Jackson(31) @ (20)Washington

Ironmen#2588
Freshman Team

Re: Jackson(31) @ (20)Washington

Post by Ironmen#2588 »

X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X wrote: Sun Oct 01, 2017 1:03 pm I care. Its not transfering its recruiting
It's not recruiting, it's called being a good solid program and winning games. Jackson has being doing that since 2009 season started when the Andy Hall era started. That season started it all.

Ironmen#2588
Freshman Team

Post by Ironmen#2588 »

X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X wrote: Sun Oct 01, 2017 1:11 pm
Ironmen#2588 wrote: Sun Oct 01, 2017 1:00 pm
X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X wrote: Sun Oct 01, 2017 12:49 pm

Austin stayed at qb. if thats who your talking about and jaylen played rb. Even when wellston won wooo we did it once lol.
Who cares, typical wellston fan complaining. It's not our fault that jackson has by far the best program in the county and attracts kids from wellston and oak and other area schools. We just have a very good program. More and more kids from wellston and possibly oak,(if they can keep competing like they are now) continue to transfer to jackson.
And i have stated on other threads or hell maybe this one im not sure. Jackson has the nicest facility around and a real good d3 program. i do not blame kids for wanting to go there and play IF they just transfer and do not have a coach knocking or calling.
That's my point I am making. Jackson coaches aren't recruiting kids. The kids want to come to a successful program. That has the nicest facilities is SE Ohio if not Southern Ohio.

X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X
SEOPS

Post by X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X »

Ironmen#2588 wrote: Sun Oct 01, 2017 1:12 pm
X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X wrote: Sun Oct 01, 2017 1:03 pm I care. Its not transfering its recruiting
It's not recruiting, it's called being a good solid program and winning games. Jackson has being doing that since 2009 season started when the Andy Hall era started. That season started it all.
I once again agree jackson has a solid program and once again even stated if you all would read the whole message before jumping my nuts that andy hall himself may not do it but others have.

Winners never quit. And quitters never win! Vince Lombardi
Ironmen#2588
Freshman Team

Post by Ironmen#2588 »

X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X wrote: Sun Oct 01, 2017 1:14 pm
I once again agree jackson has a solid program and once again even stated if you all would read the whole message before jumping my nuts that andy hall himself may not do it but others have.
Look at the new thread I start!

X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X
SEOPS

Ironmen#2588 wrote: Sun Oct 01, 2017 1:14 pm
Ironmen#2588 wrote: Sun Oct 01, 2017 1:00 pm

Who cares, typical wellston fan complaining. It's not our fault that jackson has by far the best program in the county and attracts kids from wellston and oak and other area schools. We just have a very good program. More and more kids from wellston and possibly oak,(if they can keep competing like they are now) continue to transfer to jackson.
And i have stated on other threads or hell maybe this one im not sure. Jackson has the nicest facility around and a real good d3 program. i do not blame kids for wanting to go there and play IF they just transfer and do not have a coach knocking or calling.
That's my point I am making. Jackson coaches aren't recruiting kids. The kids want to come to a successful program. That has the nicest facilities is SE Ohio if not Southern Ohio.
atleast one of you read my whole message. I have stated atleast 4 times hall may not recruit but other have. and if they transfer and not recruited im fine by it. Guess the chest thumping and smell of osco gots their brains crocked

X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X
SEOPS

The others see recruiting and quit reading quick to take up for their past coaches lol. SO no matter what jacksons free agents will be always recruits just to watch em get pissed

X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X
SEOPS

Ironmen#2588 wrote: Sun Oct 01, 2017 1:15 pm

which thread is that?

Poo Bear
SEOP

Post by Poo Bear »

X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X wrote: Sun Oct 01, 2017 1:24 pm

which thread is that?
I'm talking about benching your current quarterback who has been the quarterback since peewee football for the coaches kid who isn't near as good as the original wellston quarterback. Nice loyalty rockets. No wonder kids leave .

Poo Bear
SEOP

Post by Poo Bear »

X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X wrote: Sun Oct 01, 2017 1:17 pm

atleast one of you read my whole message. I have stated atleast 4 times hall may not recruit but other have. and if they transfer and not recruited im fine by it. Guess the chest thumping and smell of osco gots their brains crocked
Oak hill won a state basketball championship with Jackson kids on the team. The current oak hill basketball team is led by Jackson kids. Wellston basketball alway had transfers from
Other schools or even other countries . Wheelersburg has good athletes from
Other schools . Kid programs can be attractive to players . But you always choose to focus on Jackson football.

X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X
SEOPS

Poo Bear wrote: Sun Oct 01, 2017 1:30 pm

which thread is that?
I'm talking about benching your current quarterback who has been the quarterback since peewee football for the coaches kid who isn't near as good as the original wellston quarterback. Nice loyalty rockets. No wonder kids leave .
Did halls son not come in and start for jackson?

X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X
SEOPS

Poo Bear wrote: Sun Oct 01, 2017 1:38 pm

Oak hill won a state basketball championship with Jackson kids on the team. The current oak hill basketball team is led by Jackson kids. Wellston basketball alway had transfers from
Other schools . Kid programs can be attractive to players . But you always choose to focus on Jackson football.
Cause they're the closest and take from my team..

Poo Bear
SEOP

Post by Poo Bear »

X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X wrote: Sun Oct 01, 2017 1:45 pm

which thread is that?
Halls son never started until his senior year because he had an all state qb in front of him. Not in wellston thought , bench the wellston kids insert daddies kid

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

Poo Bear wrote: Sun Oct 01, 2017 1:38 pm

I'll add the Wellston basketball team had a player who had already graduated high school in Europe playing on their most stacked team ever.

X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X
SEOPS

Poo Bear wrote: Sun Oct 01, 2017 1:54 pm

Halls son never started until his senior year because he had an all state qb in front of him. Not in wellston thought , bench the wellston kids insert daddies kid
Guess it all worked out in the end did'nt it? But for you to insist that graham is a better qb then lucas is nuts and your the 1 that the smell of osco has affected the most..

and i do not follow basketball much but coach derrow was suspended for a year for his wrong doing it just has not caught jackson yet

Poo Bear
SEOP

Post by Poo Bear »

X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X wrote: Sun Oct 01, 2017 2:02 pm

Guess it all worked out in the end did'nt it? But for you to insist that graham is a better qb then lucas is nuts and your the 1 that the smell of osco has affected the most..

and i do not follow basketball much but coach derrow was suspended for a year for his wrong doing it just has not caught jackson yet

The offense took off when graham
Took over at qb. FACT. But keep benching wellston kids and they'll keep leaving .

Poo Bear
SEOP

Post by Poo Bear »

Wow now your calling your own kids out by name and saying they're not very good players.

X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X
SEOPS

Poo Bear wrote: Sun Oct 01, 2017 2:05 pm

The offense took off when graham
Took over at qb. FACT. But keep benching wellston kids and they'll keep leaving .
Listen im tired of arguing with your ass go ahead report i said ass. Your illusions that jackson is the best has takin over the smart part of your brain..

X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X
SEOPS

Poo Bear wrote: Sun Oct 01, 2017 2:09 pm

Wow now your calling your own kids out by name and saying they're not very good players.
Yea cause every one knows you was'nt talking about graham

Poo Bear
SEOP

Post by Poo Bear »

I said he was a good quarterback who has been loyal to the rockets all his life . Been a great athlete in all sports . You said he wasn't as good as a new kid after 2 scrimmages . Sad man where is your rocket loyalty

X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X
SEOPS

Your an idiot thats all the reply you get from me!!! write me more be called an idiot more. I have asked that you quit writing me and i will do the same Im done arguing with the same guy over the same stuff.

Return to “Football”