SEOPS HO

Re: Week 6: (5-0) Chesapeake @ (2-3) Ironton

Post by ohbuckeye2 »

The Fighting Tigers in a nail biter 24-21

ohbuckeye2
SEOPS HO

Post by ohbuckeye2 »

fred_flinstone wrote:IBTT has no football knowledge to question. He obviously gets his updates on Irontons team from the non stop ESPN coverage of all their D1 talent. IBTT you sir are a complete goon! Lol. I hate to say it but man either you're just some blinded parent because your kid is on the team or because you want them to be better than they are so you can live your dreams of playing football through them because the chess team you were on in high school wasn't good.
WAKE UP!! This Ironton Coaching Staff couldn't out coach a trash can. And their is one D1 possible player on their team and that's because he's the size of a house. If you could please inform us of all the players that have missed the first 5 games that will be available for this one, and is it because they have been hurt or did the coach let them join last week? Your comments are completely absurd and your posts are unbearable because there is no thought process or knowledge behind them, kinda like a little get getting in trouble trying to talk his way out of it. Also I have heard you believe Marshall is the favorite to win the national championship this year, is that true?
One starting Lineman from last year will be playing after coming back from an injury last season, he played his first game of the season against South Point.

Trojan 90 6&4
Riding the Bench

Post by Trojan 90 6&4 »

48-6 PEAKE.. Tigers line can't play 4 quarters on either side of the ball.

Thor Odinson
Waterboy

Post by Thor Odinson »

tigerfan98 wrote:Chesapeake is the favorite but no way in hell 60. It will be packed and loud and Ironton will compete. Also Irontons style runs the clock not a lot of up and down. I hope Ironton can keep a solid offense and just pound the ball run clock. Tanks will never be easy for any OVC team.
I wish I could agree with you but just playing at Tanks Memorial cannot provide enough of an advantage for Ironton. It doesn't matter if every seat is taken and there are rows 3 deep in the end zones, if the play calling and execution is atrocious, and a complete lack of discipline and will to win are missing, attendance and decibel levels are irrelevant.

fred_flinstone
Freshman Team

Post by fred_flinstone »

So ohbuckeye2 just because Ironton gets one lineman back they are at full stregnth? I just don't understand all of the Ironton fans logic.... IBTT makes it sound like the Tigers will have a handful back that haven't played at all this year but in reality you tell me there is one player back from injury but he already played one game.. As much as I want to say Peake in a laugher I just can't. I know this Ironton team doesn't want to be the first one to lose to a county school in what 100yrs lol. I feel like Ironton will come out and play hard just bc of this but I'm still going with Peake by 14+

ohbuckeye2
SEOPS HO

Post by ohbuckeye2 »

fred_flinstone wrote:So ohbuckeye2 just because Ironton gets one lineman back they are at full stregnth? I just don't understand all of the Ironton fans logic.... IBTT makes it sound like the Tigers will have a handful back that haven't played at all this year but in reality you tell me there is one player back from injury but he already played one game.. As much as I want to say Peake in a laugher I just can't. I know this Ironton team doesn't want to be the first one to lose to a county school in what 100yrs lol. I feel like Ironton will come out and play hard just bc of this but I'm still going with Peake by 14+
I never said anything about being full strength, we actually had about 8 players not dressed against South Point. The question was asked if we had anyone back. I answered that we had one guy back against South Point and that it was his first game back from an injury from last year.

Buramgerdin
Freshman Team

Post by Buramgerdin »

ohbuckeye2 wrote:
fred_flinstone wrote:So ohbuckeye2 just because Ironton gets one lineman back they are at full stregnth? I just don't understand all of the Ironton fans logic.... IBTT makes it sound like the Tigers will have a handful back that haven't played at all this year but in reality you tell me there is one player back from injury but he already played one game.. As much as I want to say Peake in a laugher I just can't. I know this Ironton team doesn't want to be the first one to lose to a county school in what 100yrs lol. I feel like Ironton will come out and play hard just bc of this but I'm still going with Peake by 14+
I never said anything about being full strength, we actually had about 8 players not dressed against South Point. The question was asked if we had anyone back. I answered that we had one guy back against South Point and that it was his first game back from an injury from last year.
You aren't saying IBTT is full of shart are you? He has never been wrong yet.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

I DON'T RIGHTLY KNOW WHAT STATE OF READINESS WE ARE IN. BUT I THINK THE FIGHTING TIGERS FIND A WAY HERE TO CLAW BACK TO.500

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
Native Blood
JV Team

Post by Native Blood »

They Purple cats roll the orange/black ones.

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body;
but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming:
"WOW...WHAT A RIDE!!!"
Jason Vorhees
S

Post by Jason Vorhees »

Hey now, let's give Ironton some credit. They're 2-3 and the two teams they've beaten are a combined 6-44 in their last 50 varsity football games. Ironton is starting to turn the corner!

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

I don't think It in tonight will keep it close.
Peake by 21+

Championship's are won in the off-season
BUCKEYE PRIDE!
michiganlafon
Waterboy

Post by michiganlafon »

Everyone keeps saying Ironton wont lose to an ovc team as if they are above these teams... I see Ironton maybe going 500 in this league they are just so much above...there are plenty of teams in the playoff picture this season just dont see Ironton as one of them..

Chesapeake
Coal grove
Portsmouth
Rock Hill
then Ironton

KY.BUCKEYE
Freshman Team

Post by KY.BUCKEYE »

Ironton by a FG, 30 yds!!

G0 BuCKs
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Re: WK6 Chesapeake (5-0) @ Ironton (2-3)

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

a big ole game on tap here. this oughtta be a dandy.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X
SEOPS

Post by X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X »

peake 42 itown 21

Winners never quit. And quitters never win! Vince Lombardi
Better Find Bob
Waterboy

Post by Better Find Bob »

I sure hope Vass is taking coaching notes from Andy Clark on Friday night. It will be quite an educational experience for the Tigers.

The Tigers will stay close early on as they call upon their Tradition inside the famed Tank Stadium. However, Tradition can't tackle for them and the Panthers will run around and over the Fighting Tigers on their way to yet another running clock.

Is this loss to a county team the sign of things to come for the Tigers? Are the Tiger faithful ok with "Average"?

Chesapeake - 48
Ironton - 6

Game day
All State

Post by Game day »

Average would not be the word I would use.

osu 77
All State

Post by osu 77 »

If they loss this game at home and I am not sure this could be homecoming. Also the class of 2006 will be on hand for their 10 year class reunion. I would say it is time for change. This entire staff has become the talk of the town under Vass.

osu 77
All State

Post by osu 77 »

I will say one more thing they ran off a 10 times better coach than they have now. And we all know who they are don't we.

The Oaf
SEO

Post by The Oaf »

osu 77 wrote:I will say one more thing they ran off a 10 times better coach than they have now. And we all know who they are don't we.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Every atom in your body came from a star that exploded! ~Lawrence M. Krauss

Return to “Football”