SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Re: DV Region 19 Predictions

Post by Orange and Brown »

Raider6309 wrote:
Orange and Brown wrote:
Raider6309 wrote:
Soon Nelsonville will be all of York township to keep the city status :lol:
41-24
NY is still #4 in the county. Even Alexander won a playoff game. I'll move them to #3 with a win over Zane Trace
At least we actually won our state title game. We didn't piss it away cause we couldn't play defense.

Championship's are won in the off-season
BUCKEYE PRIDE!
Jolly P(irate)
SEOP

Post by Jolly P(irate) »

Orange and Brown wrote:
Raider6309 wrote:
Orange and Brown wrote: 41-24
NY is still #4 in the county. Even Alexander won a playoff game. I'll move them to #3 with a win over Zane Trace
At least we actually won our state title game. We didn't piss it away cause we couldn't play defense.
:lol: :lol: I'm glad to see its not just Burg and Ironton posters who don't agree.

Bucks06
Waterboy

Post by Bucks06 »

My prediction for this regions 1st Round Games:

#1 Wheelersburg over #8 Ridgewood
#4 Nelsonville-York over #5 Zane Trace

#7 Liberty Union over #2 Garaway
#6 Ironton over #3 Coshocton

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

P(irate) wrote:I have
Round 1
NY over ZT
Coshocton over Itown
Garaway over LU
Burg over Ridgewood
Round 2
Coshocton over Garaway
Burg over NY
I won't predict a champ. I think that would be a tough match up for Burg.
OH YEA OF LITTLE FAITH.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

THEY'RE ALL TOUGH FROM HERE.EVERYBODY IS 0-0. THEY COULD NOT CARE LESS HOW THE REGULAR SEASON WENT.
WELL ANYHOO, I HOPE MY FIGHTING TIGERS SUPRISE YOU.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I remember iron playing akron saint Vincent saint Mary's for a state title in akron's stadium. and upset asvsm, anything can happen. and I was there when your burgites won their state title as well. however you cut it, we keep banging away at it looking for another for this part of the state. they know us 2 well.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

the question for burg fans since they already have their selves playing coldwater for the title. is what has the burg done to combat the cavs and somehow slow them down. it will take one perfect effort. and has the soc prepared them for their region.

as far as the fighting tigers, they have nothing to lose. nobody expected them their anyway. so whoever they play better get it right, cause these young'uns are more polished and hungry now. even with the key players out. and they're playing sound offense and defense. ------------ they must, must correct their kicking coverage though. ----------- talyn parker from Portsmouth made a mockery of it in a loss. but the weakness there was exposed, so they have to correct that. --------- and by the way talyn parker is a frosh. so all us got 3 more years trying to cage that cat. and he is something else.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

and can an ovc schedule translate to enough experience for the fighting tigers to upset coschocton.
these 2 know each other well. but hey you can't talk playoffs unless you made it there. and the fighting tigers are there. and you can't get to week twelve without a week 11.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I'm predicting a fighting tiger upset of coshocton right here, right now. 28-21 fighting tigers.

fbnut
SEOP

Post by fbnut »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote:THEY'RE ALL TOUGH FROM HERE.EVERYBODY IS 0-0. THEY COULD NOT CARE LESS HOW THE REGULAR SEASON WENT.
the burg has had pretty easy rd1 games the last few years

Jolly P(irate)
SEOP

Post by Jolly P(irate) »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote:the question for burg fans since they already have their selves playing coldwater for the title. is what has the burg done to combat the cavs and somehow slow them down. it will take one perfect effort. and has the soc prepared them for their region.

as far as the fighting tigers, they have nothing to lose. nobody expected them their anyway. so whoever they play better get it right, cause these young'uns are more polished and hungry now. even with the key players out. and they're playing sound offense and defense. ------------ they must, must correct their kicking coverage though. ----------- talyn parker from Portsmouth made a mockery of it in a loss. but the weakness there was exposed, so they have to correct that. --------- and by the way talyn parker is a frosh. so all us got 3 more years trying to cage that cat. and he is something else.
There you go again bait. NOBODY said anything about Coldwater.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

fbnut wrote:
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote:THEY'RE ALL TOUGH FROM HERE.EVERYBODY IS 0-0. THEY COULD NOT CARE LESS HOW THE REGULAR SEASON WENT.
no doubt ironton has put up little resistance. hopefully we get a chance to change that number.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

P(irate) wrote:
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote:the question for burg fans since they already have their selves playing coldwater for the title. is what has the burg done to combat the cavs and somehow slow them down. it will take one perfect effort. and has the soc prepared them for their region.

There you go again bait. NOBODY said anything about Coldwater.

wrong I did. been hearing it all year anyway. might as well address it.

Crab's Brother
SEO

Post by Crab's Brother »

Wheelersburg over Ridgewood (Closer than expected)
NY beats ZT fairly comfortably
Garaway wins a war over LU
Coshocton handles Ironton by 2 scores (maybe more)

Wheelersburg pulls away late to beat NY
Coshocton wins in OT over Garaway

Coshocton comes back to beat Burg late and goes on to play CHCA in the state title game.

**Bold prediction...CHCA beats Coldwater for the Region 20 title.

Maverick4
Waterboy

Post by Maverick4 »

I think garaway beats coshocton week 2. Garaway can stop the wing t to a T. and i don't think coshocton will stop garaway offense.

Mad-Dogg
SEOP
Location: Wheelersburg Oh home of the 2x State Champs, 8x Regional Champs and 34x SOC Div 2 Champs

Post by Mad-Dogg »

piratepride86 wrote:I think the top eight will play on Saturday and 4 will remain after that.
excellent prediction

It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It's the size of the fight in the dog. (D Jay on Hustle & Flow)

Fearless Bold Tough
We Are The Storm
Make It Rain
Reach Higher
Power Of One
Respect The W
Be The Best
fbnut
SEOP

Post by fbnut »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote:
fbnut wrote:
no doubt ironton has put up little resistance. hopefully we get a chance to change that number.
just giving you a hard time
good luck to both your tiger teams in rd1

NY BUCKS
All State

Post by NY BUCKS »

Well i think Ny wins the region. .

callie15
Varsity

Post by callie15 »

O K think that, but bet a lot of money on it.

NY BUCKS
All State

Post by NY BUCKS »

So upsets dont happen. ..i still take ny...

Return to “Football”