Final: Ironton 10 Russell (KY) 0

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Re: Final: Ironton 10 Russell (KY) 0

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

kantucky wrote: Sat Sep 07, 2019 12:17 pm
ballplayer1992 wrote: Sat Sep 07, 2019 10:30 am
kantucky wrote: Sat Sep 07, 2019 10:02 am

Yeah? What's it mean? You think Ironton's officials cheat them? Even if it wasn't a TD (and it was) then the Fighting Tigers would have still won as Russell was behind 3-0
Yes, it was officially called a TD. Whether or not it was a legitimate TD is debatable. Some teams, especially teams from the Washington DC area, have opinions on Ironton's officiating. It isn't like Ironton hasn't claimed that they have been the victim of bad officiating in the past. I guess the officials cost Ironton in wins 1982, 1993, and 1999 according to your newspaper lol

https://www.irontontribune.com/1999/12/ ... s-ironton/
Well, we all know Ironton has never won a game at Tank Stadium.

As far as that certain DC team, I’ve never in life seen a more poorly coached team. The boys were so stupid they couldn’t even remember to keep their mouth pieces in over and over again. Had Lutz coaches them instead, they’re been national champs. They came to Irontonbeat their pads, sounded their chant and then proceeded to stink up the field
exactly, I was reading through here, and I had not even seen tuck's comment yet before I posted mine. so there is some proof from the cat taking the pictures.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

and not to beat a dead horse. but clearly Russell was the better of the 2 teams we played. Russell this year would beat burg. on a routine basis, no way. but this year yes.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
Tjhtygeverve
SE

Post by Tjhtygeverve »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Sun Sep 08, 2019 7:23 am and not to beat a dead horse. but clearly Russell was the better of the 2 teams we played. Russell this year would beat burg. on a routine basis, no way. but this year yes.
AGREED.
AshLand is going to be a handful for IHS & WHS.
Gotigersgo

Return to “Football”