Is Chesapeake For Real?

bbn77
All Conference

Re: Is Chesapeake For Real?

Post by bbn77 »

Chesapeake had the ball inside the St. C 10 yard line with two minutes left in a tie game and a chance to put it away. But we fumbled and St. C drove it down the field and kicked a FG as time expired. But you're right Fred, Andy is a good coach and him and the staff continue to grow. If the program keeps getting good numbers and good athletes, it won't be long til this is a football school

ROLL PEAKE
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

oh I think they are for real, and ironton will have to be on top of their game, even at home to play with them.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X
SEOPS

Post by X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X »

THE AWNSER NOW IS NO

Winners never quit. And quitters never win! Vince Lombardi
Valenth
SEOP

Post by Valenth »

I think tonight truly answered the question :?

BurgGrad6
SE

Post by BurgGrad6 »

Lol! No, is the answer...

greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

Nope, 1st it was someone posting about Rock Hill going 10-0 and we all know how that turned out. Now post about a Peake team only half way through the season. When are ppl going to learn this is a week to week sport and you should NEVER overlook your next opponent. Time to ask these questions is week 11 when you're trying to figure out how does your team fair heading into the playoffs. You guys in the OVC who aren't used to success I hope have learned a very valuable lesson with these post. You don't see the teams that are FOR REAL or will go 10-0 posting and asking that week 4 or in this case week 6. Good Luck to you but answer for this week is NO they just lost to a team everyone in Peake land thought they were going to walk all over. Week to Week boys

fred_flinstone
Freshman Team

Post by fred_flinstone »

God Forbid anybody other than burg people are aloud to talk about their team doing good! Maybe we should see if we can get Mattash to change the name of the site to WHEELERSBURGPREPS. Because god knows they are the only team in southern ohio that fields a football team.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

AMEN BROTHER, AMEN. ---------------------------------------------- AND I'VE NOT SEEN ANY TIGER POSTER TRASHING THE PANTHERS. THESE ARE HIGH SCHOOL KIDS. THE BURG FANS DON'T DO THIS THEY BELITTLE AND RIDICULE POST AFTER POST.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
fred_flinstone
Freshman Team

Post by fred_flinstone »

You are spot on

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

Who wins Peake or Rock Hill?

fred_flinstone
Freshman Team

Post by fred_flinstone »

at this point if RH lines up and runs right at peake for 4 quarters then ill say RH

callie15
Varsity

Post by callie15 »

GEE, YOU WOULD THINK LOCAL PEOPLE, DON'T LIKE A WINNER.

greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

fred_flinstone wrote:God Forbid anybody other than burg people are aloud to talk about their team doing good! Maybe we should see if we can get Mattash to change the name of the site to WHEELERSBURGPREPS. Because god knows they are the only team in southern ohio that fields a football team.
Haven't seen Burg post about whether or not they can go 10-0 or if they're for real. When they do I'll post the exact same thing telling them it's a week to week sport. Especially when I could care less about Burg one way or the other. I will agree with you on the belief that there's a lot of local ppl in the area believe it's either for burg or against them. I'm just not big on teams tooting they're own horns. These are high school kids who get on here and read this crap ppl post, so you think they read post where everyone says they're going to just bash Ironton and that doesn't go to their head any??? Same with Rock Hill and the 10-0 both of these post ended the very week they were started and that is with a loss. I just find it ironic same thing happened to these teams when it was posted. You want to talk about how well your team does do it in the weekly game predictions and posting. Hopefully for Peake they'll get their QB back and it's nothing to serious. Hope all local teams do well and really hate to see some of these teams really struggling like they are.

fred_flinstone
Freshman Team

Post by fred_flinstone »

If you will read my first post I never said 10-0! I was only asking for people's thoughts on Chesapeake. I sure as hell wasn't crowning them champions, I even mentioned how their first 5 games were against a week schedule.

greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

fred_flinstone wrote:If you will read my first post I never said 10-0! I was only asking for people's thoughts on Chesapeake. I sure as hell wasn't crowning them champions, I even mentioned how their first 5 games were against a week schedule.

I know you didn't if you read my 1st post, it was Rock Hill posting about going 10-0 now is Peak for Real. 1 game at a time huge believer in that each of these post coincided with each team losing in that very week the thread was started. Coincidence?? Maybe.

BurgGrad6
SE

Post by BurgGrad6 »

fred_flinstone wrote:If you will read my first post I never said 10-0! I was only asking for people's thoughts on Chesapeake. I sure as hell wasn't crowning them champions, I even mentioned how their first 5 games were against a week schedule.
You asked the question and u got the answer.. Sorry that burg fans call it like it is... If everyone got on here and blew smoke up your a**, would that make you happy?

Return to “Football”