What's next for the SEOAL?

ReedsvilleEaglesFan
Freshman Team

Re: What's next for the SEOAL?

Post by ReedsvilleEaglesFan »

Raider6309 wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:51 pm Warren and Fort Frye can get in. I can’t see Marietta getting in the TVC
I know the TVC president is really pushing Marietta. He said at the last meeting he's going to find a way to get them in.

ReedsvilleEaglesFan
Freshman Team

loganlocos wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:45 pm
ReedsvilleEaglesFan wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:30 pm Been hearing that Warren is coming into the TVC soon, along with Marietta. Would Logan be interested in joining as well? We've got to get enough teams to split the league into 3 divisions or it is doomed IMO.
Logan wouldn't turn down any league at this point. And I think a league with Warren/Marietta and Athens would be great for Logan.

But it seems like everyone in the TVC is largely happy with the current set up so I don't expect a change.
The bigger schools in the TVC want to get away from Athens. The only way to accomplish that is to add some bigger schools and go to three divisions. I think the time is right for those schools mentioned to try to get in.

Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

So how long is Miller’s Jesus phase going to last?

FANOSPORTS
SEOPS

Post by FANOSPORTS »

ReedsvilleEaglesFan wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:59 pm
ReedsvilleEaglesFan wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:30 pm Been hearing that Warren is coming into the TVC soon, along with Marietta. Would Logan be interested in joining as well? We've got to get enough teams to split the league into 3 divisions or it is doomed IMO.
Logan wouldn't turn down any league at this point. And I think a league with Warren/Marietta and Athens would be great for Logan.

But it seems like everyone in the TVC is largely happy with the current set up so I don't expect a change.
The bigger schools in the TVC want to get away from Athens. The only way to accomplish that is to add some bigger schools and go to three divisions. I think the time is right for those schools mentioned to try to get in.
3 divisions would be ideal but that would make to much sense geographically if only for competitive reasons 8-)

"ONCE A MARINE, ALWAYS A MARINE"
noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

ReedsvilleEaglesFan wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:59 pm

Kick them dogs out. maybe they can hookup with Wahama.

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
Dundas
SEOPS

Post by Dundas »

I’m just glad my thread from 2013 is still alive and well!

ReedsvilleEaglesFan
Freshman Team

Dundas wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 9:30 pm I’m just glad my thread from 2013 is still alive and well!
You do have long lasting threads, so there's that. :lol:

Return to “Football”