10/30 - Ironton (5-4) at South Point (2-7)

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Re: 10/30 - Ironton (5-4) at South Point (2-7)

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

true nuff my friend. I sure miss the ole get togethers. maybe just maybe a lot of the old gang will start posting here again. ask mr. mayor if he'd like to have a get together after football season.
it would bout have to be a Saturday for us to come.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
Jolly P(irate)
SEOP

Post by Jolly P(irate) »

12gauge wrote:
P(irate) wrote:
cg-ironton fan wrote:
its gonna be short trip down to burgville!!!!!
And a short trip to basketball practice afterward. :lol:

Your Tiger Bait-it's posters like this that will never take it back to the way it "used to be".Way too much "punk posting" goes on.People don't meet up at halftime to meet and great other posters.How bout those luncheons posters used to have?Quantity of posters don't =quality posters. Nuff said
:lol: Sorry 12 gauge. Couldn't help myself. It's all in good fun. We all know if Itown was in the same boat that would all act the same way. Maybe not YTB, but I bet you would be right there "punk postin". I do believe everyone knows exactly how I am as a poster. I will give my 2 cents (that's about all it's worth) and try to mix things up after that. I can't get to the games right now, I got a hemeroid problem, and she don't like when I stay out Friday nights. :lol:

LHS 72
S

Post by LHS 72 »

OMG how spoiled are you all!

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I had one of them one time. so I had it removed. but it got my 68 chevelle in the process.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
Tjhtygeverve
SE

Post by Tjhtygeverve »

Jolly P(irate)
SEOP

Post by Jolly P(irate) »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote:I had one of them one time. so I had it removed. but it got my 68 chevelle in the process.
:lol:

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Ironton.

Tjhtygeverve
SE

Post by Tjhtygeverve »

Boy, you don't consistientky win the region & the fair weathered fans, poof! GONE, just like the population.
Sad but true.
GOTIGERSGO!

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

GO TIGERS GO.

Tigerknight
Waterboy

Post by Tigerknight »

What offense do the pointers run

Chop wood carry water
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I have no idea.

Tigercannon71
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Tigercannon71 »

What time do the gates open?

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I know the ovc games have 7pm starts.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

WHO ALL MAKES IT IN OUR CONFERENCE . WHAT DO YOU THINK.

pmow3
Varsity

Post by pmow3 »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote:true nuff my friend. I sure miss the ole get togethers. maybe just maybe a lot of the old gang will start posting here again. ask mr. mayor if he'd like to have a get together after football season.
12gauge wrote:
P(irate) wrote:
cg-ironton fan wrote:
its gonna be short trip down to burgville!!!!!
And a short trip to basketball practice afterward. :lol:

Your Tiger Bait-it's posters like this that will never take it back to the way it "used to be".Way too much "punk posting" goes on.People don't meet up at halftime to meet and great other posters.How bout those luncheons posters used to have?Quantity of posters don't =quality posters. Nuff said

I miss getting together with you all as well. We had some good times (at my place even) once. Maybe that will happen again. As for P(irate) tho? I think P is right. I think he just likes to play around with you guys. And I think when Ironton was rocking, they were just as bad or worse for messing with everyone. It's all in good fun, until it gets stupid, or a pi ss ing contest. I've had that happen more than once and for my part, I apologize. But yes!!! It would be great to see everyone someday on here. Maybe we could bring that back next August with a Cornhole tournament and meet and greet in Lucasville. I might have to put that together again... :)

Jolly P(irate)
SEOP

Post by Jolly P(irate) »

pmow3 wrote:
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote:true nuff my friend. I sure miss the ole get togethers. maybe just maybe a lot of the old gang will start posting here again. ask mr. mayor if he'd like to have a get together after football season.
12gauge wrote:
P(irate) wrote: And a short trip to basketball practice afterward. :lol:

I miss getting together with you all as well. We had some good times (at my place even) once. Maybe that will happen again. As for P(irate) tho? I think P is right. I think he just likes to play around with you guys. And I think when Ironton was rocking, they were just as bad or worse for messing with everyone. It's all in good fun, until it gets stupid, or a pi ss ing contest. I've had that happen more than once and for my part, I apologize. But yes!!! It would be great to see everyone someday on here. Maybe we could bring that back next August with a Cornhole tournament and meet and greet in Lucasville. I might have to put that together again... :)
Glad someone gets it. :lol:

cg-ironton fan
Freshman Team

Post by cg-ironton fan »

osu 77 wrote:
12gauge wrote:Irontons last game this year.This has been a tough year.Injuries,too many starters out this yearat times.Clock management?Took 2 time outs to kick a fieldgoal at Coal Grove?!?!Sometimes it's hilarious what you hear from the fence and stands.On the back side lots of playing time for the underclassmen.I sure hope these guys remember the pee wee football stuff the S.Point coach pulled at the preview lol
I would not be afraid to say that Ironton staff is not much better than a pee wee staff.
I have said that numerous times and it dates back atleast 3 years now

some middle school coaches are more developed than this crew!!! high priority = OFFENSE

defense isn't bad

93Bulldog
SEOPS HOF

Post by 93Bulldog »

SCORE?

cg-ironton fan
Freshman Team

Post by cg-ironton fan »

93Bulldog wrote:SCORE?
35-8 TIGERS WIN

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

congratulations to the fighting tigers on the victory and making the playoffs again.

Return to “Football”