Re: Round 2 Playoffs: #2 Valley vs #3 Grandview Heights

Post by Raider6309 »

It's at Chillicothe

Jolly P(irate)
SEOP

Post by Jolly P(irate) »

Raider6309 wrote:It's at Chillicothe
That's an easy drive. Good luck to the Indians.

Neutron Man
All State

Post by Neutron Man »

I think this will be a tough game for Valley. Backing the Indians all the way. Close game.

3-7 point game.
Won't predict a winner.

Bottoms Dweller
Waterboy

Post by Bottoms Dweller »

Wow! Finally an easy drive in the playoffs (45 min at most, all highway). CHS has spent a lot of money the past couple of summers upgrading the facilities. The parking situation leaves something to be desired so get there early or you will have a nice walk in a great neighborhood (I'm a little biased about the neighborhood lol).
Facing Grandview in the 2nd round the second consecutive year. Grandview is looking for a little payback after last years loss but I'm sure Crabtree will have the team ready to play.

X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X
SEOPS

Post by X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X »

Keep it rolling for SEO valley

valley 23-14

Winners never quit. And quitters never win! Vince Lombardi
Mad-Dogg
SEOP
Location: Wheelersburg Oh home of the 2x State Champs, 8x Regional Champs and 34x SOC Div 2 Champs

Post by Mad-Dogg »

Bottoms Dweller wrote:Wow! Finally an easy drive in the playoffs (45 min at most, all highway). CHS has spent a lot of money the past couple of summers upgrading the facilities. The parking situation leaves something to be desired so get there early or you will have a nice walk in a great neighborhood (I'm a little biased about the neighborhood lol).
Facing Grandview in the 2nd round the second consecutive year. Grandview is looking for a little payback after last years loss but I'm sure Crabtree will have the team ready to play.
the burg played there last yr in the regional finals. IMO the parking was a joke. as for the stadium it was a very nice facility

It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It's the size of the fight in the dog. (D Jay on Hustle & Flow)

Fearless Bold Tough
We Are The Storm
Make It Rain
Reach Higher
Power Of One
Respect The W
Be The Best
Crab's Brother
SEO

Re: Playoffs D6R21 #2 Valley vs #3 Grandview Heights

Post by Crab's Brother »

This game is going to be a challenge for the Indians. Grandview has some really nice athletes and an offense that isn't the easiest to prepare for. I do think the changes Valley has made on defense since the Burg game have paid dividends as the starters are yet to allow a point.

We got a great draw on the venue.

Bottoms Dweller
Waterboy

Post by Bottoms Dweller »

Mad-Dogg wrote:
Bottoms Dweller wrote:Wow! Finally an easy drive in the playoffs (45 min at most, all highway). CHS has spent a lot of money the past couple of summers upgrading the facilities. The parking situation leaves something to be desired so get there early or you will have a nice walk in a great neighborhood (I'm a little biased about the neighborhood lol).
the burg played there last yr in the regional finals. IMO the parking was a joke. as for the stadium it was a very nice facility
Trying to be a little PC about the parking situation. Even if you are early the only difference is going to be how far you walk, ie, 2 blocks, 3 blocks etc.

Izladoom
All State

Post by Izladoom »

Anyone know where to find some video of grandview?

Tribal Force
Riding the Bench

Post by Tribal Force »

I won't complain about parking. I would rather walk across Chillicothe as to drive to NY one more time.

Hitops2.0
Varsity

Post by Hitops2.0 »

Tribal Force wrote:I won't complain about parking. I would rather walk across Chillicothe as to drive to NY one more time.
I'd walk a mile to smoke a " Grandview"

Izladoom
All State

Post by Izladoom »

I agree I don't care how far I have to walk as long as I don't have to make that drive to ny

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

I hope I'm wrong but I see GH winning this game by one or two scores. Good luck to the Indians

Dandy Don
All Conference

Post by Dandy Don »

Bleeding Red wrote:I hope I'm wrong but I see GH winning this game by one or two scores. Good luck to the Indians
I agree that this will be a tough match-up for LV, I hope the SEO team prevails but this one will be close. Indians gonna have to work for this one in my opinion.

Neutron Man
All State

Post by Neutron Man »

Dandy Don wrote:
Bleeding Red wrote:I hope I'm wrong but I see GH winning this game by one or two scores. Good luck to the Indians
I agree that this will be a tough match-up for LV, I hope the SEO team prevails but this one will be close. Indians gonna have to work for this one in my opinion.
I thought that to but I am REALLY hoping the Boys From Valley Come In With Hair On Fire and Light Up GH!!
Not saying Valley will lose but it is a very tough game for them!

Burg Bias
Riding the Bench

Post by Burg Bias »

This is a stronger Grandview team than last year. Valley will need to play a cleaner game than they did in game one to get the win.
Go represent, Indians!

Crab's Brother
SEO

Post by Crab's Brother »

Just curious which Grandview games you have seen?

FIDO
S

Post by FIDO »

I'm curious if anyone has seen them play in person.

lineman7
All Conference

Post by lineman7 »

Burg Bias wrote:This is a stronger Grandview team than last year. Valley will need to play a cleaner game than they did in game one to get the win.
Go represent, Indians!

Why do you think that? Specifically what makes Grandview better this year? Jump is back for GH and so is the QB i think
Last edited by lineman7 on Mon Nov 09, 2015 8:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Izladoom
All State

Post by Izladoom »

This is a stronger valley team than last year. The defense is better we are missing Brice but others have stepped up.

Return to “Football”