AND GOOD LUCK TO ANYONE WHO DOES ADVANCE TO WEEK 11.---------- IT'S BEEN ALOT OF FUN.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

WELL FOLKS WE WRAP UP ANOTHER REGULAR SEASON OF OVC PLAY THIS FRIDAY.
I MYSELF LIKE THE NEW LEAGUE, EVERYONE KNOWS I DIDN'T AT FIRST. BUT IT JUST MAKES SENSE
GOOD LUCK TO EVERY TEAM OUT THERE. THIS IS A WEEK OF RIVALRIES TO CLOSE OUT THE REGULAR SEASON.
AND GOOD LUCK TO TEAMS THAT MAKE IT TO WEEK 11. THE TIGERS ARE ON THE OUTSIDE LOOKING IN AT 9 IN D5 REGION 19. THE PANTHERS LOOK SOLID. BUT WE STILL HAVE A BIG WEEK OF RIVALRIES. GOOD LUCK YA'LL.

AND THE PANTHERS HAVE CLINCHED A PLAYOFF SPOT AND ARE CURRENTLY SITTING AT 4 IN D5 REG. 23.
I DON'T THINK ANYBODY ELSE REALLY HAS A CHANCE. PORTSMOUTH IS 6-3 BUT MATHMATICALLY ELIMINATED.NOT SURE ON ROCK HILL I THINK THEY ARE AS WELL.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

yes rock hill is out of the playoff hunt. so it looks to be in the hands of the panthers, likely they'll have a home game with a win.

ironton could be anywhere from 6-8 if they beat Portsmouth. but must win.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

and the fighting tigers are without their 2 top running backs.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

injuries have decimated the fighting tigers the last 2 years. and makes you think there is a conditioning issue.

knightruner
JV Team

Post by knightruner »

Maybe they hit a little harder in the OVC than most people think.

bbn77
All Conference

Post by bbn77 »

He has a point

ROLL PEAKE
ELChapo
Freshman Team

Post by ELChapo »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote:injuries have decimated the fighting tigers the last 2 years. and makes you think there is a conditioning issue.
It's that darn turf that wasn't needed. Athletic department traded our kids' health to not have to cut the grass.

Return to “Football”