Trimble(32) @ (20)Wahama

whompascat
All Conference

Re: TVC-Hocking WK6 (3-2) Trimble @ (1-4) Wahama WV

Post by whompascat »

Very bad choice to go for it on 4th down, 1st series. Cats did not look very good. But a win is a win.

ttomcat 80
JV Team

Re: TVC-Hocking WK6 (3-2) Trimble @ (1-4) Wahama WV

Post by ttomcat 80 »

Agree with you on that.This close game is on the staff.Need to have a game like miller or southern will beat us that means offense needs to runs what was successful against miller.And be ready to play,maybe a little scare is what they needed.

:roll: cats :roll:
mattash
Site Admin

Re: Trimble(32) @ (20)Wahama

Post by mattash »

Trimble(32) @ (20)Wahama

"you miss 100% of the shots you don't take. Wayne Gretzky"

Michael Scott
ttomcat 80
JV Team

Post by ttomcat 80 »

You make it sound great 32 to 20 but Trimble didn't take the lead until 4th qt the last TD was a fumble in the end.The boys played I thought a good game,coaching the first half was not up to par glad they woke up the 2 and half.Just call it the way I see it.

:roll: cats :roll:
Tcat1
Riding the Bench

Post by Tcat1 »

After they got up 14-0 Coach Trace’s adjustments helped us pretty much shut down their offense the rest of the game. Coaching is fine, everyone is learning. Players and coaches are going to get better every week. When this machine becomes well oiled, the Cats will roll for the next 3-4 years!

SeaBass
Waterboy

Post by SeaBass »

We all just hope daddy ball continues. That way you'll keep beating most of the teams in the Hocking, but losing to NY and one or two other teams that have close to the same talent. :lol:

Kick his ASS, SeaBass!
Tcat1
Riding the Bench

Post by Tcat1 »

NY is going to be good. We have a bright future. I like our chances against anyone in the Hocking or Ohio in the next few years.

route7
Freshman Team

Post by route7 »

Wahamas offense is a bit confusing and hard to stop but a good coach can shut it down and I think that's what Trimble did here. Applauds for that. Wahama is a tough team and from what I've heard they play some good run defense

Dirty Sanchez
Riding the Bench

Post by Dirty Sanchez »

SeaBass wrote: Sun Oct 01, 2017 10:11 am We all just hope daddy ball continues. That way you'll keep beating most of the teams in the Hocking, but losing to NY and one or two other teams that have close to the same talent. :lol:
Thanks, and we'll keep our dads. Heck they are our best coaches. And their sons are our best players, so I'm betting Phil keeps them around. We have a few more coming to, so it will continue for the next several years. Better get use to it.

Tcat1
Riding the Bench

Post by Tcat1 »

We will be fine! Just keep on hating and we’ll keep on winning.

Return to “Football”