September 1, 2023 Point Pleasant (WV) 12 - 42 Gallia Academy Battle of the Bridge

JChipwood
All Conference

Re: September 1, 2023 Point Pleasant (WV) 12 - 42 Gallia Academy Battle of the Bridge

Post by JChipwood »

The scoreboard end is chaotic with the kids playing ball. That’s pretty standard tho at all games/fields. Where are the parents? Take the kids ball away and it stops. They used to play on the tennis courts but don’t anymore. Prob due to the fact that the lighting in that corner is about half as bright as it was before the near pole/transistor fire a cpl years ago. The kids are a safety hazard on the old track and should not be allowed to make people feel unsafe.

As for the paint issue…… The picture was fairly lame and really more compliment than criticism. We will see way worse signs from student sections this year. Especially during basketball. Jeff Goldens senior year that was every week. Nobody got in their feelings about it tho. Most times the signs are regarding a “personal life” issue, and I will agree that is over the line. I do not subscribe to the idea of “my feelings are hurt so I am goi g to ruin someone’s property.” They are all kids tho and kids don’t think sometimes.

Return to “Football”