Round 3- #6. Wheelersburg (9-3) Vs # 2. Harvest Prep (12-0)

formerfcfan
SEOP

Re: Round 3- #6. Wheelersburg (9-3) Vs # 2. Harvest Prep (12-0)

Post by formerfcfan »

buckeyes05 wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 2:44 pm Really ignorant comment about cota buses
Prep is in canal Winchester lol
To no one’s surprise, trash posters come out from the woodwork whenever HP is their fate come tourney time.

RBH23
SE

Post by RBH23 »

yabbadabbadoo wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 2:44 pm
Taylormade wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 1:56 pm
yabbadabbadoo wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 1:32 pm

Really!! So Harvest Preps 50 fans don’t have far to drive!!

Burg has not played well there at all. Not even sure they have ever won there.

Burg will be ready and just like last year Prep will know they were in a dogfight!!

Good luck Pirates! Win and advance!
My god,with every post you become more and more a Richard Noggin

Don’t read my post then clown!!

Everything thing I said in this post azzhole is true.

HP will bring about 50 fans.

Burg is 0-3 at Nelsonville in the playoffs, so therefore Burg has never played well there.

You worry about your Tigers and West and I’ll worry about HP.
Why so many Ironton fans chiming in on a game that their team is not involved? I know Ironton is envious of Burg’s success not only in football but all sports, however this is a bit much.

art_vandelay
SE

Post by art_vandelay »

Don’t care if they playing in Nelsonville or wherever, Burg is happy to still be playing and will be ready for this one. Harvest Prep has proved themselves as a program over the years, so no disrespect gonna come from anyone connected to Burg’s program. I think you’re gonna see a hard-hitting and close game Friday night just like last year.*

HumbleAndHungry
Freshman Team

Post by HumbleAndHungry »

Way to erase the bulletin board material lol I got the screen shots already so you didn’t have to do all that my guy smh say what you mean and mean what you say…..

TheLurker
Waterboy

Post by TheLurker »

Burg is 0-3 at Nelsonville in the playoffs, so therefore Burg has never played well there.

As a lurker, I rarely post but this is funny.

HP has hilariously low support and everyone knows that but...how many fans did Wheelersburg bring last year vs HP. What was the outcome? Did it matter?

Raider2
Riding the Bench

Post by Raider2 »

LongTime wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 12:32 pm The comments show SEO does not understand what and who Harvest Prep is or is about. Our Warrior young men are Warriors for life. 9 yrs running, crowd or no crowd - they play and play hard. Playing before a large opponents crowd is nothing new. Our kids are thankful for 20 or 200. Too play as hard and as tough as they do without all the ppl and support other teams are use to, these kids are something special. Whatever crowd we have loves our kids as much as the opposing crowd. Coach Smith is a greater teacher and mentor to these young men as he prepares them for life. He has taugh them how to respect the opponent and is well verses in the Pitates rich tradition. They'll be ready no matter what comes. They expect a battle, and battle they is what they will do.
He has made Harvest Prep into a great program. I know area teams said they always hit hard and respectful. Even in defeat

On Probation :mrgreen:
Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

Winnable game for Burg but everything must go their way.

I think HP by 7-10 but pulling for the Scioto Co Allstars so they can hopefully rematch the Lawrence Co Allstars ;)

art_vandelay
SE

Post by art_vandelay »

TheLurker wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:31 pm

HP has hilariously low support and everyone knows that but...how many fans did Wheelersburg bring last year vs HP. What was the outcome? Did it matter?
You’re right...it doesn’t matter how many fans Harvest Prep brings. Burg showed they couldn’t care less by agreeing to a home-and-home series with HP for next 2 seasons.*

formerfcfan
SEOP

Post by formerfcfan »

Raider2 wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:44 pm
LongTime wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 12:32 pm The comments show SEO does not understand what and who Harvest Prep is or is about. Our Warrior young men are Warriors for life. 9 yrs running, crowd or no crowd - they play and play hard. Playing before a large opponents crowd is nothing new. Our kids are thankful for 20 or 200. Too play as hard and as tough as they do without all the ppl and support other teams are use to, these kids are something special. Whatever crowd we have loves our kids as much as the opposing crowd. Coach Smith is a greater teacher and mentor to these young men as he prepares them for life. He has taugh them how to respect the opponent and is well verses in the Pitates rich tradition. They'll be ready no matter what comes. They expect a battle, and battle they is what they will do.
He has made Harvest Prep into a great program. I know area teams said they always hit hard and respectful. Even in defeat
Frankly, he does more with the kids — and for the kids — than Jack Johnson ever did.
Last edited by formerfcfan on Sun Nov 06, 2022 5:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

formerfcfan
SEOP

Post by formerfcfan »

art_vandelay wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 5:07 pm

You’re right...it doesn’t matter how many fans Harvest Prep brings. Burg showed they couldn’t care less by agreeing to a home-and-home series with HP for next 2 seasons.*
I was waiting for someone to bring this up!

Thanks, Art. Some of the bozo Burg posters are going to stroke out learning that.

art_vandelay
SE

Post by art_vandelay »

formerfcfan wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 5:10 pm

Thanks, Art. Some of the bozo Burg posters are going to stroke out learning that.
Lol...those same posters would also stroke out if they knew how little the Burg’s coaches/players actually care about Ironton’s transfers or the alleged connections to the recruiting service that been brought up on here before.

I still enjoy this site for the most part, but seems like a few posters really starting to make this place less enjoyable. Might also just be me getting older and not suffering fools as well as I used to!*

The Nature Boy
JV Team

Post by The Nature Boy »

I thought I would chime in on this one. Yes, Burg fans are spoiled. I've seen the Ed not packed when it should've been and going on the road sometimes is even worse. All I know is the kids from both sides are going to show up and play their hearts out to represent and be able to move on..The best team will win and the other one will go home and get the basketballs out .

formerfcfan
SEOP

Post by formerfcfan »

art_vandelay wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 5:29 pm

Lol...those same posters would also stroke out if they knew how Burg’s coaches/players couldn’t give a darn about Ironton’s transfers or the alleged connections to the recruiting service that been brought up on here before.

I still enjoy this site for the most part, but seems like a few posters really starting to make this place less enjoyable. Might also just be me getting older and not suffering fools as well as I used to!*
I’m right there with ‘ya, brother.

The bad apples continue to show their rumps. Reminds me of those Steubenville clowns from ye olde JJPuddle. That’s not a comparison I take pleasure in because unlike Steubenville the ‘Burg is a good community with a fantastic tradition in everything you’d want in a school-community… with the program to match. But the stooges, with the glaring lack of self-awareness, have been more than willing to let the good image burn to the ground just to satisfy their warped egos to no dignified end.

RBH23
SE

Post by RBH23 »

formerfcfan wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 5:57 pm

Lol...those same posters would also stroke out if they knew how Burg’s coaches/players couldn’t give a darn about Ironton’s transfers or the alleged connections to the recruiting service that been brought up on here before.

The bad apples continue to show their rumps. Reminds me of those Steubenville clowns from ye olde JJPuddle. That’s not a comparison I take pleasure in because unlike Steubenville the ‘Burg is a good community with a fantastic tradition in everything you’d want in a school-community… with the program to match. But the stooges, with the glaring lack of self-awareness, have been more than willing to let the good image burn to the ground just to satisfy their warped egos to no dignified end.
You’re on here talking smack and calling Burg posters names while lecturing on self-awareness and dignity. I hope you are holding up a mirror while you type this.

formerfcfan
SEOP

Post by formerfcfan »

RBH23 wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 6:17 pm

You’re on here talking smack and calling Burg posters names while lecturing on self-awareness and dignity. I hope you are holding up a mirror while you type this.
Show me where I talked smack.

Who’d I call a name? What name did I call them?

RBH23
SE

Post by RBH23 »

formerfcfan wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 6:17 pm

“Thanks, Art. Some of the bozo Burg posters are going to stroke out learning that.”

RBH23
SE

Post by RBH23 »

“But the stooges, with the glaring lack of self-awareness, have been more than willing to let the good image burn to the ground just to satisfy their warped egos to no dignified end.”

formerfcfan
SEOP

Post by formerfcfan »

RBH23 wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 6:23 pm

“Thanks, Art. Some of the bozo Burg posters are going to stroke out learning that.”
LMAOOOOOOOOOO

Congrats on involving yourself on a topic that didn’t even address you. Sorry that you took personal offense on a comment that didn’t even reference a post you had made on the thread.

RBH23
SE

Post by RBH23 »

Mirror meet formerfcfan, formerfcfan meet mirror.

RBH23
SE

Post by RBH23 »

formerfcfan wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 6:25 pm
RBH23 wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 6:23 pm

LMAOOOOOOOOOO

Congrats on involving yourself on a topic that didn’t even address you. Sorry that you took personal offense on a comment that didn’t even reference a post you had made on the thread.
Never claimed it did. Just pointing out your self-righteous hypocrisy.

Return to “Football”