Notre Dame 28 Eastern Pike 19

Hoggy
SEOP

Re: Notre Dame 28 Eastern Pike 19

Post by Hoggy »

First of all, congrats to ND on the win.

The running game proved to be the dagger and ND's back (Kayser) had a monster game. Eastern will learn from this game and continue to improve as they move forward. Eastern has some very talented athletes and the program will only get better from top to bottom as the sport is taught, played and supported. The Eagles will be fine and will find themselves placing a W in the column several more times throughout the year.

Eastern has nothing to be ashamed of and should actually be proud of how this team, in only it's second year of varsity football, has been able to stay competitive and continue to show a never quit attitude. These current players are building a future for football in a school that I thought would never have it or would be able to maintain it, but that is clearly not the case. I just hope that the community can find a way to provide the same level of support that they have provided for the basketball teams over the years. From what I witnessed, the school has some dedicated players, coaches, fans, parents and administrators that are enjoying being an active part in establishing this young program.

Shake this one off and get ready for the next one Eagles!

Return to “Football”