Waverly 27 - 48 Unioto 2022

danicalifornia
SEOPS HOF

Re: WK3: 2-0 Unioto @ 2-0 Waverly

Post by danicalifornia »

Over 400 yards rushing for Unioto

Final score not indicitive of how tight it was, Unioto scored to go ahead with 5:03 left and got two huge runs to get to the final score.

Jace Hurd is as advertised, but the Shermans D stepped up when it had to. Definitely got a break on the DPI being taken off the board, but the Tanks took advantage of it, which is all you can do on breaks.

Dundas
SEOPS

Post by Dundas »

10-0 coming up!

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Unioto looked like they have good size

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
Jeaux Burreaux
Varsity

Post by Jeaux Burreaux »

I am very surprised, many including my self saw this as a Tiger W, but they play the games for a reason. Go back to the drawing board and learn from this loss.

2019 Heisman Trophy Winner, 2019 National Champion
soggybottomtopper
JV Team

Post by soggybottomtopper »

Dundas wrote: Fri Sep 02, 2022 10:38 pm 10-0 coming up!
I will give you to 6 - 0. I can 100% agree on that, but week 7 @ Zane Trace is no given and week 8 vs. Paint Valley will not be a picnic. No way to know, but that rivalry game @ ZT will be one of the biggest games in Ross County in quite some time. Zane Trace is a physical beast as well! Looking forward to that one.

Tigernation2021
Varsity

Post by Tigernation2021 »

Jeaux Burreaux wrote: Fri Sep 02, 2022 11:37 pm I am very surprised, many including my self saw this as a Tiger W, but they play the games for a reason. Go back to the drawing board and learn from this loss.
Shouldn't be very surprised at all, I knew going in this was going to be a close one. Facts are with a young QB, a OC still wanting to pass the ball Waverly has simply skirted by the first 2 weeks. There's not many games you are going to win where you give up 3 turnovers a game, get down 20 and get down 10 in the 1st half of games and come back yet that is exactly what Waverly had done the 1st 2 weeks. Unioto tonight they go down and score, we get the ball decide to throw it WR turned in ball was thrown out and the DB gets a gifted INT he returns it for a TD. Next kickoff the ball bounces just between the hash and the sideline and the closest Tiger doesn't attempt to get it and Unioto gets the ball before it goes out and bounds and they go on to score a few plays later. We're down 18-0 in the 1st 6 minutes of the ball game, it's simply just to much of an uphill battle to claw back from week in and week out the energy it takes a team to get back into it. Waverly did end up taking a 27-26 lead, the defense gets a stop and what do we do we pass the ball on 1st and 2nd down.

Unioto did a nice job of containing Hurd they didn't stop him but the Waverly OC wasn't patient enough to just allow 4-5 yards a pop. Unioto as a whole looked good their antics will cost them as the officials allowed way to many things to go on and didn't start calling personal fouls until the end of the game. All in all it was a hard fought game one anyone who knew the programs realized was going to happen, now Waverly starts the meat of their schedule and my oh my it doesn't get any easier any time soon.

Tigernation2021
Varsity

danicalifornia wrote: Fri Sep 02, 2022 10:19 pm Over 400 yards rushing for Unioto

Final score not indicitive of how tight it was, Unioto scored to go ahead with 5:03 left and got two huge runs to get to the final score.

Jace Hurd is as advertised, but the Shermans D stepped up when it had to. Definitely got a break on the DPI being taken off the board, but the Tanks took advantage of it, which is all you can do on breaks.
Yeah they did a really nice job up front, they were sealing the edges well, Waverly really struggled to keep anything contained on a consistent basis. Had the DPI was bogus ball wasn't tipped until after the LB made contact with the TE, terrible call and who knows what happens. There was a lot of junk non calls all night as Unioto's Wrs held on about 75% of the plays, can't wrap your arms around the DBs and think that's a legal block but tonight it was. Tough but you live you learn and you move on, now Waverly takes on a tall tall task these next 5 weeks---Chilicothe--Johnson Central--P. West--Valley---Burg going to be a lot of growing up going on over these next few weeks.

Rolltanks
All Conference

Post by Rolltanks »

Tigernation2021 wrote: Sat Sep 03, 2022 12:37 am
danicalifornia wrote: Fri Sep 02, 2022 10:19 pm Over 400 yards rushing for Unioto

Yeah they did a really nice job up front, they were sealing the edges well, Waverly really struggled to keep anything contained on a consistent basis. Had the DPI was bogus ball wasn't tipped until after the LB made contact with the TE, terrible call and who knows what happens. There was a lot of junk non calls all night as Unioto's Wrs held on about 75% of the plays, can't wrap your arms around the DBs and think that's a legal block but tonight it was. Tough but you live you learn and you move on, now Waverly takes on a tall tall task these next 5 weeks---Chilicothe--Johnson Central--P. West--Valley---Burg going to be a lot of growing up going on over these next few weeks.
I thought waverly got away with lot of cheap shots and holding all night. Not to mention the pat on our snapper. Keep making excuses lol

Tigernation2021
Varsity

Rolltanks wrote: Sat Sep 03, 2022 1:06 am

I thought waverly got away with lot of cheap shots and holding all night. Not to mention the pat on our snapper. Keep making excuses lol
What excuses? Did I say anything about any of it changing the outcome? NOPE, gave them credit for a nice job up front with the OL and really being able to set the edge thought they played well. Noticed you didn't dispute any of it but deflected on what you felt you seen, funny. Waverly put itself in a 18-0 hole within what the first 5 minutes, just can't do that against good teams and we've done it all year long. Every game is a learning experience but right now we're just not grasping that no turnovers theme yet, and if we don't get control of it it's going to be a rough 5 weeks.

LetsBeReal
JV Team

Post by LetsBeReal »

Tigernation2021 wrote: Sat Sep 03, 2022 1:51 am
Rolltanks wrote: Sat Sep 03, 2022 1:06 am

What excuses? Did I say anything about any of it changing the outcome? NOPE, gave them credit for a nice job up front with the OL and really being able to set the edge thought they played well. Noticed you didn't dispute any of it but deflected on what you felt you seen, funny. Waverly put itself in a 18-0 hole within what the first 5 minutes, just can't do that against good teams and we've done it all year long. Every game is a learning experience but right now we're just not grasping that no turnovers theme yet, and if we don't get control of it it's going to be a rough 5 weeks.
Spot on. Idk what Rolltanks is having withdrawals from but he seems angsty. You only blamed our own mistakes and didn’t even say anything about coulda/shoulda of won. Only 6 people from my last count in pickem picked Unioto to win. This was an upset so obviously there is a reason why we are here. I agree that the antics were problematic. That knee by that Sherman while he was on top of the ref was horrible. I don’t think anyone here disagrees that he was blind. Mistakes by refs are to be expected both ways and everyone always complains. It’s part of the game. While I have my gripes just like everyone else, it wasn’t a state title game and if Waverly did what they should of it shouldn’t of mattered.

Time after Time Waverly tries to be “cute” and it costs. There is so much brainpower on that sideline that it gets frustrating.

Crabtree has built a solid program and finds ways to keep Waverly from losing seasons for the most part. I’m really proud of how far this team has came so far. Numbers of players stepping up unexpectedly. Giving Mason Kelley the Nod at QB is an amazing choice and will pay huge dividends moving forward. He is extremely intelligent and Has a pretty good arm. He is a sophomore in his 3rd game and he is showing so much potential.

That screen pass in the 3rd quarter where he adjusted the throw and didn’t blindly throw it to the DE was so beautiful to me. He anticipated instead of reacted and it made a huge difference. Wade Futhey had a heck of a season but I wish I could of seen Mason as a freshman at qb. Yes I know smaller and less developed but the kid is a brain. I think this is a learning year and next year has the potential to be great. Not counting out this team but just excited. Would love to run this game back in week 11 and see how both teams grow.

GeneralCarpenter
JV Team

Post by GeneralCarpenter »

As a Unioto fan. I was very impressed with Waverlys run game and the tempo they played at. The run schemes were good all night and the timely called screen passes always hurt. I almost felt thankful when they would throw the ball because we had no answer for the run game. I think these two teams are pretty even and would be a better game in the playoffs with both teams firing on all cylinders

Tigernation2021
Varsity

GeneralCarpenter wrote: Sat Sep 03, 2022 3:58 am As a Unioto fan. I was very impressed with Waverlys run game and the tempo they played at. The run schemes were good all night and the timely called screen passes always hurt. I almost felt thankful when they would throw the ball because we had no answer for the run game. I think these two teams are pretty even and would be a better game in the playoffs with both teams firing on all cylinders
Very good assessment, Waverly has 3-4 RBs and we were able to get 3-4-5 yards a pop and for some reason our OC just thinks that isn't enough and we feel the need to pass it. Been this way through 3 games, our fans were turned around screaming at the press box after we got the ball after the missed FG and we start off with 2 straight passes. Against Miami Trace we ran the ball all the way down the field face a 3rd and 2 and we throw at the 10 why? Just crazy to me, Unioto had a very impressive run game and I was impressed with how they did upfront they were physical and done a really nice job. Score was so much closer than the final we just have to stop spotting teams big leads to start a game and that starts with NO turnovers. Good Luck to Unioto on the rest of the season and I hope Waverly players remember the antics that went on remember these 2 can meet back up in the playoffs.

GeneralCarpenter
JV Team

Tigernation2021 wrote: Sat Sep 03, 2022 6:16 am
GeneralCarpenter wrote: Sat Sep 03, 2022 3:58 am As a Unioto fan. I was very impressed with Waverlys run game and the tempo they played at. The run schemes were good all night and the timely called screen passes always hurt. I almost felt thankful when they would throw the ball because we had no answer for the run game. I think these two teams are pretty even and would be a better game in the playoffs with both teams firing on all cylinders
Very good assessment, Waverly has 3-4 RBs and we were able to get 3-4-5 yards a pop and for some reason our OC just thinks that isn't enough and we feel the need to pass it. Been this way through 3 games, our fans were turned around screaming at the press box after we got the ball after the missed FG and we start off with 2 straight passes. Against Miami Trace we ran the ball all the way down the field face a 3rd and 2 and we throw at the 10 why? Just crazy to me, Unioto had a very impressive run game and I was impressed with how they did upfront they were physical and done a really nice job. Score was so much closer than the final we just have to stop spotting teams big leads to start a game and that starts with NO turnovers. Good Luck to Unioto on the rest of the season and I hope Waverly players remember the antics that went on remember these 2 can meet back up in the playoffs.
I will agree the refs weren’t great but I do think it did go both ways but the tipped pass call had the worst timing. I assume both teams will get better as the year goes on. I was impressed with Hurd. Not the biggest kid but he was slippery and broke a lot of tough tackles. I think the QB will be good but I think they try to be like the Waverlys of the last few years and throw it a lot and it seems like they’d be fine if they ran it 80% of the time. Good luck on the rest of the year!

mlittle
SEOP

Post by mlittle »

Not as bad of a beating as Unioto gave Waverly last time they went in to Waverly but a beating none the less. I personally thought the refs were great.

GeneralCarpenter
JV Team

mlittle wrote: Sat Sep 03, 2022 7:51 am Not as bad of a beating as Unioto gave Waverly last time they went in to Waverly but a beating none the less. I personally thought the refs were great.
They somehow missed the play when their corner tackled Maddox and wasn’t a PI but oh well

smurray
SEOPS HO

Post by smurray »

Scoring Summary:
1st 08:53 UNIOTO - Maddox Fox 27 yd pass from Newton Hoops (River Pettigrew kick failed)
8 plays, 69 yards, TOP 3:01, UNIOTO 6 - WAVERLY 0
06:45 UNIOTO - I Cunningham 55 yd interception return (River Pettigrew kick failed)
UNIOTO 12 - WAVERLY 0
02:03 UNIOTO - H Neukirchner 16 yd pass from Newton Hoops (Maddox Fox rush failed)
8 plays, 34 yards, TOP 4:42, UNIOTO 18 - WAVERLY 0
2nd 11:30 WAVERLY - Wyatt Crabtree 11 yd pass from Mason Kelly (Hunter Hauck kick)
11 plays, 62 yards, TOP 2:30, UNIOTO 18 - WAVERLY 7
03:27 WAVERLY - Jase Hurd 3 yd run (Quintin Hurd rush)
4 plays, 28 yards, TOP 0:41, UNIOTO 18 - WAVERLY 15
01:53 UNIOTO - Cody Tuttle 12 yd run (Cody Tuttle pass from Newton Hoops)
5 plays, 88 yards, TOP 1:21, UNIOTO 26 - WAVERLY 15
00:23 WAVERLY - Jase Hurd 4 yd run (Mason Kelly pass failed)
8 plays, 75 yards, TOP 1:23, UNIOTO 26 - WAVERLY 21
3rd 10:18 WAVERLY - Hudson Kelly 47 yd pass from Mason Kelly (Mason Kelly pass failed)
6 plays, 70 yards, TOP 1:35, UNIOTO 26 - WAVERLY 27
4th 05:03 UNIOTO - Matt Griffin 11 yd run (Maddox Fox pass from Newton Hoops)
5 plays, 27 yards, TOP 2:39, UNIOTO 34 - WAVERLY 27
02:43 UNIOTO - Matt Griffin 65 yd run (River Pettigrew kick)
4 plays, 61 yards, TOP 1:22, UNIOTO 41 - WAVERLY 27
01:42 UNIOTO - Casey Dray 64 yd run (River Pettigrew kick)
2 plays, 46 yards, TOP 0:18, UNIOTO 48 - WAVERLY 27

Kickoff time: 700 End of Game: 948 Total elapsed time: -
Officials: Scorer: Matt Snodgrass;
Temperature: Wind: Weather:

smurray
SEOPS HO

Post by smurray »

Team Statistics

Team Statistics (Final)
The Automated ScoreBook
Unioto Shermans vs Waverly Tigers (Sep 02, 2022 at Waverly High School)

UNIOTO WAVERLY

FIRST DOWNS................... 20 27
Rushing..................... 16 13
Passing..................... 3 11
Penalty..................... 1 3
NET YARDS RUSHING............. 394 208
Rushing Attempts............ 43 48
Average Per Rush............ 9.2 4.3
Rushing Touchdowns.......... 4 2
Yards Gained Rushing........ 428 219
Yards Lost Rushing.......... 34 11
NET YARDS PASSING............. 109 262
Completions-Attempts-Int.... 9-16-0 19-37-2
Average Per Attempt......... 6.8 7.1
Average Per Completion...... 12.1 13.8
Passing Touchdowns.......... 2 2
TOTAL OFFENSE YARDS........... 503 470
Total offense plays......... 59 85
Average Gain Per Play....... 8.5 5.5
Fumbles: Number-Lost.......... 1-1 0-0
Penalties: Number-Yards....... 10-98 2-18
PUNTS-YARDS................... 3-97 1-42
Average Yards Per Punt...... 32.3 42.0
Net Yards Per Punt.......... 32.3 42.0
Inside 20................... 1 1
50+ Yards................... 0 0
Touchbacks.................. 0 0
Fair catch.................. 0 0
KICKOFFS-YARDS................ 7-329 5-205
Average Yards Per Kickoff... 47.0 41.0
Net Yards Per Kickoff....... 32.9 30.8
Touchbacks.................. 0 0
Punt returns: Number-Yards-TD. 0-0-0 0-0-0
Average Per Return.......... 0.0 0.0
Kickoff returns: Number-Yds-TD 5-51-0 7-99-0
Average Per Return.......... 10.2 14.1
Interceptions: Number-Yds-TD.. 2-63-1 0-0-0
Fumble Returns: Number-Yds-TD. 0-0-0 0-0-0
Miscellaneous Yards........... 0 0
Possession Time............... 26:27 21:33
1st Quarter................. 7:43 4:17
2nd Quarter................. 6:44 5:16
3rd Quarter................. 5:54 6:06
4th Quarter................. 6:06 5:54
Third-Down Conversions........ 5 of 12 8 of 17
Fourth-Down Conversions....... 2 of 2 2 of 7
Red-Zone Scores-Chances....... 3-4 3-3
Sacks By: Number-Yards........ 0-0 2-15
PAT Kicks..................... 2-4 1-1
Field Goals................... 0-1 0-0

smurray
SEOPS HO

Post by smurray »

Individual Statistics

Individual Statistics (Final)
The Automated ScoreBook

Unioto Shermans

Rushing No Gain Loss Net TD Lg Avg
--------------------------------------------
Casey Dray 8 152 8 144 1 81 18.0
Corbin Demint 14 109 6 103 0 52 7.4
Matt Griffin 7 86 3 83 2 65 11.9
Cody Tuttle 8 47 0 47 1 12 5.9
J Zickafoose 1 12 0 12 0 12 12.0
Newton Hoops 3 22 15 7 0 22 2.3
H Neukirchner 2 0 2 -2 0 0 -1.0
Totals... 43 428 34 394 4 81 9.2

Passing Att-Cmp-Int Yds TD Long Sack
Newton Hoops 16-9-0 109 2 27 2
Totals... 16-9-0 109 2 27 2

Receiving No. Yds TD Long
-----------------------------------
Maddox Fox 4 48 1 27
Blake Hoops 3 20 0 8
Corbin Demint 1 25 0 25
H Neukirchner 1 16 1 16
Totals... 9 109 2 27

Punting No. Yds Avg Long In20 TB
----------------------------------------------
Andrew Griffin 3 97 32.3 48 1 0
Totals... 3 97 32.3 48 1 0

Punts Kickoffs Intercept
All Returns No.Yds.Lg No.Yds.Lg No.Yds.Lg
---------------------------------------------
Maddox Fox 0 0 0 2 40 22 0 0 0
Blake Hoops 0 0 0 1 -2 0 0 0 0
I Cunningham 0 0 0 1 13 13 1 55 55
Jake Howard 0 0 0 1 0 0 0 0 0
Casey Dray 0 0 0 0 0 0 1 8 8
Totals... 0 0 0 5 51 22 2 63 55

Field goal attempts
----------------------------------------
River Pettigrew 3rd 00:28 33 yds - Missed

Kickoffs No. Yds TB OB Avg
---------------------------------------
River Pettigrew 7 329 0 0 47.0

Waverly Tigers

Rushing No Gain Loss Net TD Lg Avg
Jase Hurd 33 148 0 148 2 12 4.5
Creed Smith 4 29 0 29 0 18 7.2
Quintin Hurd 6 26 10 16 0 8 2.7
Peyton Harris 5 16 1 15 0 6 3.0
Totals... 48 219 11 208 2 18 4.3

Passing Att-Cmp-Int Yds TD Long Sack
Mason Kelly 37-19-2 262 2 47 0
Totals... 37-19-2 262 2 47 0

Receiving No. Yds TD Long
-----------------------------------
Hudson Kelly 6 115 1 47
Wyatt Crabtree 4 44 1 20
Mason Pollard 4 36 0 24
Jase Hurd 3 66 0 45
Peyton Harris 1 5 0 5
Mason Sparks 1 -4 0 0
Totals... 19 262 2 47

Punting No. Yds Avg Long In20 TB
----------------------------------------------
Quintin Hurd 1 42 42.0 42 1 0
Totals... 1 42 42.0 42 1 0

Punts Kickoffs Intercept
All Returns No.Yds.Lg No.Yds.Lg No.Yds.Lg
---------------------------------------------
Kody Swords 0 0 0 4 65 22 0 0 0
Quintin Hurd 0 0 0 1 14 14 0 0 0
Creed Smith 0 0 0 2 20 13 0 0 0
Totals... 0 0 0 7 99 22 0 0 0

Field goal attempts
----------------------------------------

Kickoffs No. Yds TB OB Avg
---------------------------------------
Hunter Hauck 5 205 0 0 41.0

FUMBLES: Unioto Shermans-Newton Hoops 1-1. Waverly Tigers-None.

smurray
SEOPS HO

Post by smurray »

Drive Chart

Drive Chart (Final)
The Automated ScoreBook

Drive Started Drive Ended Consumed
Team Qtr Spot Time Obtained Spot Time How Lost Pl-Yds TOP
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
UNIOTO 1st U31 11:54 Kickoff W00 08:53 *TOUCHDOWN 8-69 3:01
UNIOTO 1st W00 06:45 Interception W00 06:45 *TOUCHDOWN 0-0 0:00
UNIOTO 1st W34 06:45 Kickoff W00 02:03 *TOUCHDOWN 8-34 4:42#
UNIOTO 2nd U35 11:24 Kickoff U39 10:21 Punt 3-4 1:03
UNIOTO 2nd U23 07:46 Downs U28 04:08 Fumble 8-5 3:38
UNIOTO 2nd U12 03:14 Kickoff W00 01:53 *TOUCHDOWN 5-88 1:21#
UNIOTO 2nd U35 00:18 Kickoff U39 00:00 End of half 1-4 0:18
UNIOTO 3rd U40 12:00 Possession U40 11:53 Kickoff 0-0 0:07
UNIOTO 3rd U33 10:11 Kickoff U48 07:07 Punt 5-15 3:04
UNIOTO 3rd U02 03:04 Punt W16 00:28 Missed FG 8-82 2:36#
UNIOTO 4th U47 10:35 Downs U50 08:48 Punt 3-3 1:47
UNIOTO 4th W27 07:42 Downs W00 05:03 *TOUCHDOWN 5-27 2:39#
UNIOTO 4th U39 04:05 Interception W00 02:43 *TOUCHDOWN 4-61 1:22
UNIOTO 4th W46 02:00 Downs W00 01:42 *TOUCHDOWN 2-46 0:18
UNIOTO 4th U24 00:00 Downs U24 00:00 End of half 0-0 0:00

WAVERLY 1st W40 12:00 Possession W40 11:54 Kickoff 0-0 0:06
WAVERLY 1st W16 08:46 Kickoff W43 06:45 Interception 7-27 2:01
WAVERLY 1st W38 02:00 Kickoff U00 11:30 *TOUCHDOWN 11-62 2:30#
WAVERLY 2nd W33 10:21 Punt U23 07:46 Downs 10-44 2:35
WAVERLY 2nd U28 04:08 Fumble U00 03:27 *TOUCHDOWN 4-28 0:41#
WAVERLY 2nd W25 01:46 Kickoff U00 00:23 *TOUCHDOWN 8-75 1:23#
WAVERLY 3rd W30 11:53 Kickoff U00 10:18 *TOUCHDOWN 6-70 1:35
WAVERLY 3rd W04 07:07 Punt U44 03:04 Punt 12-52 4:03
WAVERLY 3rd W20 00:28 Missed FG U47 10:35 Downs 7-33 1:53
WAVERLY 4th W29 08:48 Punt W27 07:42 Downs 4--2 1:06
WAVERLY 4th W31 04:54 Kickoff U45 04:05 Interception 4-24 0:49
WAVERLY 4th W16 02:36 Kickoff W46 02:00 Downs 6-30 0:36
WAVERLY 4th W34 01:36 Kickoff U24 00:00 Downs 6-42 1:36

UNIOTO 1st 2nd 3rd 4th 1st 2nd
Qtr Qtr Qtr Qtr Half Half Total
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Time of possession 07:43 06:44 05:54 06:06 14:27 12:00 26:27
3rd Down Conversions 1/3 1/3 1/3 2/3 2/6 3/6 5/12
Avg Field Position U48 U26 U25 W47 U33 U41 U37
4th Down Conversions 2/2 0/0 0/0 0/0 2/2 0/0 2/2

WAVERLY 1st 2nd 3rd 4th 1st 2nd
Qtr Qtr Qtr Qtr Half Half Total
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Time of possession 04:17 05:16 06:06 05:54 09:33 12:00 21:33
3rd Down Conversions 2/2 3/6 3/4 0/5 5/8 3/9 8/17
Avg Field Position W31 W43 W18 W27 W37 W23 W29
4th Down Conversions 0/0 2/3 0/0 0/4 2/3 0/4 2/7

Drive Chart (By Quarter)

Drive Started Drive Ended Consumed
Team Qtr Spot Time Obtained Spot Time How Lost Pl-Yds TOP
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WAVERLY 1st W40 12:00 Possession W40 11:54 Kickoff 0-0 0:06
UNIOTO 1st U31 11:54 Kickoff W00 08:53 *TOUCHDOWN 8-69 3:01
WAVERLY 1st W16 08:46 Kickoff W43 06:45 Interception 7-27 2:01
UNIOTO 1st W00 06:45 Interception W00 06:45 *TOUCHDOWN 0-0 0:00
UNIOTO 1st W34 06:45 Kickoff W00 02:03 *TOUCHDOWN 8-34 4:42#
WAVERLY 1st W38 02:00 Kickoff U00 11:30 *TOUCHDOWN 11-62 2:30#

UNIOTO 2nd U35 11:24 Kickoff U39 10:21 Punt 3-4 1:03
WAVERLY 2nd W33 10:21 Punt U23 07:46 Downs 10-44 2:35
UNIOTO 2nd U23 07:46 Downs U28 04:08 Fumble 8-5 3:38
WAVERLY 2nd U28 04:08 Fumble U00 03:27 *TOUCHDOWN 4-28 0:41#
UNIOTO 2nd U12 03:14 Kickoff W00 01:53 *TOUCHDOWN 5-88 1:21#
WAVERLY 2nd W25 01:46 Kickoff U00 00:23 *TOUCHDOWN 8-75 1:23#
UNIOTO 2nd U35 00:18 Kickoff U39 00:00 End of half 1-4 0:18

UNIOTO 3rd U40 12:00 Possession U40 11:53 Kickoff 0-0 0:07
WAVERLY 3rd W30 11:53 Kickoff U00 10:18 *TOUCHDOWN 6-70 1:35
UNIOTO 3rd U33 10:11 Kickoff U48 07:07 Punt 5-15 3:04
WAVERLY 3rd W04 07:07 Punt U44 03:04 Punt 12-52 4:03
UNIOTO 3rd U02 03:04 Punt W16 00:28 Missed FG 8-82 2:36#
WAVERLY 3rd W20 00:28 Missed FG U47 10:35 Downs 7-33 1:53

UNIOTO 4th U47 10:35 Downs U50 08:48 Punt 3-3 1:47
WAVERLY 4th W29 08:48 Punt W27 07:42 Downs 4--2 1:06
UNIOTO 4th W27 07:42 Downs W00 05:03 *TOUCHDOWN 5-27 2:39#
WAVERLY 4th W31 04:54 Kickoff U45 04:05 Interception 4-24 0:49
UNIOTO 4th U39 04:05 Interception W00 02:43 *TOUCHDOWN 4-61 1:22
WAVERLY 4th W16 02:36 Kickoff W46 02:00 Downs 6-30 0:36
UNIOTO 4th W46 02:00 Downs W00 01:42 *TOUCHDOWN 2-46 0:18
WAVERLY 4th W34 01:36 Kickoff U24 00:00 Downs 6-42 1:36
UNIOTO 4th U24 00:00 Downs U24 00:00 End of half 0-0 0:00

smurray
SEOPS HO

Post by smurray »

Defensive Statistics

Defensive Statistics (Final)
The Automated ScoreBook

Unioto Shermans
## Player Solo Ast Tot TFL/Yds FF FR-Yd Intc BrUp Blkd Sack/Yds QH
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
26 Cody Tuttle 11 . 11.0 . . . . . . . .
9 I Cunningham 8 1 8.5 1.0/4 . . 1-55 . . . .
2 Matt Griffin 7 1 7.5 1.0/1 . . . . . . .
7 Casey Dray 6 1 6.5 . . . 1-8 . . . .
11 KB Perkins 4 1 4.5 1.0/10 . . . . . . .
14 Etan Summar 4 . 4.0 . . . . . . . .
53 Will Fleck 4 . 4.0 . . . . . . . .
55 Marcel James 4 . 4.0 . . . . . . . .
35 H Neukirchner 3 . 3.0 . . . . . . . .
10 David Long 2 . 2.0 . . . . . . . .
12 Parker Smith 2 . 2.0 . . . . . . . .
22 Andrew Griffin 2 . 2.0 . . . . . . . .
65 Zander Carey 1 . 1.0 . . . . . . . .
21 Alex Mills 1 . 1.0 1.0/1 . . . . . . .
3 Maddox Fox 1 . 1.0 . . . . . . . .
52 Nolan Fox 1 . 1.0 . . . . . . . .
13 Caden Cutright 1 . 1.0 . . . . . . . .
63 63 1 . 1.0 . . . . . . . .
64 B Reynolds 1 . 1.0 . . . . . . . .

Waverly Tigers
## Player Solo Ast Tot TFL/Yds FF FR-Yd Intc BrUp Blkd Sack/Yds QH
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
5 Peyton Harris 7 4 9.0 1.5/3 . . . . . . .
8 Wyatt Crabtree 6 3 7.5 0.5/1 . . . . . . .
2 Hudson Kelly 5 . 5.0 . . . . . . . .
20 Legend Clifford 5 . 5.0 3.0/17 . . . . . 1.0/9 .
6 Carson Peters 4 . 4.0 . . . . 1 . . .
22 Jase Hurd 4 . 4.0 1.0/4 . . . . . . .
10 Hunter Hauck 4 . 4.0 . . . . . . . .
54 Brock Adams 2 1 2.5 . . . . . . . .
1 Mason Pollard 2 . 2.0 . . . . . . . .
17 Caden Arrowood 1 2 2.0 . . 1-0 . . . . .
73 Logan Long 1 1 1.5 1.0/6 1 . . . . 1.0/6 .
62 Devon McGuinn 1 . 1.0 . . . . . . . .
78 William Madden 1 . 1.0 1.0/3 . . . . . . .
55 Nate Welsh 1 . 1.0 . . . . . . . .
14 Cade Carroll 1 . 1.0 . . . . 1 . . .
51 Jace Gecowets . 1 0.5 . . . . . . . .

Return to “Football”