Logan Chieftains 2007

1987chieftains
SEOPS H

Post by 1987chieftains »

Can we PLEASE stop the arguing, haven't you people realized that football is now over in the SEOAL!It's a very said thing, especially when people are constantly arguing over the stupidest things!I started this thread so that we coudl talk about Logan's 4th straight league title, what we have coming up for next year, and to congratulate them!Soo stop arguing or take it to a different forum!

AMEN ATOWN!!

loganlocos
SEOP

Post by loganlocos »

FrozenRope9 wrote:I would much rather be successful in multiple sports rather than just one.

Not a problem in Logan. Look at the Track program. Sent four athletes in five events to the state track meet last spring including two who finished on the podium. The other three of them were retrurning to the state meet for the second straight year and two of those who didn't "podium" did as juniors the year before.

Soccer team was third in the SEOAL overall so far this fall, and the girls basketball team shared the North Division top honors as well.

But this is a football forum, so let's keep it to football.

SPANKY
Freshman Team

Post by SPANKY »

gahs4ever wrote:Its basketball season in the SEOAL!

Nice post 4ever. ;-) ;-)

NUFF SAID..............

Army
S

Post by Army »

SPANKY wrote:
gahs4ever wrote:Its basketball season in the SEOAL!

Nice post 4ever. ;-) ;-)

NUFF SAID..............

Double AMEN to that. Hey Locos, we'll be waiting for your Chieftians this year again. :-D

That B-Ball game should be a high scoring one, wouldn't you say? :-D

2old
All Conference

Post by 2old »

DR,

I only ask you one question. Can you read. A VC poster comes in here slams Logan posters. i respond and i am wrong??? Sorry. Either read the post and understand or go post on something else. The problem is everyone in football has Chieftain Envy. Except for nelsonville which has now won their league 5 times in a row. The rest of you do not come close to that. It will be another year before Logan has their 5peat.

Ty Webb
All State

Post by Ty Webb »

2old wrote: A VC poster comes in here slams Logan posters. i respond and i am wrong???

2Old.....Here you go again. You're generalizing that I am slamming Logan posters. I'm not.....just making the point that a couple of Logan posters unfortunately take their passion a bit too far. Other than that, I'm sure Logan has some great fans, and well they should. I was simply attempting to speak positively about Logan's great year.

Your "2Old" ego seems to be personally ahead of the success of Logan's football program. You can only "stir the pot" so long and then you start looking like an idiot.

I thought the title of this thread was Logan Chieftains 2007? Time and time again, anything regarding Logan's football success gets turned into some whizzing match that usually involves you putting down another program.

Again, congratulations to Logan on an outstanding year.

boogerred
All State

Post by boogerred »

First of all, I would like to thank the Logan fans for their hospitality and good food. Thanks Spencer!

I also want to congratulate Logan on their SEOAL title. Even though they lost Friday, they still need to realize that they are league champs ( I know people are going to say that the SEOAL was weak this year, SO WHAT!).

2old
All Conference

Post by 2old »

webb,

You do not know when to keep quiet. i have given you a pass on here because some of the stuff you post is so silly. I guess that pass is over.

You are typical of posters who have no team to post about and think they know something. If VC ever gets good enough to play anyone but Logan's JV's get back to me.

I really usually just cut up the guys and spit out the posters who talk and can not back it up You have now joined that bunch. You pick your sides. You picked the losing whining side. Matters not to me.

I am here for football only. You obviously have Chieftain Envy. i will tell you what i have told many posters. When you see my screen name DO NOT READ my post if you can not take.

The honest answer is you have not done your research and have gone off half cocked.

I notice when posters like yourself run out of words they like to call people names. I think it must have something to do with an unhappy childhood.

Ty Webb
All State

Post by Ty Webb »

2old wrote:webb,

You do not know when to keep quiet. i have given you a pass on here because some of the stuff you post is so silly. I guess that pass is over.

You are typical of posters who have no team to post about and think they know something. If VC ever gets good enough to play anyone but Logan's JV's get back to me.

I really usually just cut up the guys and spit out the posters who talk and can not back it up You have now joined that bunch. You pick your sides. You picked the losing whining side. Matters not to me.

I am here for football only. You obviously have Chieftain Envy. i will tell you what i have told many posters. When you see my screen name DO NOT READ my post if you can not take.

The honest answer is you have not done your research and have gone off half cocked.

I notice when posters like yourself run out of words they like to call people names. I think it must have something to do with an unhappy childhood.

Wow, my "pass from 2Old" is over. Am I suppose to be intimidated or what. :shock: Listen, I've passed bigger problem than you while taking a dump. So if you think your mindless rebuttal are going to serve to intimidate me, you are wrong.

I get on here to congratulate the 9-2 Chieftains on a great season and suddenly I suffer from your "Chieftain Envy thing." Again, 2Old....READ my post....I'm speaking positively about The Logan Chieftains.

By the way, what research should I have done to congratulate the Logan Chieftains? That makes absolutely no sense.

2old, as much I respect your passion for Logan Chieftain football, the world is a dumber place after reading your mindless babble.

Go drink your prune juice, take a nap, and hopefully not come off as the mean, bitter, pot-stirrer you seem to enjoy. I'll be rooting for you little guy. :lol: :lol: :lol:

SPANKY
Freshman Team

Post by SPANKY »

2old wrote:Webb,

You have a problem and it is close to Chieftain Envy. I know you follow VC which means football is not too exciting for you. I hope your basketball team does as well as last year. Maybe you can find something to post about besides making snide remarks. If you have not noticed i do not post much about Viking football. Why would I? The Vikes are another team that should work on improving. It would be a great game for Logan but at this point we would have to send our JV.

You must have sent the jv,s last week..

NUFF SAID............

2old
All Conference

Post by 2old »

Actually Webb you are the little guy.

if all you had done was congratulate the Chiefs you would not have heard from me. No but you have to put you two cents in where you have no business. (and it ws not the first time)The problem is just what i said you do not know when to keep your mouth shut.

yes i have a long history keeping straight the claims of posters who have trouble with honesty and making ridiculous claims. The chiefs are the best team in the area so of course i mention it from time to time. From the sounds of your post, you must be on a prune juice diet coupled with ex-lax.

Ty Webb
All State

Post by Ty Webb »

2old wrote:Actually Webb you are the little guy.

if all you had done was congratulate the Chiefs you would not have heard from me. No but you have to put you two cents in where you have no business. (and it ws not the first time)The problem is just what i said you do not know when to keep your mouth shut.

yes i have a long history keeping straight the claims of posters who have trouble with honesty and making ridiculous claims. The chiefs are the best team in the area so of course i mention it from time to time. From the sounds of your post, you must be on a prune juice diet coupled with ex-lax.

2Old...you might be right about you weighing more than me. I talked to your brother and he said you've porked up rather nicely of late.

Regarding "my two cents," I'm entitled to post on any thread I choose. I would even go so far to say that if there were a poll of whether other posters think that you come off an arrogant, the masses would probably agree with my statement. Yeh, I know, you'd spin that into your painfully old "Chieftain Envy" thing.

Anyhow, I'm happy for The Logan Chieftains. Them being "the best team in the area" is debatable depending on your definition of "area." Nonetheless, they are clearly the best team in the SEOAL.

Hey, by the way.....thanks for your concern regarding my regularity on the old' throne. Everything is fine here. However, judging by your babbling, self-aggrandizing, rhetorical, jibber-jabber....an enema of worldly proportions might serve you well.

sports junkie
JV Team

Post by sports junkie »

2old, talk about someone putting there 2 cents in where it don't belong. Now that's funny :lol: :lol: :lol:

westbrook18
All State

Post by westbrook18 »

I completely respect Logan but it seems like the SEOAL wasn't good enough for them in football this year. If you guys want to continue improving on your program, I'd think you would want to play better teams. I don't think that Logan had one tough game in the SEOAL which doesn't prepare them for the playoffs because in the playoffs they will have tough games. And even though they could be better than a team they aren't used to playing in tough games so therefore they could lose. I'm not saying that's the case, but I imagine it could be possible.

I know that Logan is one of the original members of the SEOAL, which you guys hold that very close to you. But, as you have said if you look at the scores of every SEOAL game they played none of them were very close at all. What other leagues would be possible for you guys to join? I'm not suggesting you do, but I think if it stays this way for a year or two then it should be considered.

Although I know you also have to consider the other sports, not everything is about football. But it should be, lol.

Marietta Freshman 7-2!!
highonthehill
Waterboy

Post by highonthehill »

Logan is looking for some new teams for the schedule as of right now!I know they are looking for some new teams to come in and have a good game with the Chiefs!Mr. Janey is also trying to get the end of the schedule fixed so that we don't have our last four games away, yes FOUR!

1987chieftains
SEOPS H

Post by 1987chieftains »

Logan is looking for some new teams for the schedule as of right now

WHO'S RON GOT IN MIND?

LoganD14Life
Freshman Team

Post by LoganD14Life »

They arent sure yet.
they have a couple teams in mind,
grove city and nelsonville are @ the top, they already called nville, but they havent called back, so im guessing thats a no.
Im sure g.c will be up for a logan game.

highonthehill
Waterboy

Post by highonthehill »

I think G.C. woudl be a good game for the logan faithful! Playoff points for both teams and a good sized crowd at both ends!I like it!

sports junkie
JV Team

Post by sports junkie »

Logan needs to schedule a Div.5 team. That would be real smart ;-)

top shelf
Waterboy

Post by top shelf »

actually i was thinkin more D6 :razz:

Return to “Football”