Trimble 26 Salineville 14

fireball
Freshman Team

Re: WK 11: Salineville Southern (10-0) @ Trimble (10-0)

Post by fireball »

whats it got to do with you I was talking about trimbles numbers not yours it is what it is

tomcatfaninthestand
Waterboy

Post by tomcatfaninthestand »

Introducing Trimble's Biggest Haters! Wow, We must be doing something right, for these social media parasites to get online and bash us. Chaw, what savages raised you to pick on cheerleades? I guess when you have nothing to say about the football team, bash the cheerleaders be careful they lift weights too! Trimble Fans i've never seen such pseudo news in my life, Our fans are Awesome. Ohh chaw, puesdo in layman's terms means Fake, and Layman's
terms means to break down the words in a vocabulary that you can understand, are you keeping up with me? There are only seven undefeated teams in all of division Six, four of which are in region twenty one. Check the Stats before you begin your keyboard slander.

100% Tomcat
Waterboy

Post by 100% Tomcat »

They have not met a team as physical as the Tomcats. That will be the difference. Who cares what the score is as long as the Cats get the “W” and we WOOOOOOO our way into round 2.

Carzycurt
Freshman Team

Post by Carzycurt »

I’ve got Trimble going to the final four so Trimble

Enforcer
Freshman Team

Post by Enforcer »

This is for the Trimble haters, We are shakin in Our Nikes, Weve never played a team so good in school histor. this team doesnt compare to the cupckes in the TVC, We probably wont get off the bus. The real Southern by 354

Enforcer
Freshman Team

Post by Enforcer »

I was hopin in the 9 years i was gone soneone would clean the place up, guess not

dilligaf
S

Post by dilligaf »

Have you been to the new stadium inforcer i was talking to your brother down there while back.

Enforcer
Freshman Team

Post by Enforcer »

Yes, Im there every home game

MoCoSportsGuy
JV Team

Post by MoCoSportsGuy »

A tidbit from the OHSAA Media Press Release;

There is one first-round game that pits two undefeated teams. That occurs in Div. VI, Region 21, when Salineville Southern Local (10-0) travels to
Glouster Trimble (10-0).

eagle25
JV Team

Post by eagle25 »

Don't know what the score will be but I'm betting on a shutout. Then the real season starts for the Tomcats. :mrgreen:

ttomcat 80
JV Team

Post by ttomcat 80 »

Salineville Southern welcome to the new and improved STY.Watched a game looks a lot like Worthington Christian nice Quarter Back good receiver some big a very slow linemen,but one thing I noticed not very physical and one for sure you will get hit and hit on every play because they haven’t played a pound for pound a more physical team then Trimble.Roll Cats Roll

:roll: cats :roll:
Leave No Doubt
Riding the Bench

Post by Leave No Doubt »

ttomcat 80 wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 10:27 am Salineville Southern welcome to the new and improved STY.Watched a game looks a lot like Worthington Christian nice Quarter Back good receiver some big a very slow linemen,but one thing I noticed not very physical and one for sure you will get hit and hit on every play because they haven’t played a pound for pound a more physical team then Trimble.Roll Cats Roll
Yea, hopefully this Southern can give some of what Trimble gave to the real Southern, Racine, right back at them. Just be prepared to get dressed in a dugout and/or a circus tent with no sides on it. Better bring some source of heat too. Not to mention the craters on the field. Better tape up them ankles boys, especially the basketball players if you want to play this season. :o

LEAVE NO DOUBT, TORNADOES!
ttomcat 80
JV Team

Post by ttomcat 80 »

Just mad because Eastern knocked you out of the playoffs,I would have 100 on you if I had a say.

Tomcatnation
Waterboy

Post by Tomcatnation »

Leave No Doubt wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 11:22 am
ttomcat 80 wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 10:27 am Salineville Southern welcome to the new and improved STY.Watched a game looks a lot like Worthington Christian nice Quarter Back good receiver some big a very slow linemen,but one thing I noticed not very physical and one for sure you will get hit and hit on every play because they haven’t played a pound for pound a more physical team then Trimble.Roll Cats Roll
Yea, hopefully this Southern can give some of what Trimble gave to the real Southern, Racine, right back at them. Just be prepared to get dressed in a dugout and/or a circus tent with no sides on it. Better bring some source of heat too. Not to mention the craters on the field. Better tape up them ankles boys, especially the basketball players if you want to play this season. :o

Southern. Just like all teams that have played at Trimble. Have the Option of a Locker Room. With Heat. Toilets and Showers. Have you personally been on our field this year. And stepped in the Craters. ?? Just Curious

ttomcat 80
JV Team

Post by ttomcat 80 »

I think some are just jealous of Trimbles success and how our community support

Leave No Doubt
Riding the Bench

Post by Leave No Doubt »

ttomcat 80 wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 11:32 am Just mad because Eastern knocked you out of the playoffs,I would have 100 on you if I had a say.
If you had any say, as in coaching, Trimble would have lost some games this year I'm sure. That's why you have no say. :lol:

Leave No Doubt
Riding the Bench

Post by Leave No Doubt »

Tomcatnation wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 11:36 am
Leave No Doubt wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 11:22 am

Southern. Just like all teams that have played at Trimble. Have the Option of a Locker Room. With Heat. Toilets and Showers. Have you personally been on our field this year. And stepped in the Craters. ?? Just Curious
Yea, walk a half mile back to the heated locker room with the toilets that run over when you flush them and the shower that drizzles cold water out of one nozzle with a plugged drain. Pretty snazzy facilities you have there. :o And yes I walked on the field and witnessed several of our players limping off of it after stepping in some of the holes. :o

Leave No Doubt
Riding the Bench

Post by Leave No Doubt »

ttomcat 80 wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 11:32 am Just mad because Eastern knocked you out of the playoffs,I would have 100 on you if I had a say.
I'm glad we didn't make the playoffs. Why? Because it's basketball 30 in Racine. :mrgreen:

ttomcat 80
JV Team

Post by ttomcat 80 »

Leave No Doubt wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 12:17 pm
I'm glad we didn't make the playoffs. Why? Because it's basketball 30 in Racine. :mrgreen:
Go ahead play with your balls While we kick some

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

Pastueur has this a 4 point game

Return to “Football”