STATE SEMI SCORES

callie15
Varsity

Re: STATE SEMI SCORES

Post by callie15 »

That's why I have always said the SE doesn't stand a chance with north fb so strong these days.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

mikepike wrote:The MAC is 15-2 in this years playoffs. Both losses were to other MAC teams- St. Henry to Marion Local and Ft. Recovery to Minster. Looking for, I believe, titles numbers 6, 7, and 8 in the last 3 years.
Thought I saw somewhere that the Mac has something like 90 play off wins and Coldwater has 30 of them.

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
Poo Bear
SEOP

Post by Poo Bear »

Teams in our area can have the best teams in their schools history and are still not even close to teams up north. This has been proven over and over . Only exception was the Lutz era Ironton Tigers

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Poo Bear wrote:Teams in our area can have the best teams in their schools history and are still not even close to teams up north. This has been proven over and over . Only exception was the Lutz era Ironton Tigers
I wouldn't even go that far with Lutz. Beat up the SEO but the percentages where not that great to the others areas of Ohio.

Thanos
Freshman Team

Post by Thanos »

Different athlete and different culture up north.

icanpickem
All Conference

Post by icanpickem »

noreply66 wrote:
mikepike wrote:The MAC is 15-2 in this years playoffs. Both losses were to other MAC teams- St. Henry to Marion Local and Ft. Recovery to Minster. Looking for, I believe, titles numbers 6, 7, and 8 in the last 3 years.
Thought I saw somewhere that the Mac has something like 90 play off wins and Coldwater has 30 of them.
WAY more than that.......just counting three schools coldwater (69), Marion Local (66) and St Henry (44). There's 179 playoff wins.

mikepike
All State

Post by mikepike »

noreply66 wrote:
Coldwater, Marion Local, Minster, St. Henry, and Delphos St. John's all have multiple state titles. Fort Recovery has one. Versailles has multiple before they joined the MAC. I believe the MAC has only lost one first round game ever to a non-MAC school.

I support area schools, but the best in our area would be a .500 team in that league.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

icanpickem wrote:
noreply66 wrote:
WAY more than that.......just counting three schools coldwater (69), Marion Local (66) and St Henry (44). There's 179 playoff wins.
Thought I heard near 100 must have been 100s...Great league

Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

Outside of Athens, teams in this area can't handle the speed difference. Why Athens started out with turnovers vs Akron svsm and Steubenville. Pretty bad when Desales plays a cupcake schedule to real D3 state teams. Big difference from little Lancaster to St Ed and Huber Wayne

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

Raider6309 wrote:Outside of Athens, teams in this area can't handle the speed difference. Why Athens started out with turnovers vs Akron svsm and Steubenville. Pretty bad when Desales plays a cupcake schedule to real D3 state teams. Big difference from little Lancaster to St Ed and Huber Wayne
You guys went 7-3 this year. You guys wouldn't be able to handle it either lol

Championship's are won in the off-season
BUCKEYE PRIDE!
noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Raider6309 wrote:Outside of Athens, teams in this area can't handle the speed difference. Why Athens started out with turnovers vs Akron svsm and Steubenville. Pretty bad when Desales plays a cupcake schedule to real D3 state teams. Big difference from little Lancaster to St Ed and Huber Wayne
You couldn't handle ----looks slow on film Logan this year :lol: :lol:

Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

Orange and Brown wrote:
Has NY ever played a state power? the answer would be no

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Raider6309 wrote:
Orange and Brown wrote:
Has NY ever played a state power? the answer would be no
Has Athens ever won a state title?
The answer is NO!

BUCKEYE PRIDE!
Dandy Don
All Conference

Post by Dandy Don »

Outside of Athens?

Athens gave up 90 points in the last two games you played, obviously Athens didn't handle the speed difference either. Otherwise you wouldn't have set what has to be a OHSAA record by scoring 50+ points in a final and losing.

Enjoy your 2014 team, it may never happen again, and if it does, play some defense with all that superior Athens speed.

Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

Orange and Brown wrote: The answer is NO!
Im sure Otsego is a pipeline to the big ten :lol: :lol: :lol:

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

;)
Raider6309 wrote:
Orange and Brown wrote: The answer is NO!
Im sure Otsego is a pipeline to the big ten :lol: :lol: :lol:
Im sorry, who beat you guys week 10?
I forgot..............

BUCKEYE PRIDE!
Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

We were happy at home not playing Desales :lol:

buckfan2016
Waterboy

Post by buckfan2016 »

Raider6309 wrote:We were happy at home not playing Desales :lol:
So you would rather lose to Nelsonville-York week 10 and finish 2nd in the TVC so you wouldn't have to play Desales????? Your funny with how well you make excuses as to why you lost week 10 and also to a very young Logan Team.

And Athens plays a very weak schedule for a D-3 team. Not even close to what Desales plays. You all need to get in a league that would get you into the playoffs when you go 7-3 or 8-2 on a yearly basis. This year even at 8-2 you would not have made the playoffs.

Return to “Football”