Playoffs #8 Ironton @ #1 Wheelersburg

Buramgerdin
Freshman Team

Re: Playoffs #8 Ironton @ #1 Wheelersburg

Post by Buramgerdin »

Depending on who coaches Ironton next year, Burg will beat them by 40+, running clock next year. Ironton has nearly nothing coming up. Look at the roster. Ironton dressed less than 20 upper classman last night and most of those were seniors, the juniors and sophs numbers are very very low. Teams are usually as good as their seniors, Ironton won't have many, Burg will have nearly 20 seniors. Another blow out and running clock.

wobycat
SEOPS

Post by wobycat »

Buramgerdin wrote:Depending on who coaches Ironton next year, Burg will beat them by 40+, running clock next year. Ironton has nearly nothing coming up. Look at the roster. Ironton dressed less than 20 upper classman last night and most of those were seniors, the juniors and sophs numbers are very very low. Teams are usually as good as their seniors, Ironton won't have many, Burg will have nearly 20 seniors. Another blow out and running clock.
I agree. The skilled kids are talented but they will have to replace a lot of lineman. They do that and they could be very dangerous.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

Mad-Dogg wrote:
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote:that feeling I had down deep in my bones about a victory I found out is a kidney stone. don't get me laughing.so I don't want that feeling anymore.
good one bait

ACTUALLY I'M DEAD SERIOUS MD. BEEN ON BEDREST AND USING A WALKER SINCE EARLY FRIDAY. STILL AIN'T PASSED IT YET. GOOD LUCK TO YOUR PIRATES IN WEEK 12.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
Mad-Dogg
SEOP
Location: Wheelersburg Oh home of the 2x State Champs, 8x Regional Champs and 34x SOC Div 2 Champs

Post by Mad-Dogg »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote:
Mad-Dogg wrote:
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote:that feeling I had down deep in my bones about a victory I found out is a kidney stone. don't get me laughing.so I don't want that feeling anymore.
good one bait

ACTUALLY I'M DEAD SERIOUS MD. BEEN ON BEDREST AND USING A WALKER SINCE EARLY FRIDAY. STILL AIN'T PASSED IT YET. GOOD LUCK TO YOUR PIRATES IN WEEK 12.
OUCH!! hope it passes soon. thanks

It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It's the size of the fight in the dog. (D Jay on Hustle & Flow)

Fearless Bold Tough
We Are The Storm
Make It Rain
Reach Higher
Power Of One
Respect The W
Be The Best
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

me to dogg. I really wanted to go Friday, then this started early Friday morning. you guys have a fine program. good luck to you all, and you know I really mean that. maybe next summer I can meet up with some of you burg dudes again before the game, on that grassy noll there in the pirate ship man.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
Mad-Dogg
SEOP
Location: Wheelersburg Oh home of the 2x State Champs, 8x Regional Champs and 34x SOC Div 2 Champs

Post by Mad-Dogg »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote:me to dogg. I really wanted to go Friday, then this started early Friday morning. you guys have a fine program. good luck to you all, and you know I really mean that. maybe next summer I can meet up with some of you burg dudes again before the game, on that grassy noll there in the pirate ship man.
sounds good. i'm always up for meeting some fellow posters

It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It's the size of the fight in the dog. (D Jay on Hustle & Flow)

Fearless Bold Tough
We Are The Storm
Make It Rain
Reach Higher
Power Of One
Respect The W
Be The Best
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I remember meeting you a couple of years ago there.

Mad-Dogg
SEOP

Post by Mad-Dogg »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote:I remember meeting you a couple of years ago there.
I think it may have been the first game at burg when we got our turf

Fearless Bold Tough
We Are The Storm
Make It Rain
Reach Higher
Power Of One
Respect The W
Be The Best
burg1
Riding the Bench

Post by burg1 »

Just heard that the game Friday night vs. Ridgewood will be at Logan High School.

Tjhtygeverve
SE

Post by Tjhtygeverve »

Cpt. Obvious wrote:Pretty sure they've met 27 times with ironton winning 17 of those.
It's the ten range. They went over it pre-game. Before these four wins it was @ 15. I didn't write it down, but I just remember it would end up @ the ten mark with the loss.

Tjhtygeverve
SE

Post by Tjhtygeverve »

burg1 wrote:Just heard that the game Friday night vs. Ridgewood will be at Logan High School.
That's a new one. Idt I've heard of Logan being used before. It doesn't sound kind to burg, but they'll travel well & fill it up!
Go burg!

ironman02
SEOP

Post by ironman02 »

Playoff question for Ironton fans.

What playoff games have you played at Jackson? Think I remember Westfall, maybe New Lex or Heath.

Anyone know if Portsmouth West played a playoff game at Jackson once?

X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X
SEOPS

Post by X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote:
Mad-Dogg wrote:
good one bait

man them ar the most painful thangs in the world i swear id rather walk through a glass filled field getting chased by hornets then having another kidney stone. The last 1 i had was an 8mm and had to be removed that was no fun.

Winners never quit. And quitters never win! Vince Lombardi
X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X
SEOPS

Post by X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X »

But for real thou lets remove the sticky on this crap the game is over lets give rep to the team that are still in and get them stuck

Winners never quit. And quitters never win! Vince Lombardi
wobycat
SEOPS

Post by wobycat »

The ironton tribune must have saw a different game. I'm all for being a homer, but that write up was absurd.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

they are definitely painful legend. it's still livin with me. want to pass it and hate to pass it, lol

fbnut
SEOP

Post by fbnut »

wobycat wrote:The ironton tribune must have saw a different game. I'm all for being a homer, but that write up was absurd.
After reading that article burg fans should feel very lucky they were able to squeak that one out. What game was that guy watching? :lol:

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I ain't seen it. must be a classic.

Jolly P(irate)
SEOP

Post by Jolly P(irate) »

fbnut wrote:
wobycat wrote:The ironton tribune must have saw a different game. I'm all for being a homer, but that write up was absurd.
After reading that article burg fans should feel very lucky they were able to squeak that one out. What game was that guy watching? :lol:
I know. They made it sound like it was pure luck that Burg won the game. :lol:

cg-ironton fan
Freshman Team

Post by cg-ironton fan »

P(irate) wrote:
fbnut wrote:
I know. They made it sound like it was pure luck that Burg won the game. :lol:
he was back in week 1, while writing that LOL

Return to “Football”