Buckeye Trail 54 Barnsville 50

Thereddragin
Riding the Bench

Re: WK4 (2-1) Buckeye Trail @ (3-0) Barnesville

Post by Thereddragin »

EasternDspy wrote:Barnesville is overrated in my book. Meadowbrook is way down from last year. Stack the box and shutdown the stud RB and you have a shot.

I don't know that Barnesville is overrated, but I agree with the rest....

Stan_Marsh
JV Team

Post by Stan_Marsh »

Thereddragin wrote:
EasternDspy wrote:Barnesville is overrated in my book. Meadowbrook is way down from last year. Stack the box and shutdown the stud RB and you have a shot.

I don't know that Barnesville is overrated, but I agree with the rest....
I'm not sure if Barnesville is overrated, but I do get the feeling that possibly, when the seasons over the win over Meadowbrook might not look as impressive as it does right now....so in that sense some of us (myself included) might be putting too much stock in to that game and what it means for Barnesville.

Stan_Marsh
JV Team

Post by Stan_Marsh »

Thereddragin wrote:Trail held Ridgewood too 21 pts, zero in the second half... gave up 225 or so yards... my thought is the 'woods offense is pretty solid... no way the Rocks put up 40+
^^^this

Jason Vorhees
S

Post by Jason Vorhees »

Barnesville truest test will be in week 10 against Union Local. I genuinely believe that Barnesville can go 10-0 and could make some noise in this region. Burkhart can throw the ball; however, their running game, with Bunfill, is such a strong aspect of their offense. Don't be surprised if Barnesville has two 1,000 yard rushers this season.

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

How much better can Barnesville be from last season? I know as Fort fan the Cadets play a soft schedule but so does Barnesville. People forget this same Shamrock team got beat 35-14 by Monroe last season. I would love to play Barnesville this year I think it be a great game.

Froggy801
Waterboy

Post by Froggy801 »

Barnseville is a good team gonna be a very physical game. There will be some personal fouls I'm sure. Trails defense is one of the better defenses trail has had for a while I think bunfill will have 150 at most. I think trails defense will be what wins them the game. Buckeye trail 27 Barnseville 20

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

Let's go Trail.

Thereddragin
Riding the Bench

Post by Thereddragin »

Froggy801 wrote:Barnseville is a good team gonna be a very physical game. There will be some personal fouls I'm sure. Trails defense is one of the better defenses trail has had for a while I think bunfill will have 150 at most. I think trails defense will be what wins them the game. Buckeye trail 27 Barnseville 20
Certainly possible

Lindy
Riding the Bench

Post by Lindy »

East Spy are you going to the game? I think a lot of Fort Frye people are going.

Froggy801
Waterboy

Post by Froggy801 »

Lindy wrote:Barnesville beat a top team in Division 4 when they trounced Meadowbrook. They also beat a decent Newcomerstown team who beat Shenandoah and beat a Magnolia team loaded with athletic kids.

Buckeye Trail has lost to the only team they played and has allowed a 100 yard rusher every week. A freshman ran for 100 last week. Buckeye Trail will not be able to get a push on the line of scrimmage. Could be a long night.

Barnesville 42 Buckeye Trail 13
Last weeks game against frontier isn't a good comparison because the starting defense only played the 1st quarter

redskinwitness
Varsity

Post by redskinwitness »

Barnesville is good but to call meadowbrook a top d4 team is laughable. They made the playoffs for the first time ever last year, are off to a 1-2 start and are probably looking at a 6 win season. This will be a competitive game but the rocks will win

guernseycolt
Waterboy

Post by guernseycolt »

The best team in Guernsey County loses to Barnesville but magically Meadowbrooks little brother Buckeye Trail is going to come in and take care of business? Silly kiddos. Troy finally sees a real team and Austin finally isn't the fastest kid on the field. These facts here done bode well for the mighty warriors.

Prediction

Barnesville - Whatever they so choose
Buckeye Trail - 0

Troy - 14 carries -15 yards

Austin 20 carries 23 yards

Bunfill however many carries he gets, will be close to how many TDS he gets because yo warriors wont tackle him!

Stan_Marsh
JV Team

Post by Stan_Marsh »

So Ridgewood was a fake team? The best team in Guernsey county seems to have a pretty stout defense in surrendering 40 points to the almighty John Glenn

Froggy801
Waterboy

Post by Froggy801 »

guernseycolt wrote:The best team in Guernsey County loses to Barnesville but magically Meadowbrooks little brother Buckeye Trail is going to come in and take care of business? Silly kiddos. Troy finally sees a real team and Austin finally isn't the fastest kid on the field. These facts here done bode well for the mighty warriors.

Prediction

Buckeye Trail - 0

Bunfill however many carries he gets, will be close to how many TDS he gets because yo warriors wont tackle him!
Are you saying Ridgewood isn't a real team lol? Your definitely a meadowbrook fan. We will find out who the best team in Guernsey county is in week 5 when trail plays meadowbrook but anyways meadowbrook plays the weakest schedule ever all you play is division 6 and 7 schools and like 2 division 4 schools. Meadowbrook makes the playoffs one year and there magically the most amazing team ever, be lucky if you win 6 games this year

Froggy801
Waterboy

Post by Froggy801 »

Stan_Marsh wrote:So Ridgewood was a fake team? The best team in Guernsey county seems to have a pretty stout defense in surrendering 40 points to the almighty John Glenn
And a division 6 school runs all over them and gives up 56 points

Froggy801
Waterboy

Post by Froggy801 »

guernseycolt wrote:The best team in Guernsey County loses to Barnesville but magically Meadowbrooks little brother Buckeye Trail is going to come in and take care of business? Silly kiddos. Troy finally sees a real team and Austin finally isn't the fastest kid on the field. These facts here done bode well for the mighty warriors.

Prediction

Buckeye Trail - 0

I've watched all 3 of trails games and this is by far the best defense trail has had since 2007. And trails offense is better than what people think

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

Prediction

Buckeye Trail - 0

No way this will not be that bad.

Thereddragin
Riding the Bench

Post by Thereddragin »

Prediction

Buckeye Trail - 0

Obvious troll is obvious

Twogirls
Waterboy

Post by Twogirls »

Trail will play hard this is a huge game and can help put them back on the map. Trail hasn't played in a meaningful game since 2007, their kids will be ready.

CFB1
Riding the Bench

Post by CFB1 »

Ridgewood would stomp Meadowbrook by at least 4 scores.

Return to “Football”