Knipp voted out at Rock Hill

REDMEN95
JV Team

Re: Knipp voted out at Rock Hill

Post by REDMEN95 »

Winchell wrote:Also, yes, redmanfan, I believe you are correct. 77 and 95 sound like parents/ relatives of kids who will be or did play for Todd and have personal issues.
Not true!! I'm Not A Parent And No Relative Has Ever Played For Him. Just A RH Alumni Who Would Like To See The Sport Programs Get Good Coaches For Once And Throw Politics Out The Door! The Kids Deserve Better Than What They Have Been Given!

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

When they have these interviews they should have a few football player there so they could put their two cents in and allow them to put their heads together and have one vote.
Last edited by noreply66 on Sun May 22, 2016 9:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
gametime
SE

Post by gametime »

noreply66 wrote:When they have these interviews they should have a few football player there so they could put their two cents in and allow them to put their heads together and half one vote.
They was two players that spoke at the last boe meeting and about 12 players there for knipp

You can't handle the truth
gametime
SE

Post by gametime »

REDMEN95 wrote:
redmanfan wrote:
REDMEN95 wrote:pay them for 2 years as long as we get change!
REDMEN95 AND Buckeyed77 seem to share the same agenda against Knipp and McCollister . Buckeye77 just activated your account May 4th and the only 21 posts you have are on this thread hummmm:) REDMEN95 you just joined in May and your only 5 posts have been on this post as well. Obviously, this is personal. You have every right to your opinion and I can respect this, even if I disagree.
BTW - facilities don't typically bring kids to a program. Although we do have the best ;) Further, there hasn't been a kid/player leave the RH high school football program since 2010 because of football.
No, this is not personal at all.....The bottom line is change should have been made years ago! We have had the same coaching here for the past 20 years or more...and what direction has the program gone? On my job as many jobs if you don't produce or do whats expected then you get replaced!! I think 20 years is way too long to keep the same people. Same people = Same Results! I'm glad we finally have a few board members who are standing firm on this!
Then every coach at RH high school and JR high should have been fired it all starts in lower levels like I said before no program has had winning seasons but baseball and softball

REDMEN95
JV Team

Post by REDMEN95 »

Yes....If You Spend Over 20 Years Somewhere And Don't Have A Record That Shows Success Then Yes My Opinion Is To Replace Them!

Game day
All State

Post by Game day »

Winchell wrote:
Game day wrote:Really you think there were no applicants because all the coaches around respect Todd. You guys are living in a dream world! No one wants to take on that disaster on the hill buttom line!
Disaster? Taking over a program that just made the playoffs? Seems to me it's you that's living in a dream world.
One season out of the last 8 does not make a program.

BearMarshall
Waterboy

Post by BearMarshall »

I'm sure glad Chesapeake didn't fire Coach Davis in the early 90's.

gametime
SE

Post by gametime »

REDMEN95 wrote:Yes....If You Spend Over 20 Years Somewhere And Don't Have A Record That Shows Success Then Yes My Opinion Is To Replace Them!
I didn't know knipp coached in high school, he's not that old to have coached over 20 yrs

Buckeye77
Waterboy

Post by Buckeye77 »

Can anyone list RH's football record since 2008 thru 2015. If I am correct I think the last winning season before last season was 2007.

john72
Waterboy

Post by john72 »

This change should have been yrs ago, not only Knipp but the whole staff. Hope new coach comes in and cleans house, if I am going down I want to do it my way. He was told to make changes and he goes and lets the jr high coach go and none of his buddies are let go. The change should have been at the high school not the jr high. If kids want to play you cant be their budies you must have discipline which the don't! One coach steps down, and Knipp came up and the other went as assistant, what kind of change is that, same losing continues because they do the same things! Its like any other business you don't perform you are let go! I guess it took them long enough to figure that out! Only place I know you can keep losing and blame it on the kids, no talent. So sure you might be down a yr or two but don't change your schedule to smaller schools to make people think you turned it around!

REDMEN95
JV Team

Post by REDMEN95 »

john72 wrote:This change should have been yrs ago, not only Knipp but the whole staff. Hope new coach comes in and cleans house, if I am going down I want to do it my way. He was told to make changes and he goes and lets the jr high coach go and none of his buddies are let go. The change should have been at the high school not the jr high. If kids want to play you cant be their budies you must have discipline which the don't! One coach steps down, and Knipp came up and the other went as assistant, what kind of change is that, same losing continues because they do the same things! Its like any other business you don't perform you are let go! I guess it took them long enough to figure that out! Only place I know you can keep losing and blame it on the kids, no talent. So sure you might be down a yr or two but don't change your schedule to smaller schools to make people think you turned it around!
WELL SAID!!

SportFan2013
Waterboy

Post by SportFan2013 »

Knipp has been rehired as the coach.

GoBucks1047
Varsity

Post by GoBucks1047 »

Buckeye77 wrote:Can anyone list RH's football record since 2008 thru 2015. If I am correct I think the last winning season before last season was 2007.
I've got 2004-2015 from MaxPreps

http://www.maxpreps.com/high-schools/ro ... easons.htm

GoBucks1047
Varsity

Post by GoBucks1047 »

GoBucks1047 wrote:
Buckeye77 wrote:Can anyone list RH's football record since 2008 thru 2015. If I am correct I think the last winning season before last season was 2007.
I've got 2004-2015 from MaxPreps

http://www.maxpreps.com/high-schools/ro ... easons.htm
Varsity 2015
Coach Todd Knipp League Ohio Valley Division Division V
Overall Record 6-4-0 League Record 4-2-0
National Rank: 7847 State Rank: 453 State Division Rank: 55
Schedule Roster (29) Rankings League Standings Division Standings

Varsity 2014
Overall Record 2-9-0 League Record 1-3-0
National Rank: 11895 State Rank: 620 State Division Rank: 97
Schedule Roster (28) Rankings League Standings Division Standings

Varsity 2013
Overall Record 1-9-0 League Record 1-4-0
National Rank: 12354 State Rank: 643 State Division Rank: 101
Schedule Roster (25) Rankings League Standings Division Standings

Varsity 2012
Overall Record 1-9-0 League Record 1-4-0
National Rank: 13251 State Rank: 685 State Division Rank: 114
Schedule Roster (23) Rankings League Standings Division Standings

Varsity 2011
Overall Record 3-7-0 League Record 2-3-0
National Rank: 10606 State Rank: 568 State Division Rank: 87
Schedule Roster (36) Rankings League Standings Division Standings Stats by Player Stats by Game

Varsity 2010
Coach Todd Knipp League Ohio Valley Division Division IV
Overall Record 2-8-0 League Record 2-3-0
National Rank: 11847 State Rank: 622 State Division Rank: 102
Schedule Roster (46) Rankings League Standings Division Standings Stats by Player Stats by Game

Varsity 2009
Coach Todd Knipp League Ohio Valley Division Division IV
Overall Record 3-7-0 League Record 3-2-0
National Rank: 9821 State Rank: 534 State Division Rank: 87
Schedule Roster (46) Rankings League Standings Division Standings Stats by Player Stats by Game

Varsity 2008
Coach TODD KNIPP League Ohio Valley Division Division 4
Overall Record 0-10-0 League Record 0-5-0
National Rank: 13310 State Rank: 681 State Division Rank: 115
Schedule Roster (35) Rankings League Standings Division Standings Stats by Player Stats by Game

Varsity 2007
Coach TODD KNIPP League Ohio Valley
Overall Record 7-4-0 League Record 3-2-0
National Rank: 8558 State Rank: 467
Schedule Roster (49) Rankings League Standings Stats by Player Stats by Game

Varsity 2006
Coach TODD KNIPP League Ohio Valley
Overall Record 6-4-0 League Record 3-2-0
National Rank: 8224 State Rank: 458
Schedule Rankings League Standings

Varsity 2005
League Ohio Valley