Freshman Team

Re: Week 1 ~ Gallia Academy @ Athens

Post by converterfan »

2old at it again!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Army
S

Post by Army »

2old wrote:What does knowing anything about P West have to do with anything. I do know when you give up 8 yard average per play you have a defensive problem. I saw the defense last year. You have a defensive problem.

You still miss the point. It is not the Logan game that would enhance your program.It would be playing up and seeing the possibilities. You lack vision.

Logan wins this league 4 straight years for many reasons. Onlt one you understand. Logan scores more points than the other teams.

How can a team that plays Athens trash Ham Twp.

The only thing you got right in your post was Logan is a power house compared to the Blue boys.

2old,

2006 Chillicothe 31 Logan 21 :-D

I know, you will classify this game as one that did not count, due to the game being considered a non-league game in 2006. Looks to me that Chilli scored more points, as well as Lancaster that year :!: :-D

You said, "How can a team that plays Athens trash Ham Twp." The answer.
The same way you trash Gallia Academy who has a rich tradition in the SEOAL. What would you be saying if Logan and Athens was still playing this season?

Get a real life. There are 9 teams in this league this year and anyone of them have a chance to win the SEOAL. Just wondering, in your Wellston playing days 66, 67, 68 did your team even defeat Gallia Academy? You seem to hate Gallia Academy on here. Why harbor so much negativity towards the Blue Devils? Likewise, I noticed the same against Ironton and Chillicothe too. You joke about those schools, like they are nothing but second rate programs. You stated earlier, why play Gallia Academy? They are in the SEOAL that's why. You joke about Ironton and they have Logans number in the series. And could this season too, with their team they will field. You joke about Chilli, their former OCC league, and their stadium. We in my view have a loaded team too this season. But there is also Marietta, Zanesville, Warren Local, Jackson and Portsmouth. Our CAVS have Hamilton TWP starting next season in a 2 years series and I am glad. We finally get rid of Brookhaven. I am glad Logan was able to replace Athens and has Hammy on their schedule too. 2old, the schools play with what their AD's schedule. There is nothing you or anyone else can do about that. It's just H.S. Football. For petes-sake.

Good Luck Gallia Academy :!:

GO SEOAL :!: :-D

2old
All Conference

Post by 2old »

Army once again you lack understanding of the topic.

I am talking LEAGUE games. I am telling you in 2006 the record shows that Chillicothe was in the SEOAL. Logan was undefeated in the LEAGUE that year. Chilly finished somewhere down below Logan. Chilly has not won the league. It is simple.

I don't trash Gallia. i challenge them. They are among the teams that need to upgrade their schedule to improve the overall quality of play in the league. The Devils are headed in the wrong direction, i don't care what you or other posters think. That statement will be proven this year. Unlike many things you post you will find my facts correct and my guesstimates as to how a team will perform to be correct. I know the fact that i am right so often bothers all you other posters.

No you get a life. I have no problem saying Logan will win the league this year. Let's go back over the last 4 years. I have maintianed Logan would win the league. Unlike posters from Chilly, Ironton, or Gallia.The Chiefs have proven my predictions to be right. I will be right again this year. All other SEOAL teams will be fighting for second place.

Do not flatter yourself. I have said very little about Chilly this year. Chilly is not a serious threat. Of course no one in the league is. The one thing I said about Chilly was the best time to be a Chilly poster is June, July, and August. Chief posters like Sept. Oct when football is played on fields and not in forums.

You like many posters hate to hear the truth.

2old
All Conference

Post by 2old »

^^^^^^^^^^^^

One guy has decided instead of suffering from Chieftain Envy to join the good guys following the Chieftains. With the results Gallia will have this year it is his smartest decision he could make.

GalliaGrad78
SEOP

Post by GalliaGrad78 »

It is refreshing to know that not everyone from Logan has a swelled head and a big mouth.
I can't believe that Paladip hasn't joined in the fray yet.

93Bulldog
SEOPS HOF

Post by 93Bulldog »

Im Glad some things never change in llife; The sun came up this morning, just like any other day ... My old lady yelled at me at least once already, just like any other day ... And my old pals from Logan & Gallia are still jibber-jabbin and going at it tooth & nail. Maybe we need to get you guys some marriage counseling soon.

GalliaGrad78
SEOP

Post by GalliaGrad78 »

93Bulldog wrote:Im Glad some things never change in llife; The sun came up this morning, just like any other day ... My old lady yelled at me at least once already, just like any other day ... And my old pals from Logan & Gallia are still jibber-jabbin and going at it tooth & nail. Maybe we need to get you guys some marriage counseling soon.

You are so correct 93. I think that this will be a fun season.

91blue14
SE

Post by 91blue14 »

i am glad i already graduated this some tough math :mrgreen:

biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

Post by biggdowgg »

93Bulldog wrote:Im Glad some things never change in llife; The sun came up this morning, just like any other day ... My old lady yelled at me at least once already, just like any other day ... And my old pals from Logan & Gallia are still jibber-jabbin and going at it tooth & nail. Maybe we need to get you guys some marriage counseling soon.

wow,,,the loong lost bulldog make an appearance :122246 :122246

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

GOOD LUCK TO GAHS.

AND IT WAS NOT THEIR PLAYOFF RECORD I WAS QUESTIONING, IT WAS LOGAN'S. BUT YOU KNEW THAT. SOMEWHERE IT SAID YOU WERE POISED FOR ANOTHER DEEP PLAYOFF RUN.

2OLD , THE ONLY DEEP PLAYOFF RUN YOU EVER SAW WAS FOLLOWING THE IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, AFTER THE PURPLE EITHER DID NOT MAKE THE PLAYOFFS, OR BOWED OUT IN THE FIRST ROUND.

Blacksunshine
Riding the Bench

Post by Blacksunshine »

Can anyone tell me what Logan's playoff record is? When was the last time they won a playoff game? I am not trying to aggitate this any further, just want to know for the record.

oldschoolblue
Freshman Team

Post by oldschoolblue »

I have scanned over a few threads and see where 2 Old has commented on each one and has changed the whole topic. Try starting a Logan thread 2 Old maybe you will be able to convince everyone how great Logan is . I predict Logan to be behind the Tigers this year and will probably make the playoffs but as usual bow out early. By the way how has Logan done in the past several years in the playoffs?

BBallin fool
SEOP

Post by BBallin fool »

HeyLogan! is a weak D1 School ! The OCC would be to much for them, That is why Chilly took the first free pass out.no b/s just facts!!!

Blacksunshine
Riding the Bench

Post by Blacksunshine »

Back to the topic at hand........GAHS vs. Athens.......Could be an interesting evening. I will say GAHS 22 AHS 13.

oldschoolblue
Freshman Team

Post by oldschoolblue »

Is Athens an improved team this year and do they have a lot of starters returning?

bulldog75
Waterboy

Post by bulldog75 »

oldschoolblue wrote:Is Athens an improved team this year and do they have a lot of starters returning?

The Bulldogs are a much improved team from last year. After watching the two scrimages I've noticed a huge change from last year. The talent is there, its just a question of whether or not the players can come together as a team. I'm pretty sure they return 14 letterwinners from last year.

OZZIEOHIO
SEOPS HO

Post by OZZIEOHIO »

converterfan
2old at it again!!!!!!!!!!!

I didnt think he has ever stoped.

loganlocos
SEOP

Post by loganlocos »

BBallin fool wrote:HeyLogan! is a weak D1 School ! The OCC would be to much for them, That is why Chilly took the first free pass out.no b/s just facts!!!

All B.S., no facts!

Logan isn't D1. Logan is D2.

This league has 4 Division 2 teams, 2 Div. 3 team, and 3 D4 teams. Sounds to me like if anyone doesn't fit it's the 3 smaller teams.

The OCC wouldn't take Logan for the same reason they would have eventually kicked out Chillicothe. The Columbus suburbs are adding 1-2 schools a year, and they are sick of traveling outside of I-270. Marysville, Newark, and Lancaster are about hte only exceptions!

A better fit for Logan MIGHT be the MSL Ohio with Hamilton Twp, Teays Valley, and Canal Winchester, but they seem pretty happy right now and aren't looking for expansion.

Now THERE are some facts.

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO
Location: Those who do not remember the past are doomed to repeat it

Post by dazed&confused »

LoganLocos wrote:
BBallin fool wrote:HeyLogan! is a weak D1 School ! The OCC would be to much for them, That is why Chilly took the first free pass out.no b/s just facts!!!

All B.S., no facts!

Logan isn't D1. Logan is D2.

This league has 4 Division 2 teams, 2 Div. 3 team, and 3 D4 teams. Sounds to me like if anyone doesn't fit it's the 3 smaller teams.

The OCC wouldn't take Logan for the same reason they would have eventually kicked out Chillicothe. The Columbus suburbs are adding 1-2 schools a year, and they are sick of traveling outside of I-270. Marysville, Newark, and Lancaster are about hte only exceptions!

A better fit for Logan MIGHT be the MSL Ohio with Hamilton Twp, Teays Valley, and Canal Winchester, but they seem pretty happy right now and aren't looking for expansion.

Now THERE are some facts.

I suppose this should be another thread but finally someone has said something I have thought all along. Logan (and Chillicothe) would be a good fit in the MSL. Get over the tradition (SEOAL) and get on with it!

2old
All Conference

Post by 2old »

Let's face it it looks as if Chieftain Envy is wrecking this thread. I hardly knmow where to start to try and help these poor people. I know thye are uncomfortable.

Sunshine. I know your out look is cloudy. Glad to see you taking an interest in a winning team like Logan.

Old Blue. It is cool i knoe you Gallia guys have a fear of Ironton. The question will be answered in medseason and then you can attempt to get over your case of Chieftain Envy. Oh and Blue the Purple will be in the playoffs this year. You Gallia guys will have another weekend of fishing on the river.

BBF. DO NOT let the facts get in your way. Logan is a D-2. Man you are way off base. LL do not waste alot of time on facts with this guy. He just won't get it.

Return to “Football”