Week 8 SVC: Westfall @ Adena

bengalfan76
SE

Re: Week 8 SVC: Westfall @ Adena

Post by bengalfan76 »

M46 wrote:Oh you know west fall has this one! Watch and learn Piketon. :122246 :lol:
Better worry about Adena..... this team is big, mean, and athletic. Paul knows how to coach within his teams abilities.

M46
Riding the Bench

Post by M46 »

That tailback is all adena has and westfall knows how to stop him. Both teams are tough on D. But westfall has the better O

mstangmom
SEOPS HOF

Post by mstangmom »

M46 that comment right there shows you are just a KID....
westfalls D is average at best, until the 4th quarter when they seem to wake up. and unfortanatly the worst westfall has had in about 10 years.
and every team out there has seen that on at least one film or another. They also know that Westfalls O will score at will and the 15-25 MPH wind shouldn't be a factor for Westfall. the winds were stronger than that at the LE game and Wesfall adjusted just fine to them.
Seems every year against Adena it Rains or is windy

blueskin
Riding the Bench

Post by blueskin »

M46 wrote:That tailback is all adena has and westfall knows how to stop him. Both teams are tough on D. But westfall has the better O
I hope the Westfall team goes in there with that attitude. I doubt they will though.

eagles73Taylor
SE

Post by eagles73Taylor »

m46, Westfall is a solid team that can score. However, their defense has given up 92 points combined to Unioto, Paint Valley, Southeastern and Zane Trace. Your winning games with offense and timely defense, meaning stepping up when necessary. Adena is going to run downhill all night, the question will be, how will Adena step up on D, and can Westfall slow them down enough to win?

blueskin
Riding the Bench

Post by blueskin »

blueskin wrote:The weather forecast is calling for 15-25 mph wind. That could have a major impact on the Westfall passing attack.
Now they're saying the winds will die down right about game time, should not be a factor.

mstangmom
SEOPS HOF

Post by mstangmom »

Blueskin, M46 tried starting stuff with Piketon at the beginning of the season

The mustangs will not have an attitude, you know that, but they will show up to win and fight hard to win they will.

blueskin
Riding the Bench

Post by blueskin »

Adena 40
Westfall 7

Burg_Grad_77
SEOPS HO

Post by Burg_Grad_77 »

Wow!!! That score is a shocker. What happened to the 'stangs?

mstangmom
SEOPS HOF

Post by mstangmom »

Adena is good BG. It was a poorly called game but as a team adena is good this year.

We shot ourselves in the foot a few time too whichj did not help matters either

blueskin
Riding the Bench

Post by blueskin »

Adena is the superior team of the two. Westfall had some turnovers and costly mistakes, but Adena caused some of those mistakes. Westfall would have to play a near perfect game to beat Adena, and they didn't do that.
Last edited by blueskin on Sat Oct 16, 2010 7:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

mstangmom
SEOPS HOF

Post by mstangmom »

I wouldn't say superior Blueskin, you guys are really good and if your get in the playoffs you should do decent but if you face any teams like west Jeff they will shut you guys down in no time

blueskin
Riding the Bench

Post by blueskin »

mstangmom wrote:I wouldn't say superior Blueskin, you guys are really good and if your get in the playoffs you should do decent but if you face any teams like west Jeff they will shut you guys down in no time
I didn't mean for it to sound that way. I just meant the superior of the two. I edited the original to avoid further confusion.

Return to “Football”