Waterford 28 Trimble 14

ttomcat 80
JV Team

Re: TVC-Hocking WK4 Waterford (2-1) @ Trimble (2-1)

Post by ttomcat 80 »

Did not take it as bashing the cats.Everyone knows Trimble reloads not rebuild,a bad year year is is 7-3.Every now and then some one in the league has a good team.Its just a fact Trimble bleeds football over here.The kids love it at their early age.And winning helps the numbers every year.And the old saying is if you want to be the best you have to beat the best.Not being cocky its the truth that's why their maybe some hatters out their.Go CATs,Go OSU good weekend for football.

:roll: cats :roll:
Someonebetter
Waterboy

Post by Someonebetter »

Will Trimble starting QB be back for this one? I'm thinking Trimble will need to throw a little more in this game than they have the past few weeks.

Sports24/7
Freshman Team

Post by Sports24/7 »

Stone Cold:....By NO means was that directed toward you....They know who they are that post on here!

ttomcat 80
JV Team

Post by ttomcat 80 »

Don't think he will.Out 2 to 3 weeks.This will only be 2nd week.Their not to much diff.between them.Same size,Brooks maybe a little faster.Both throw good,Brooks has a little stronger arm.Richards SR.Brooks Soph.Offense works with either one.

Stone Cold
JV Team

Post by Stone Cold »

Sports24/7 wrote:Stone Cold:....By NO means was that directed toward you....They know who they are that post on here!
Ok thanks! I just wanted to make sure I clarified that my comment was intended to be a compliment to the Tomcats!

And that's the bottom line, b/c Stone Cold said so....
Someonebetter
Waterboy

Post by Someonebetter »

ttomcat 80 wrote:Don't think he will.Out 2 to 3 weeks.This will only be 2nd week.Their not to much diff.between them.Same size,Brooks maybe a little faster.Both throw good,Brooks has a little stronger arm.Richards SR.Brooks Soph.Offense works with either one.
After watching tonight I would not only say that Richards has a better arm but, he is obviously a lot smarter when it comes to taking care of the ball. The only time I seen #1 look comfortable was when Waterford dropped back in prevent. That's when he should have been picking them apart and instead he threw an interception. I understand the kid is just a sophomore and he is gonna make mistakes. I think a lot of people jumped to conclusions when he entered the Belpre game with a three score lead and looked half way decent. The cats will be fine the rest of way but someone has to step up and be a leader. I thought D-Line got pushed around all night and probably needs to hit the weight room. I actually haven't seen the cats throw it down field unless #40 is throwing it. If #1 can get it down field, I would sure like to see it.

tomcat fan
All Conference

Re: Waterford 28 Trimble 14

Post by tomcat fan »

Not sure what game you watched, but #1 wasn't comfortable because he was getting hit on darn near every pass attempt. Doesn't matter who qb was. There wasn't much protection.

Go Cats, Go Buckeyes
Someonebetter
Waterboy

Post by Someonebetter »

tomcat fan wrote:Not sure what game you watched, but #1 wasn't comfortable because he was getting hit on darn near every pass attempt. Doesn't matter who qb was. There wasn't much protection.
There were plenty of times he wasn't getting hit and still didn't perform. I watched the same game you watched but I'm being real about and your making excuses.

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

Trimble has to hope for a Waterford loss to have a shot at the league title now.
Hats off to Waterford. Great job knocking off the top dogs.

Championship's are won in the off-season
BUCKEYE PRIDE!
ttomcat 80
JV Team

Post by ttomcat 80 »

That's orange and brown for deleting everything I post.

H2O4RD
Freshman Team

Post by H2O4RD »

"!"

tomcat fan
All Conference

Post by tomcat fan »

Someonebetter wrote:
tomcat fan wrote:Not sure what game you watched, but #1 wasn't comfortable because he was getting hit on darn near every pass attempt. Doesn't matter who qb was. There wasn't much protection.
There were plenty of times he wasn't getting hit and still didn't perform. I watched the same game you watched but I'm being real about and your making excuses.
Don't think you watched the same game as me, 1 is fine, is the future. Sure as hell isn't the reason Trimble lost.

Go Cats, Go Buckeyes
footballfan
JV Team

Post by footballfan »

27 carries for 46 yards for Trimble is not getting it done. 6-18 passing with 4 interceptions for 61 yards is not going to win many games. Can't remember the last time Trimble was held to right around 100 total yards in the TVC Hocking. Sounds like the ole ball coach might want to open the playbook a little.
Looks like Waterford is now the frontrunner. But I wouldn't count out the Tornadoes. Looks like they could be 6-0 before Trimble comes to town. Will be interesting in the Hocking this year unlike the past few years.

Stone Cold
JV Team

Post by Stone Cold »

Big win for the wildcats!! Congrats!!

And that's the bottom line, b/c Stone Cold said so....
EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

Yea Waterford has a nice defense they held Fort Frye Casey Lewis to 50 yards and he is avg 171 yards per game.

LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

Post by LICKING COUNTY FAN »

Congrats on the nice win.

Return to “Football”