SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Re: WK4 (2-1) Buckeye Trail @ (3-0) Barnesville

Post by EasternDspy »

Trail wins 54-50

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

When Barnesville was up by 20 I thought it was over...out scored 40/16 after that

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
Thereddragin
Riding the Bench

Re: Buckeye Trail 54 Barnsville 50

Post by Thereddragin »

One of if not the best win I've seen live.... what a ball game... go TRAIL!

Twogirls
Waterboy

Post by Twogirls »

We were down 42-14 and Troy Pontius did what he does.

wagner97
Freshman Team

Post by wagner97 »

guernseycolt wrote:The best team in Guernsey County loses to Barnesville but magically Meadowbrooks little brother Buckeye Trail is going to come in and take care of business? Silly kiddos. Troy finally sees a real team and Austin finally isn't the fastest kid on the field. These facts here done bode well for the mighty warriors.

Prediction

Barnesville - Whatever they so choose
Buckeye Trail - 0

Troy - 14 carries -15 yards

Austin 20 carries 23 yards

Bunfill however many carries he gets, will be close to how many TDS he gets because yo warriors wont tackle him!

LOL....MORON

Froggy801
Waterboy

Post by Froggy801 »

So does anyone think trail is the real deal yet? Since people were saying we wouldn't even have a chance

J_Manziel2
Freshman Team

Post by J_Manziel2 »

Froggy801 wrote:So does anyone think trail is the real deal yet? Since people were saying we wouldn't even have a chance
Trail isn't the real deal. Lol. They are a good team with potential but by no means would I classify them as the real deal. Dont jump to conclusions now just because you won a few games doesn't make you the greatest. This was a good win but Barnesville was so overrated. If you beat Fort Frye, they are the real deal of the PVC. Just don't put the wagon in front of the horse.

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

I tried to tell people Barnesville was overrated. That being said with the win I think Trail could make playoffs at 6-4.

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

Froggy801 wrote:So does anyone think trail is the real deal yet? Since people were saying we wouldn't even have a chance

I picked Trail.

Lindy
Riding the Bench

Post by Lindy »

Spy we don't want Barnesville. We all went down to this game last night. Bunfill is something else. If he gets in better shape it's going to take a really special team to stop him. Trail won because their kids played 4 quarters but Bunfill was dog tired after one and a half. He is the best player I have seen in a long time.

LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

Post by LICKING COUNTY FAN »

Glad to see BT took this one..

Froggy801
Waterboy

Post by Froggy801 »

Lindy wrote:Spy we don't want Barnesville. We all went down to this game last night. Bunfill is something else. If he gets in better shape it's going to take a really special team to stop him. Trail won because their kids played 4 quarters but Bunfill was dog tired after one and a half. He is the best player I have seen in a long time.
If bunfill had a good offensive line blocking for him and he was in better shape he would literally be unstoppable almost. He is pretty much a one man team out there. Last night showed that barnseville wasn't in shape like trail was. Bunfill is one of the best running backs in the area for a while. Trail made the right adjustments last night and shut him down the second half but he was also gassed by the end of the 3rd quarter

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

Lindy wrote:Spy we don't want Barnesville. We all went down to this game last night. Bunfill is something else. If he gets in better shape it's going to take a really special team to stop him. Trail won because their kids played 4 quarters but Bunfill was dog tired after one and a half. He is the best player I have seen in a long time.

They have showed multiple times they dont play defense. They only play 9 games if they lose to Union Local they might get left out.

Lindy
Riding the Bench

Post by Lindy »

EasternDspy wrote:

They have showed multiple times they dont play defense. They only play 9 games if they lose to Union Local they might get left out.
We want them to be left out.

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

Lindy wrote:
EasternDspy wrote:

I'm not worried about Barnesville they'd be a team I'd want to play.

Thereddragin
Riding the Bench

Post by Thereddragin »

EasternDspy wrote:
Lindy wrote:
EasternDspy wrote:

Old Chinese proverb, be careful what you wish for....

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

Thereddragin wrote:
EasternDspy wrote:
Lindy wrote:

Old Chinese proverb, be careful what you wish for....
Just saying rather play them then Ready, Chesapeake or Newark Cath

Return to “Football”