Riding the Bench

Re: Adena @ Southeastern

Post by SEfan2007 »

46-0 I believe

svcbaseballfan
Freshman Team

Post by svcbaseballfan »

Congratulations to the Warriors. I know from talking with several people close to the team they prepared very well this week and had some great practices to prepare for this one. Sounds like the hard work payed off. As for the SE kids who "dug holes" in the baseball field. Heck, you can't hurt the baseball field at Adena. If anything, maybe they can get some grass to grow.

bigboss
Riding the Bench

Post by bigboss »

ahh, finally southeastern plays a team of good quality. && we see the results.

man it seems like I dog on southeastern a lot, but oh well.

Guess I'm more of a dog lover. ;)

Roadrunner
Freshman Team

Post by Roadrunner »

Nice job by adena last night. This was a one sided affair all the way. I really thought it would be closer. Best of luck to both teams and hope that southeastern gets back on track next friday.

SEFan
JV Team

Post by SEFan »

svcbaseballfan wrote:Congratulations to the Warriors. I know from talking with several people close to the team they prepared very well this week and had some great practices to prepare for this one. Sounds like the hard work payed off. As for the SE kids who "dug holes" in the baseball field. Heck, you can't hurt the baseball field at Adena. If anything, maybe they can get some grass to grow.
SE boys did not do that to Adena's field...actually a reliable source said it was Huntington...go figure! The Warriors did a great job closing down the star players from SE. Congrats!

wing-t
Riding the Bench

Post by wing-t »

SE boys did not do that to Adena's field...actually a reliable source said it was Huntington...go figure!
Oh yeah we all know the "choir Boys" from SE would never do anything like that.....yeah right

wfbeast
Waterboy

Post by wfbeast »

Well.....SE lost......BAD! This week it is The Mustangs. PV was tougher than I thought they would be. but our boys pulled it off. The Stangs can't take SE for granted or it will bite them in the butt.

pantherclawdefense
Freshman Team

Post by pantherclawdefense »

adena game planned us well,,offensively and defensevly ,,the game would have been ugly even without turnovers...hats off too thomas and his warriors,,,they executed his game plan too a t....we didnt have one.

wfbeast
Waterboy

Post by wfbeast »

So your saying your coaches didn't prepare you for the game? So you called your own plays in the other 4 wins?

pantherclawdefense
Freshman Team

all im am saying is that you cannot expect the same things to work every week.

pantherclawdefense
Freshman Team

every thing the team has done right in weeks 1-4....defensively and on offense,,was completly countermeasured throughout the game....and no adjustments were made to stop the bleeding.....if adena goes with a simular game plan againt everyone one else...look out.

Return to “Football”