Ironton 28 Chesapeake 12

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Re: Week 6: (5-0) Chesapeake @ (2-3) Ironton

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

then we can set in in stone I guess bura. hopefully the fighting tigers are learning from mistakes n losses, and they should be growing from then.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
BurgGrad6
SE

Post by BurgGrad6 »

Hoping for a tiger victory.... but, I see the peak winning by at least 3 scores....

Tigercannon71
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Tigercannon71 »

Ok here's my prediction Ironton has put up 15 points on 3 quality opponents. I don't see them reaching that number on Peake. My gut says Peake wins big 65-6. My heart says Ironton wakes up this week and they find a way to win a 35-34 shoot out.

BearMarshall
Waterboy

Post by BearMarshall »

Chesapeake could've put up ridiculous numbers against SV and and GA. To think they would run up the score is silly. This will be a tough game until proven otherwise by the results.

bighead
All State

Post by bighead »

No playoffs this season Ironton !

tigerfan98
Freshman Team

Post by tigerfan98 »

Chesapeake is the favorite but no way in hell 60. It will be packed and loud and Ironton will compete. Also Irontons style runs the clock not a lot of up and down. I hope Ironton can keep a solid offense and just pound the ball run clock. Tanks will never be easy for any OVC team.

Gonzo
Waterboy

Post by Gonzo »

Gonna have to go with the Peake

79Tiger
All Conference

Post by 79Tiger »

Cpt. Obvious wrote:Lol peake rolls again... Ironton will run outta gas when the 2nd quarter rolls around then Peake will be off to the races.. I love how you guys go from firing coaches to winning the OVC because you beat south point!! Lmao ole bait wouldn't even listen to the game this week... Ironton has the best fans in the world!!!!!
Why don't you get of YTB's back and stick to the topic? Your personal attacks are becoming infantile and inappropriate for this forum.

Once a Tiger, always a Tiger. :D
ArntonFartinTiger
Riding the Bench

Post by ArntonFartinTiger »

Mine tigers will beat them stoopid porple panthers....aint no 0vc team beating us!

Jolly P(irate)
SEOP

Post by Jolly P(irate) »

tigerfan98 wrote:Chesapeake is the favorite but no way in hell 60. It will be packed and loud and Ironton will compete. Also Irontons style runs the clock not a lot of up and down. I hope Ironton can keep a solid offense and just pound the ball run clock. Tanks will never be easy for any OVC team.
Can't eat much clock going 3 and out.

PedroBuckeye
Waterboy

Post by PedroBuckeye »

Ironton is great at punting!

Game day
All State

Post by Game day »

Buramgerdin wrote:Chesapeake wins this one. Peake should have beat Ironton last year, they didn't lose much and are much better this year, and Ironton lost nearly everything and are much worse this year.

I am not sure what game raven watched either because Ironton had ZERO chance of beating Russell. Ironton had 1 first down the second half and never threatened to cross the 50 until Isaac broke a long run on a scramble at the end of the game. Had it not been for that long scramble where he was nearly sacked because Ironton cannot pass block, Ironton would not have had 100 yards of offense on the night.

What is wrong Ironton not the loss of players but having the same staff. 3 years of kids coming and going and the staff not being able to control them.

I told you people Ashland and Russell would both beat Ironton, and I was right. Chesapeake will beat Ironton too.

Game day
All State

Post by Game day »

Once again I will say if it comes down to coaching peak wins.

IBTT
All Conference

Post by IBTT »

Game day wrote:Once again I will say if it comes down to coaching peak wins.
If it comes down to coaching, last year Ironton had lost most of their team to injuries just prior to the Chesepeake game and Ironton totally out coached the peak especially at the halftime adjustments. This will be the first time all year that Ironton will be nearly full go. Only have as far as I know one starter out, from what I understand who is going to be out for the season.

bbn77
All Conference

Post by bbn77 »

There weren't any "adjustments." Chesapeake played the second half with a freshman backup QB who threw a pick six, and another Ironton TD came off a lucky tipped pass that found the arms of an Ironton WR. If McComas is healthy last year, Peake wins and they should roll here.

ROLL PEAKE
Jason Vorhees
S

Post by Jason Vorhees »

Chesapeake should win about 49-8. I am calling 35-0 at the half.

Buramgerdin
Freshman Team

Post by Buramgerdin »

Bbn, are you questioning ibtts football knowlesge?

bbn77
All Conference

Post by bbn77 »

Buramgerdin wrote:Bbn, are you questioning ibtts football knowlesge?
What??? Noooo, never :lol: :roll:

ROLL PEAKE
fred_flinstone
Freshman Team

Post by fred_flinstone »

IBTT has no football knowledge to question. He obviously gets his updates on Irontons team from the non stop ESPN coverage of all their D1 talent. IBTT you sir are a complete goon! Lol. I hate to say it but man either you're just some blinded parent because your kid is on the team or because you want them to be better than they are so you can live your dreams of playing football through them because the chess team you were on in high school wasn't good.
WAKE UP!! This Ironton Coaching Staff couldn't out coach a trash can. And their is one D1 possible player on their team and that's because he's the size of a house. If you could please inform us of all the players that have missed the first 5 games that will be available for this one, and is it because they have been hurt or did the coach let them join last week? Your comments are completely absurd and your posts are unbearable because there is no thought process or knowledge behind them, kinda like a little get getting in trouble trying to talk his way out of it. Also I have heard you believe Marshall is the favorite to win the national championship this year, is that true?

tobehonest
Waterboy

Post by tobehonest »

Ironton in a close one 27-21

Return to “Football”