Trimble 42 Waterford 12

Chaw
Freshman Team

Re: Trimble (4–1) @ Waterford (4-1)

Post by Chaw »

The physicality of Waterford alone is worth preparing for... especially since they played the most physical team in southeast Ohio ( Fort Frye - ask any team they've played thus far ) and lost by a controversial 2 pt conversion call...by your own admission, you've said that Chca was decent at passing but not very physical, and you lost that game.....Waterford has a stellar passing attack and IMO the best back in the league//southeast Ohio...The only reason he doesn't have outstanding numbers is because he is on the bench by the third quarter...I believe Belleville started the fourth quarter once this year...same as the quarterback Stephens....how can you legitimately conclude that Trimble will win and by several points even?

Happy McGavin
Varsity

Post by Happy McGavin »

Chaw wrote: Tue Sep 25, 2018 10:18 am
dilligaf wrote: Mon Sep 24, 2018 6:12 pm Well call me crazy but after watching both teams play I'm taking Trimble by 3 maybe 4 scores.i will check back in after the game to say I told you so
So if you watched them play Miller then you also know that the starters only played two quarters of that game...like most of the other games....and you also know that in those two quarters they amassed almost 350 yds. of offense and I don't believe Miller got past the 50 yd line....if you are coming to the conclusion that Trimble is better from that game then you are way off base... however..I myself watched Trimble play NY and CHCA...and my conclusion is that you all have no idea of what is about to happen..
A football game is going to take place Friday, that's what is about to happen

Its all in the hips
SportsFan101
Freshman Team

Post by SportsFan101 »

Nobody giving CHCA any respect.. 8 straight playoffs and 5 straight years with at least one play off win. 2 weeks ago they competed heavily with Wyoming (a top ranked division 4 team in the state), at least 2 kids committed D1, and Trimble handled them well. Played a great game. Dominated both sides of the ball but lost the other two important factors of the game; special teams and turnover margin. If Trimble cleans that up, they’ll be just fine. Their line is far too good and athletic for Waterford to handle. 3-4 TD Game if Trimble even plays HALF as good as they did Saturday.
Last edited by SportsFan101 on Tue Sep 25, 2018 10:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

SportsFan101
Freshman Team

Post by SportsFan101 »

And you can take that to the bank. Trimble 27 Waterford 6 (maybe 8), depends if the muddle huddle works for 2 this time.

ShooterMcgavin
Freshman Team

Post by ShooterMcgavin »

They way its sounds like is the Tomcats shouldnt even show up Waterford has it wrapped up. Hey they know were going to run the ball just like every team we played so far because we cant pass question is can they stop #10. If they stop #10 and force us to pass then thats a different situation

I eat pieces of s;”: like you for breakfast
efarns
S

Post by efarns »

For what it's worth, Calpreps has this game 21-20 Waterford. On paper, it's close. I think the smart call is predicting a spread less than two scores.

TheDoctor
Riding the Bench

Post by TheDoctor »

Vegas has Waterford as a -3.5 favorite...I'll be taking bets with any and everyone on this....The DM'S are open

fireball
Freshman Team

Post by fireball »

remember your not playing in Waterford where you get every call that could make the difference in this one :o :o :o :o

Cats claw
Riding the Bench

Post by Cats claw »

:mrgreen:
fireball wrote: Tue Sep 25, 2018 11:47 am remember your not playing in Waterford where you get every call that could make the difference in this one :o :o :o :o
That's why it's only -3.5 lol

TheDoctor
Riding the Bench

Post by TheDoctor »

When someone gives a response to the outcome of the game that includes "the refs screwed us," "we never get any calls at their field," etc....I just assume you really don't know anything about the sport of football and probably still live in your mothers basement...Go back to playing Fortnite you clowns

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

ShooterMcgavin wrote: Tue Sep 25, 2018 10:57 am They way its sounds like is the Tomcats shouldnt even show up Waterford has it wrapped up. Hey they know were going to run the ball just like every team we played so far because we cant pass question is can they stop #10. If they stop #10 and force us to pass then thats a different situation
I don’t think anyone said that Trimble was going to get trounced but whatever gets you motivated.

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

Also you want to talk about how athletic the Trimble line is? Well Peyton Stephens is probably Wildcats most athletic player and he plays DE.

Happy McGavin
Varsity

Post by Happy McGavin »

TheDoctor wrote: Tue Sep 25, 2018 12:10 pm When someone gives a response to the outcome of the game that includes "the refs screwed us," "we never get any calls at their field," etc....I just assume you really don't know anything about the sport of football and probably still live in your mothers basement...Go back to playing Fortnite you clowns
So much irony in this post since that's all Waterford posters did after the loss to Fort

Its all in the hips
TheDoctor
Riding the Bench

Post by TheDoctor »

Even some of our own don't understand the game, nothing I can do about it Shooter....I just know that blaming the officials for a game is one of the most childish excuses on the planet.

efarns
S

Post by efarns »

ShooterMcgavin wrote: Tue Sep 25, 2018 10:57 am They way its sounds like is the Tomcats shouldnt even show up Waterford has it wrapped up. Hey they know were going to run the ball just like every team we played so far because we cant pass question is can they stop #10. If they stop #10 and force us to pass then thats a different situation
There are, maybe, two Waterford posters on the board.

Some Trimble fans annointed themselves TVC Champions last December.

Since the season started, half the talk by Tomcat fans has been how one-dimensional they are.

So, I don't know why you want to play the "no respect" card.

dilligaf
S

Post by dilligaf »

Waterford must have kept all these athaletes in the locker room because I haven't seen them

ShooterMcgavin
Freshman Team

Post by ShooterMcgavin »

efarns wrote: Tue Sep 25, 2018 12:39 pm
There are, maybe, two Waterford posters on the board.

Some Trimble fans annointed themselves TVC Champions last December.

Since the season started, half the talk by Tomcat fans has been how one-dimensional they are.

So, I don't know why you want to play the "no respect" card.
We are one dimensional but still good

I eat pieces of s;”: like you for breakfast
EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

Nelsonville/Trimble fans are both the same no matter who they are playing they are going to smoke them. We’ve heard from Trimble the last 4 times they’ve played Waterford.

Cats claw
Riding the Bench

Post by Cats claw »

EasternDspy wrote: Tue Sep 25, 2018 1:16 pm Nelsonville/Trimble fans are both the same no matter who they are playing they are going to smoke them. We’ve heard from Trimble the last 4 times they’ve played Waterford.
And when they lose the other team wasn't better Phil just can't win without rusty

Barber1973
Freshman Team

Post by Barber1973 »

Sounds like a bunch of jeoulously and haters of NY And Trimble

Return to “Football”