Ironton 31 Fairland 0

PirateBB
Freshman Team

Re: Week 3 (0-2) Ironton @ (0-2) Fairland

Post by PirateBB »

fbnut wrote:
KY.BUCKEYE wrote:
Westfan wrote:I'm curious how many kids on Wheelersburg live in the Webster district? These kids are the age of those that started playing in Webster before politics scrapped their peewee program. Adam Cox said on the Ironton/Wheelersburg telecast that Dyer was from Webster.
Know the K is from SW,Minford and Oak Hill also benefit from Webster boys!!
I actually thought the young man moved to the area from out of state.
K played soccer and football when they had it at Webster. The big Madden boy from Minford that graduated was from Webster. Lots of talent went to different teams.

Better Find Bob
Waterboy

Post by Better Find Bob »

Tigers right the ship tonight and get that offense rolling.....

Ironton - 6
Fairland - 3

Valenth
SEOP

Post by Valenth »

Better Find Bob wrote:Tigers right the ship tonight and get that offense rolling.....

Ironton - 6
Fairland - 3
The Sarcasm from this post is leaking worse than the Exxon-Valdez up in Alaska in 1989........ :shock: :shock: :shock:

ohbuckeye2
SEOPS HO

Post by ohbuckeye2 »

Final

Ironton -- 31
Fairland - 0

Jolly P(irate)
SEOP

Post by Jolly P(irate) »

Way to go Tigers. Keep it rolling.

KY.BUCKEYE
Freshman Team

Post by KY.BUCKEYE »

PirateBB wrote:
fbnut wrote:
KY.BUCKEYE wrote: Know the K is from SW,Minford and Oak Hill also benefit from Webster boys!!
I actually thought the young man moved to the area from out of state.
K played soccer and football when they had it at Webster. The big Madden boy from Minford that graduated was from Webster. Lots of talent went to different teams.
How about tall boy from 0H(def.player of year distict I think) Dickess or Dickens?

G0 BuCKs
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Re: Ironton 31 Fairland 0

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

CONGRATULATIONS TO THE IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS FOR THEIR VICTORY. NOW HEAD INTO TANKS MEMORIAL STADIUM WITH A BIG WIN OVER THE ASHLAND TOMCATS.-------TO THE PLAYERS N COACHES- I DON'T KNOW HOW TO TELL YOU HOW TO RESPOND TO ALL THE NEGATIVITY ON HERE, EITHER STAY OFF HERE, OR MAKE IT BURN A FIRE IN YOUR BELLY TO PROVE PEOPLE WRONG IF YOU DO.STILL PLENTY OF US OUT HERE WHO LOVE OUR FIGHTING TIGERS.PROUD OF YOU GUYS.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
IBTT
All Conference

Post by IBTT »

This group is coming together. There have been some kids on this team who didn't make it out until late. Mostly for the reason of injury. Either way, come next week it looks as though this group will finally be as close to 100% as it has been in a couple of years. The line is starting to open up some holes and the defense was cracking some pads. It was fun to watch this group Friday night. Their confidence is slowly coming together, this is something that can make you or break you once the playoffs come around. This group is going to be alright and as I said early on, it is a very talented group of kids, once they have time to get things together and learn to play together they might surprise people.

Nice Kitty
Waterboy

Post by Nice Kitty »

Lol! IBTT just mentioned Ironton and the playoffs in the same post!

Abe Froman
S

Post by Abe Froman »

I still hope for a seed 1 versus seed 8 in Week 11 with Burg and Ironton.

Nothing like 6 wins in three years.

IBTT
All Conference

Post by IBTT »

Buramgerdin wrote:I already called that the town clown would predict an Ironton win vs burg in week 11.

Can't wait to hear about how the coaching is terrible, both oline and dlines suck, defensive backs are clueless, and basically everyone but his son is responsible for the clown show after ashland beats them.
Anyone talking about a kid like this should be banned and again I will ask that you be banned.

I have never said once that any kid on any team sucked or were terrible. I believe that there has been a lack of coaching in many areas this season due to injuries mostly. We have had numerous athletes who did not begin their season until a week before the first game all the way up to one of our kids will be back next week after having a surgery, not playing since last season. Kids need plenty of time to condition and get used to the athletes around them. One kid does not make a team and I for one have never said that. Ironton did make Burg look like a great team week one as not one position on the team played to their capability. Wheelersburg played lights out that night also. Hopefully Ironton does get another shot this season. I'm sure Ironton will show up. Ashland game first and we will see how far we come once we get to game 11, 12 or 13.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Nice Win Ironton.

Cpt. Obvious
JV Team

Post by Cpt. Obvious »

IBTT wrote:
Buramgerdin wrote:I already called that the town clown would predict an Ironton win vs burg in week 11.

Can't wait to hear about how the coaching is terrible, both oline and dlines suck, defensive backs are clueless, and basically everyone but his son is responsible for the clown show after ashland beats them.
Anyone talking about a kid like this should be banned and again I will ask that you be banned.

I have never said once that any kid on any team sucked or were terrible. I believe that there has been a lack of coaching in many areas this season due to injuries mostly. We have had numerous athletes who did not begin their season until a week before the first game all the way up to one of our kids will be back next week after having a surgery, not playing since last season. Kids need plenty of time to condition and get used to the athletes around them. One kid does not make a team and I for one have never said that. Ironton did make Burg look like a great team week one as not one position on the team played to their capability. Wheelersburg played lights out that night also. Hopefully Ironton does get another shot this season. I'm sure Ironton will show up. Ashland game first and we will see how far we come once we get to game 11, 12 or 13.
Lmao! Beat fairland and its playoff time Obviously! Burg made Burg look like a great team week 1, and 2 and 3, ironton can take credit for their win last night lol. Man your name should be changed to " the herps "... Just when you think your idiotic posts are gone... BOOM back again!! :lol:

Jolly P(irate)
SEOP

Post by Jolly P(irate) »

IBTT wrote:

Hahahah hahahahaha, you've got to be kidding me.

BurgGrad6
SE

Post by BurgGrad6 »

IBTT wrote:

Ibtt I was going to make fun of you. But you need no help making yourself look like an idiot.

BobSugar
Riding the Bench

Post by BobSugar »

IBTT wrote:

Oh boy. Here we go again. The start of the "we want a rematch" and "things will be different next time" talk. It's like the nerdy kid in town begging for another wedgie from the local bully. People never learn. SMH.

IBTT
All Conference

Post by IBTT »

Go Tigers!!!

Wheelersburg 38 Fairland 7
Ironton 31 Fairland 0

First couple games of the season anything can happen, remember Ohio State a Couple of years ago vs. Virginia Tech. Looks like to me that Ironton is righting their ship. By the end of the season, these Tigers won't be an easy out.

BurgGrad6
SE

Post by BurgGrad6 »

IBTT wrote:Go Tigers!!!

Ironton 31 Fairland 0

First couple games of the season anything can happen, remember Ohio State a Couple of years ago vs. Virginia Tech. Looks like to me that Ironton is righting their ship. By the end of the season, these Tigers won't be an easy out.
We all know your son plays, and you're proud of him... But come on man.. Ironton is in no way shape or form a good team. Honestly I'm surprised fairland didn't win this game.

bbn77
All Conference

Post by bbn77 »

Come on people, it's Fairland. 0-10 last year, probably not winning more than 2 games this year

ROLL PEAKE
Cpt. Obvious
JV Team

Post by Cpt. Obvious »

IBTT wrote:Go Tigers!!!

Ironton 31 Fairland 0

WOW now your comparing ironton to Ohio State :shock: :shock: do you live in wonderland? Is your girlfriend named Alice?? Do ya talk to an invisible cat?? At first I was just laughing at ya but now I'm seriously concerned. I believe that YOU believe all the BS that you spew. If that the case ya need some help buddy. All that aside let's put your impressive logic to the test... Russell beat ironton... Ashland beat Russell... Sooooo ironton will lose automatically right? Just using your own comparison program bro. :roll:

Return to “Football”