River Valley Athletic HoF

loganlocos
SEOP

Re: River Valley Athletic HoF

Post by loganlocos »

I'm looking for game tapes from the 1995 and 1996 RV-Logan football games.

Anyone from Gallia County know who might be able to help me? I am digitizing all of Logan's old VHS tapes. A few have gotten lost over the years - I think when we moved schools.

Thanks for any help.

UofL
Waterboy

Post by UofL »

Charlie Tweeder wrote: Wed Jan 15, 2020 3:04 pm
sandstorm23 wrote: Wed Dec 25, 2019 11:07 pm So you’re impressed with the leading scorer on a 2-18 team? We can agree to disagree. I just think if that leading scorer was so good then they would have led their team to a substantial amount of wins.

Cole Young best all around player in RV history period. He made an electrifying plays every game and made you say wow. His ability to do literally anything on the field makes him HoF worthy. Wasn't one dimensional, he had the power to run you over, the elusiveness to juke you out, and the speed to break away. I don't remember anyone being able to do what he could do, especially when the opposing team knew what he was gonna do and they still couldn't stop him. So quit hating on the kid.
Delusional…

UofL
Waterboy

Post by UofL »

Imthedaddy91 wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 9:17 am I would have to say Cody Mac Clayton curnutte zack deel Jordan deel and Tyler Smith everyone of these boys were electric on the fields! I would also add Joey Graham!
Delusional…

Return to “Football”