GO GALLIA COUNTY!

Rebel Yell
Riding the Bench

GO GALLIA COUNTY!

Post by Rebel Yell »

Looks like both county schools are playoff bound! Its a banner year to be in the county. Lets hear it for the boys!

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Re: GO GALLIA COUNTY!

Post by Orange and Brown »

Both??
So their is only 2 now?

Championship's are won in the off-season
BUCKEYE PRIDE!
Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

River Valley is in but Gallia and South Gallia will be getting ready for Basketball season.

Championship's are won in the off-season
BUCKEYE PRIDE!
RVRaiderFan
All State

Post by RVRaiderFan »

Orange and Brown wrote:Both??
So their is only 2 now?

I think Rebel Yell was referring to Gallia County as in "County Schools" which is RV and SG, and not GA.

Once A Raider, Always A Raider!
thedude
Waterboy

Post by thedude »

River Valley isn't necessarily in if they don't win. Let's not get ahead of things here. They have to focus on Friday.

SEOALLivesMatter
Waterboy

Post by SEOALLivesMatter »

thedude wrote:River Valley isn't necessarily in if they don't win. Let's not get ahead of things here. They have to focus on Friday.
I hope they get in. Then they will see how the minor league prepares them for the playoffs. They may then want to schedule some real competition in the future?

JacksonMayor
Waterboy

Post by JacksonMayor »

It would be all the more prestigious if these guys were part of my new and improved SEOAL

SEOALLivesMatter
Waterboy

Post by SEOALLivesMatter »

They beat two decent teams for minor leaguers and both were at home. They had Homer and his crew for the Athens game from what I have been told.

MTSWNGRVSG
SE

Post by MTSWNGRVSG »

Good luck to both River Valley and South Gallia

thedude
Waterboy

Post by thedude »

SEOALLivesMatter wrote:They beat two decent teams for minor leaguers and both were at home. They had Homer and his crew for the Athens game from what I have been told.
Homer? They win that game because they outplayed Athens. They simply put it to the Bulldogs.

TVC FAN
Waterboy

Post by TVC FAN »

thedude wrote:River Valley isn't necessarily in if they don't win. Let's not get ahead of things here. They have to focus on Friday.
I think they will get in win or lose on Friday. I think they will win vs slim shadyside and possibly win their first round playoff game if its on grass.

Pol pot
SE

Post by Pol pot »

SEOALLivesMatter wrote:
I hope they get in. Then they will see how the minor league prepares them for the playoffs. They may then want to schedule some real competition in the future?

You mean like Logan? They scheduled up and look what that got them, I mean, Shady Side has propelled them to the top!

MTSWNGRVSG
SE

Post by MTSWNGRVSG »

I am sure some will not want to hear this but the game that is hurting River Valleys point total is the Gallia Academy game because GA will only have one win on the season. They needed GA to win three games to help them out.

svac83
SE

Post by svac83 »

if you look at almost any realistic scenario river valley is in win or lose. yes can the stars align all wrong and them be out yes. but i bet if a probability and statistics guy did the math i would say they make it in. 995 times out of 1000 tonight i am going to try to see what exact scenarios could leave them out.

Return to “Football”