WK 10 (4-5) Notre Dame @ (5-4) East

mattash
Site Admin

WK 10 (4-5) Notre Dame @ (5-4) East

Post by mattash »

East needs this win for the playoffs. Both teams pretty equal and this is a rivalry game. Thoughts?

"you miss 100% of the shots you don't take. Wayne Gretzky"

Michael Scott
viking1
Waterboy

Re: WK 10 (4-5) Notre Dame @ (5-4) East

Post by viking1 »

This should be a good one going with east because at home

js7_22
Varsity

Post by js7_22 »

I'm on the fence with this one. East was my pick as the sleeper team this year to upset Oak Hill and Northwest but it seems as if the wheels fell off. East has everything to lose and Notre Dame has bragging rights on the line. This is a true rivalry game as week 10 as it always has been between the two schools.

Notre Dame's defense struggled big time with the run last week against Fayetteville and if East can make holes for Akia, it could be a long long night for Titans.

On the other side of the ball, Notre Dame's offense seems to put up the points each week (minus Oak Hill) but their defense staying on the field and getting beat on seems to take it's toll on the smaller line up front. If Notre Dame can drive the ball and keep the clock running and get a stop or two they could find themselves in the game and a possible win opportunity.

If East's defense forgets to show up it could be a track meet and could spread of 80+ points in this game. Whoever has the ball last will be the winner.

I'll take ND in the upset 45-40.

The Oracle
Waterboy

Post by The Oracle »

East and brown will roll the Titans in this one

Return to “Football”