The Future of the SOC 2?

greygoose
SEOPS

Re: The Future of the SOC 2?

Post by greygoose »

Jackson will never be in the SOC. Both Waverly and Minford are guaranteed NO's, not sure how Valley feels on the subject but I have to think with the low number of league games played by both Valley and Jackson and distance between these 2 schools that at some point they would've played if Valley was wanting to. Can't go off of Northwest success as they were in the SOCII and absolutely went nowhere fast and really weren't even competitive, I mean come on only reason they dropped down. Piketon no way no how are they leaving the SVC. As oldschoolqb stated SOCII is a blessing and a curse, you have one of the states top notch programs year in and year out with Burg, Valley has really built themselves a great program and is starting to show signs of that same year in and year out success just not as traditional as burg. So right off the bat you are looking at 2 of the 5 teams that will smack you in the mouth year in and year out, Waverly is starting to turn the program around and will have some up and down years as will West, Minford is more of the hit or miss team in the league but that's not just something a school looking for a league is looking at. Hind site is 20/20 I'm sure looking back SOC wish they would've accepted Portsmouth. As it stands I don't see any changes being made in this league.

Return to “Football”