West 41 Valley 7

Westfan
SEOP

Re: WK7 Valley (0-6) @ West (2-4)

Post by Westfan »

4 or 5 weeks ago I would've said West by quite a bit. Injuries have shrunk the gap. Probably a low scoring game. Maybe 21 to 7. Alot will depend on how well West is able to run the ball between the tackles.

Mad-Dogg
SEOP
Location: Wheelersburg Oh home of the 2x State Champs, 8x Regional Champs and 34x SOC Div 2 Champs

Post by Mad-Dogg »

The Oaf wrote:
Alitown wrote:
Mad-Dogg wrote:
Who are u talking about
To me it's not the same without ol Jesco. I don't know if that's who Oaf is talking about. the site just isn't the same without him. Does anyone know if they are still running the SOC website they started a few years back?
It is indeed who I'm talking about. :|
that's who i was thinkin u were talkin about. no it's not the same without ole jesco white. i enjoyed talkin to him every yr wk 9 at the burg - valley game. i miss seeing his posts

It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It's the size of the fight in the dog. (D Jay on Hustle & Flow)

Fearless Bold Tough
We Are The Storm
Make It Rain
Reach Higher
Power Of One
Respect The W
Be The Best
The Oaf
SEO

Post by The Oaf »

Mad-Dogg wrote:
The Oaf wrote:
Alitown wrote:
To me it's not the same without ol Jesco. I don't know if that's who Oaf is talking about. the site just isn't the same without him. Does anyone know if they are still running the SOC website they started a few years back?
It is indeed who I'm talking about. :|
that's who i was thinkin u were talkin about. no it's not the same without ole jesco white. i enjoyed talkin to him every yr wk 9 at the burg - valley game. i miss seeing his posts
I'm right there with you brother

Every atom in your body came from a star that exploded! ~Lawrence M. Krauss
Carter
Riding the Bench

Post by Carter »

Senators 18 - Indians 0

coop
SEOPS

Post by coop »

Thanks for keeping Jesco White in your thoughts guys...we all miss him dearly.

Valley will come to play, but I don't know if it will be enough to to get it done. I've yet to hear or see the kids quit or pack it in...that's always a positive going forward.

Mad-Dogg
SEOP
Location: Wheelersburg Oh home of the 2x State Champs, 8x Regional Champs and 34x SOC Div 2 Champs

Post by Mad-Dogg »

coop wrote:Thanks for keeping Jesco White in your thoughts guys...we all miss him dearly.

Valley will come to play, but I don't know if it will be enough to to get it done. I've yet to hear or see the kids quit or pack it in...that's always a positive going forward.
Josh was def a good man and he's missed dearly by everyone on seops. I know I miss talking to him every yr at the burg - valley game

It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It's the size of the fight in the dog. (D Jay on Hustle & Flow)

Fearless Bold Tough
We Are The Storm
Make It Rain
Reach Higher
Power Of One
Respect The W
Be The Best
Gluefactory
Waterboy

Post by Gluefactory »

Coop, I watched Valley v Waverly and the Indians had some success throwing the ball. I do believe they can run some on West and mix some pass plays to stay in this game. West can use the FG as a weapon not sure if Valley has the same capability ? I think this contest is much closer than anticipated, look for Valley to try a gadget play or two tonight if successful could be the difference in the game. Good luck to both squads hope both come away injury free.

Westfan
SEOP

Post by Westfan »

Slow start by West, but they got going good in the 2nd quarter and took control in the 3rd. Nice win.

Return to “Football”