Final: Fort Frye 64 Nelsonville York 21

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Re: Final: Fort Frye 64 Nelsonville York 21

Post by EasternDspy »

Also RBs we’re getting hit almost before they got the handoff.

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Re: Final: Fort Frye 64 Nelsonville York 21

Post by EasternDspy »

efarns wrote: Sat Sep 07, 2019 7:45 pm
Kosar wrote: Sat Sep 07, 2019 5:43 pm Too many dropped passes, pass coverage poor , so many missed tackles not possible to keep track. Yet only thing is said is poor line play. Makes me wonder if some of these posters are the women who gets excited when their son makes a tackle after the opposing team gets a first down, or son hits the QB yet the pass gets off and scores . O line did good pass protection, need more work on rush blocking. D line and LB couldn’t seem to remember how to tackle. FF is good and the fact the boys didn’t quit after being down so much shows good character.
Not just picking on this guy but . . .

It never fails. Nelsonville fans begged for this game for two years. "The PVC is terrible!" "You don't play anybody! "We want a rivalry!" they said.

Then, after reading that nonsense for two or three years, suddenly Nelsonville, like every single team Fort Frye plays, suddenly wasn't very good. They can't pass, block, or tackle. They have a Division 1 talent who doesn't even like football They have no heart. The coach brought in a coach who doesn't know what a football looks like.

I don't even mean this to be about The Buckeyes, but this whole routine is just flat tiresome. They're kids playing a game and learning about life. Have fun. Let them learn. Relax
Let’s rewind to 2017 regional semi. Fort kids had to listen to NY posters bash them and tell them they are going to lose by 50-60 points. Well they lost that game in OT by 6. Fast forward to this game and the Boys from Fort really wanted redemption. Talk is cheap but Fort program has been on an upward spiral. I knew Cadets were going to win by a lot but I tried to stay respectful all week.

Return to “Football”