Playoffs: D4 #7 New Lexington (8-2) @ #2 Westfall (10-0)

Buxrnum1
Waterboy

Post by Buxrnum1 »

New Lex fans have been talking on the MVK Forum about how weak of a schedule that Westfall has played. New Lex is a good team, don't get me wrong, but I think their 10 gallon heads have outgrown their 5 gallon helmets.

GO WESTFALL!

mstangmom
SEOPS HOF

Post by mstangmom »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thats funny right there I don't care who you are

Buxrnum1 Welcome to the site

traffic8484
Freshman Team

Post by traffic8484 »

The best two teams they played they lost to. Does it make you a better team losing 40-0?

mstangmom
SEOPS HOF

Post by mstangmom »

Ok after confirming with a friend, after all I am a MOM and just wanted to be sure, I have come to the conclusion that those people from new lex don't even have a clue what football is.

to be so bold as to say that we "can't defend the run at all, cause we play like a cover 5, which doesnt even exist" He either did not watch the tapes or has no clue what he is looking at when he did watch them.

Folks if you cannot tell what our defense is from a tape ASK, even better keep on thinking we run a "cover 5"
Last edited by mstangmom on Thu Nov 01, 2007 6:21 am, edited 2 times in total.

Pikealum27
Waterboy

Post by Pikealum27 »

Mstangmom not to be critical but a cover 5 does exsit....you may not run it but it does exsits...it a a type of man coverage where you corners bumb and run and help over the top....no big deal though just though i would say...

Sorry read that wrong he said a cover 5 doesn't exsits....sorry

mstangmom
SEOPS HOF

Post by mstangmom »

Pikealum27 I went in and made the quote marks bold and a little bigger so there hopefully no more confusion.

mvlnewlex
All Conference

Post by mvlnewlex »

Oh, New Lex people know football. New Lex is a good football town with great fans. ;-)

mstangmom
SEOPS HOF

Post by mstangmom »

well if they act they way that they do on that site then they can just stay in their town.

While we are at it even the title of their thread ticks me off

WE ARE NOT WILLIAMSPORT WESTFALL WE ARE THE

WESTFALL
MUSTANGS

Williamsport is just a mailing address
Williamsport school along with several others was closed down years ago

mvlnewlex
All Conference

Post by mvlnewlex »

Willampost Westfal ?
Last edited by mvlnewlex on Thu Nov 01, 2007 9:21 am, edited 2 times in total.

mstangmom
SEOPS HOF

Post by mstangmom »

Williamport

AND YOU CAN"T SPELL

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

mvlnewlex
All Conference

Post by mvlnewlex »

Westfall is awesome. All New Lex can do is pray. We have to be the biggest underdogs in the history of football.

I was hoping for week 12. But I am a realist. NLHS should go ahead and get the basketballs out right now. A long winter of New Lex Basketball is upon us.

we are toast.

mstangmom
SEOPS HOF

Post by mstangmom »

Is that why you started that Prayer thread in the chat forum?
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Actually NLP whoever is playing Moony has to be the biggest underdogs.

Unless you are just talking this region then I would say it is Rock Hill

mvlnewlex
All Conference

Post by mvlnewlex »

Nope. We are the biggest underdogs in the history of modern sports. This is like David vs 11 Goliaths wearing Williamsberg Mustang Helmets.

All we can do is pray. :lol:

bug ii
Waterboy

Post by bug ii »

Easy there newlexpunter, you aren't the biggest underdogs ever, but I must say I agree that you are definitely underdogs. Everybody seems to be getting a little testy as the game gets closer. You should be passionate about your team just as we are about our MUSTANGS, some people just can't handle the truth. Basketball season will begin Monday in new lex and good luck to you in that. MSTANGMOM, they may not know how to spell it but they will find out about the WESTFALL MUSTANGS just as everybody else has this season!

mstangmom
SEOPS HOF

Post by mstangmom »

I know they will bugii I know they will.

I have always hated it when we get called williamsport westfall though, I read or hear that it's as bad as someone running their fingernails down a chalk board. :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

hogfarmer
Riding the Bench

Post by hogfarmer »

Better calm down Mom, it's only Thursday. No way does Coach Keller and his players overlook or think this will be a walk thru like some fans think. However, being a fan myself, I'll say that the Mustangs win this 35-7. Those New Lex fans that want to believe people are making things up about that defense are in for a very rude awakening. Many people in the league said those very same things, then they proceeded to go out and score 7 a game on Westfall's JV team at the end of blow out games. Westfall puts points on the board in so many different ways it ain't funny and they can put 28 up by the time you run to the bathroom and get back in your seat.

mstangmom
SEOPS HOF

Post by mstangmom »

Westfall puts points on the board in so many different ways it ain't funny and they can put 28 up by the time you run to the bathroom and get back in your seat.

BOY AIN'T THAT THE TRUTH :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I hate SATURDAY games, it takes to long to get here.

Steely Dan
SEOP

Post by Steely Dan »

Boy, I am not sure what to say about all of this, as I have some friends that are staunch supporters of the Mustangs, and are not as confident as some of the folks who post on here.

Let me say this...........offensively, they are as strong, or stronger (which I honestly think that they are) as last year's team.

Defensively, the Mustangs are very strong.

That being said, that is why they play the games.

Now, let me say this. These kids have played their hearts out this year, and left it all on the field. Some have doubted the kids, and they have been very wrong. The new QB has done a great job, and has had a great attitude. To hear anything else about this kid has been a bunch of bunk.

Someone who has said some disparaging things about this boy really needs to look at themselves in the mirror, and simply shut up.

The team is 10-0. The senior who couldn't play QB made his own choice to do something very stupid. The Mustang fans should count their blessings that they had a quality QB to step in and lead, and be successful.

It is water under the bridge.

Doing someone else's Dirty Work....
mstangmom
SEOPS HOF

Post by mstangmom »

Steely DanIf you are referring to this when you talk about the QB then look at it closer.

mstangmom wrote:Well we are not as fortunate I guess,

You know with the New coach and all this year. everyone knows a first year ever head coach can't be 10-0

we only returned what 16, 17 seniors, sounds good Right?
well let me tell ya have you ever heard that to many cooks spoil the stew? thats us. to many chiefs not enough indians.

We don't have anyone who can run either, don't believe me look it you will not find on person from westfall with a winning track time, were slow it is true. we just got lucky the last 10 weeks.

Oh and the line, they don't like our QB, see the QB he an outsider, just moved to the school last year, he only got the job cause our QB was in an accident just before the first game, It's true, don't believe me look it up He was in a 4 wheeler accident.

we didn't score that high in our games either, it just says that on Joe Eitle. see he is a westfall grad so he does things like that to make us look good. It's true just e-mail him and ask, his family still live in the Williamsport area.

DANG IT THERE I GO AGAIN, when will this stupid talk ever stop
:lol: :lol: :lol:

AM I lying, am I telling the truth which is it, I never know, Please someone stop the insanity. :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

disclaimer: everything said in the above statement is BS

the small bold print says disclaimer: everything said in the above statement is BS

The entire statement was sarcasm

Steely Dan
SEOP

Post by Steely Dan »

NOPE. Not what I was referring to. I was talking about some of the other poison that has been floating around in PM's about the program, and the QB. I saw some of it, and it was shameful. No, a better description is REPREHENSIBLE. Why tear down such a wonderful thing? The team is undefeated, yet some people find it necessary to say disparaging things about the kids and team, and this is coming from "supporters" of the program.

Why do some have an axe to grind? The program is on the brink of success, that it has never enjoyed, yet there is poison being spewed that is potentially detrimental, and devisive to the program. At 10-0, WHY???

PM's can be printed, and shared amongst many people. I'll leave it at that.

Doing someone else's Dirty Work....

Return to “Football”