Update On Construction Of The New GAHS

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

I hope the new school helps with GAHS enrollment and retention.
:-D

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Thats great New facilities will help those young men and women learn and grow. I know I can't waite until NY is done with its construction/remodel. :-D :-D

osu 77
All State

Post by osu 77 »

With the new school and football stadium they could be the up and coming team in the SEOAL.

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

They have had some really good players and some great teams so up and comers is kind of an understatement. They are just rebuilding right now. :-D :-D

Championship's are won in the off-season
BUCKEYE PRIDE!
jottings
SEOPS H

Fund raising

Post by jottings »

GAHS 4-Ever...For the past two or three years, the GAHS Alumni have been rasing funds for the new football field. Should have a report on it during the annual alumni meeting around Memorial Day.

86cavs
Freshman Team

Post by 86cavs »

So where is the new High School being built in Gallia?

NYBuckeye96
SEOPS H

Post by NYBuckeye96 »

So does that mean Gallipolis Gallia Academy will be referred to as Centenary Gallia Academy after the new high school is opened? In the same context we have The Plains Athens, Vincent Warren, Cheshire River Valley and Pomeroy Meigs for example?

NYBuckeye96
SEOPS H

Post by NYBuckeye96 »

Yeah, some of the town names don't make any sense. I think they might do it by post office address/what zip code the school is located in. Hemlock in Perry County lost its post office a few years ago and Hemlock Miller became Corning Miller at that time because the Hemlock postal system was taken in by the Corning postal system.

I think that might be why Crown City South Gallia is the name and not Mercerville South Gallia. By that logic, Crown City has a post office and Mercerville does not. Is that correct?

Does Centenary have a post office? If not, it would still be Gallipolis Gallia Academy for sure I would think.

Fun in the Sun
Freshman Team

Post by Fun in the Sun »

It never was Gallioplis Gallia Academy High School , just Gallia Academy High School .

Return to “Football”