Who might be the next to leave in the SEOAL?

Old Tom Morris
Freshman Team

Post by Old Tom Morris »

ghostwriter

I would probably have to also loan them my GPS too.
Last edited by Old Tom Morris on Sat Jan 19, 2008 6:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Old Tom Morris
Freshman Team

Post by Old Tom Morris »

ghas4ever

I was out around Cadmus today and the word on the street there is that Galliapolis is looking at maybe joining the MAC conference once OU moves to the Big 10.

Zanes-Vegas
Varsity

Post by Zanes-Vegas »

carbon dated ...

Zanesville has no problem adding Steubenville BACK to our schedule. None at all.

ghostwriter
Varsity

Post by ghostwriter »

Old Tom Morris wrote:ghostwriter

I would probably have to also loan them my GPS too.

Old Tom,

QVC has them as a special of the day from time to time....And, 2old could get a GPS on the easy pay on 5 monthly payments....He will need it in 2 years when he comes to Ironton....
Last edited by ghostwriter on Sat Jan 19, 2008 6:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

BigMcCauley55
S

Post by BigMcCauley55 »

well as a person that lives and competes in marietta i can assure you that marietta isnt going anywhere no need to

the travel isnt that bad for games the Ironton trip actually was fun and i have yet to travel to port. but going to logan and athens and jackson is fine with everyone.

the out of league schedule is by far one of the hardest not including P South but New philly is always a tough for one and Dublin Jeorme has been to the playoffs(Marietta used to play them when they first started as a school) Cambridge is a soild program Canton was a good out of league game and next year Marietta has Hillard Darby

Marietta will stay becuase the SEOAL is home and it has the best competion for marietta in all sports. what other league would Marietta play in i mean the old league marietta played in was the COL so marietta dosent change leagues unless the league falls out which i doubt.

The traveling is not big deal and the competion is fine so marietta has no reason to leave

carbon_dated
All State

Post by carbon_dated »

ZanesVegas,
That'd be great to see that series up and running again.

Army
S

Post by Army »

gahs4ever wrote:BM55: Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! You will ruin ARMY's day if he thought Marietta or anyone else might actually STAY in the SEOAL!

Ever since Athens gave notice, he has been on a crusade to save the SEOAL. Kinda reminds me of the Save the Earth people. The Earth isnt going anywhere and neither is the SEOAL.

The only thing I wish would go away is these senseless topics. Im going to start conducting a survey of SEOAL ADs the rest of the season to see how many of them even read this drivel, and how much of what is here has any basis in fact.

Ive already talked to one and he just laughed!

Isn't that terrible, because there may be some more leaving and then lets see what your AD friend thinks. :-D

Army
S

Post by Army »

gahs4ever wrote:And there may not. Then lets see what you think!

Im neither right nor wrong, because all Ive been saying is lets just play and let things work themselves out. One thing for sure is nothing is going to change because of OUR opinions.

Time will tell.

So true :!:

oldschoolblue
Freshman Team

Post by oldschoolblue »

I would think no ADs read this stuff, but there are some good ideas on here. As far as the AD you talked to GAHS FOREVER, I imagine that is ours and the thought of him reading any of this is comical. We do everything the way we have done it for 30 years and hide behind the reson " thats always the way it has been"

Army
S

Post by Army »

ghostwriter wrote:Take your pick....Zanesville, Ironton, Marietta, Warren, or Chillicothe....

Are they all "Rumors" :?: :?: :?: :?:

:-D :?:.......:-D :?:..........:-D :?:................:-D :?:..... 8)

ironman02
SEOP

Post by ironman02 »

I don't understand what the point of this is. It's almost like some people are rooting for the SEOAL to completely disband. Hopefully nobody else leaves the league in the near future. Until something actually happens, why don't we just stop speculating and starting rumors that can't really be substantiated?

Charles Farquar
JV Team

Post by Charles Farquar »

I dont think the sky is falling for the original SEOAL members , Jackson, Logan, Gallia Academy, Marietta, Warren are not going anywhere. Chillicothe couldnt be happier with their situation. So Chillicothe takes the place of Athens with the original members and then Ironton and Portsmouth have to do whats best for them.Either way its no big disaster, you will just have one division and one champion and thats it. When you look at it travel to Zanesville was probably the biggest issue for both Portsmouth and Ironton.

ironman02
SEOP

Post by ironman02 »

gahs4ever wrote:Then some people wouldnt have anything to do 02

Very true.

pleasanttiger
SEO

Post by pleasanttiger »

Maybe everyone but logan could leave. then they could just play with themselves. 8) :oops: 8)

nothing could better prepare them for playoff competition than inter- squad scrimmages. top knotch competition is the best way to prepare. ;-)

:D :D :D
Army
S

Post by Army »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Go Chiefs

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

Why does everyone seem to hate Logan..... I guess the old saying is true. Its lonely at the top.

Army
S

Post by Army »

Orange and Brown wrote:Why does everyone seem to hate Logan..... I guess the old saying is true. Its lonely at the top.

Orange and Brown,

No one hates them.....it's just a few from Logan that has made it unfriendly to post real football on here :!: :-D

Instead they have beat the we are champs drum so much and argued that they are it, that everyone else is sick of them. Check back through all the Chillicothe, Gallia Academy and Ironton Football Threads from last year and this past season and count the certain Logan Posters who have invaded those threads and ruined it for everybody on here.

That's All. :-D

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

ARMY,
I understand but remember that kids read these post to. I have 2 nephews that play for Athens and People say bad things about them to. They don't understand why people say bad things about them. I don't either. People seem to forget that High School football teams are made up of high schoolers. They just want to play ball, they don't care about politics.

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

I like the idea of talking about what may or may not happen or what programs need to do to get better. Lets not forget that we shouldn't be talking bad about these kids though!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO BUCKS GO!!!!!!!!!
Sometimes We need to think about what we are saying and how we are saying it so that we do not offend high school football players.
I am not attacking anybody so please don't think that I am.

Return to “Football”