Rock Hill 33 Oak Hill 14

Stone Cold
JV Team

Re: Week 3 (0-2) Oak Hill @ (2-0) Rock Hill

Post by Stone Cold »

Rock Hill 32-14

And that's the bottom line, b/c Stone Cold said so....
Native Blood
JV Team

Post by Native Blood »

Gotta go with the REDMEN in this one!

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body;
but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming:
"WOW...WHAT A RIDE!!!"
REDMEN95
JV Team

Re: WK3 Oak Hill @ Rock Hill

Post by REDMEN95 »

Winchell wrote:I would like to offer a hearty"screw you" to all those calling for Todd's job before last year. Don't act like supporters now. People like to think they know football. In reality, unless you've held a head coaching position, you are speculating. Good luck Redmen and Coach Knipp.
1 good year out the last 10 doesn't mean your a quality coach...lol

Gonzo
Waterboy

Post by Gonzo »

REDMEN95 wrote:
Winchell wrote:I would like to offer a hearty"screw you" to all those calling for Todd's job before last year. Don't act like supporters now. People like to think they know football. In reality, unless you've held a head coaching position, you are speculating. Good luck Redmen and Coach Knipp.
No kidding, they haven't even played anyone yet shut down the run and there done. How many times have they thrown the ball this year?

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

good luck to the tribe.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
NewEra
All Conference
Location: Hickory, Indiana - I know everything there is to know about the greatest game ever invented.

Post by NewEra »

Gonzo wrote:
REDMEN95 wrote:
No kidding, they haven't even played anyone yet shut down the run and there done. How many times have they thrown the ball this year?

I felt the QB showed a efficient arm vs. Minford. I would say they can throw when need be, but might not be often with backs like big #34 and company, but the QB definitely had a solid arm.

Gonzo
Waterboy

Post by Gonzo »

NewEra wrote:
Gonzo wrote:
REDMEN95 wrote: 1 good year out the last 10 doesn't mean your a quality coach...lol

I felt the QB showed a efficient arm vs. Minford. I would say they can throw when need be, but might not be often with backs like big #34 and company, but the QB definitely had a solid arm.
Solid arm? 15 yrd pass and a interception which should have been 2 picks. Might have a arm if not throwing over 20 yards after 20 looks likes a dead duck in the air.

gametime
SE

Post by gametime »

Threw 3 passes each in 2 games and QB has no arm , minford or northwest couldnt stop the run, why stop what's working,

You can't handle the truth
ohbuckeye2
SEOPS HO

Post by ohbuckeye2 »

Good luck Rock Hill...

Gonzo
Waterboy

Post by Gonzo »

gametime wrote:Threw 3 passes each in 2 games and QB has no arm , minford or northwest couldnt stop the run, why stop what's working,
You must be blind! What are you going to do when they stop the run? We have played terrible defenses. They stack the box there goes run game.

Gonzo
Waterboy

Post by Gonzo »

gametime wrote:Threw 3 passes each in 2 games and QB has no arm , minford or northwest couldnt stop the run, why stop what's working,
You will be eating crow, when they play a defense and they have to throw the ball.

gametime
SE

Post by gametime »

Gonzo wrote:
You will be eating crow, when they play a defense and they have to throw the ball.
You must be from RH and u want to put down the players and team , last year he threw just fine, only 2 interception and threw 8 to 10 times a game.has a freshman, I don't play anymore but I do know if a coach calls for running the ball you run the ball

gametime
SE

Post by gametime »

And Gonzo you and your friends are why RH struggled for 10 yrs , won 2 games and people need to find something to complain about

gametime
SE

Post by gametime »

Gonzo wrote:
You must be blind! What are you going to do when they stop the run? We have played terrible defenses. They stack the box there goes run game.
D only given up 20 points
Offence scored 81 points

Gonzo
Waterboy

Post by Gonzo »

gametime wrote:
Gonzo wrote:
Offence scored 81 points
Haha for your information I did not go to RH. If you did play, I don't see how you had the grades to play, with the grammar and spelling in this post. No the problem with RH is the good old boy system. That's the problem! Always has been the problem!

sanfran7519
Waterboy

Post by sanfran7519 »

:lol:
Gonzo wrote::x
:lol: :lol: they haven't played anyone . Who has Coal Grove played Gonzo a team that lost 26 Sr last year. :lol: :lol: :lol:

sanfran7519
Waterboy

Post by sanfran7519 »

Hey Gonzo heard the same crap last year. Grove this and Grove that . Wait where was the grove at last year in week 11. No one will know till everyone plays a few teams

gametime
SE

Post by gametime »

Gonzo wrote:
gametime wrote:
Gonzo wrote: You must be blind! What are you going to do when they stop the run? We have played terrible defenses. They stack the box there goes run game.
Offence scored 81 points
Haha for your information I did not go to RH. If you did play, I don't see how you had the grades to play, with the grammar and spelling in this post. No the problem with RH is the good old boy system. That's the problem! Always has been the problem!
Back up !!!!!!

Gonzo
Waterboy

Post by Gonzo »

:lol: :lol: :lol: I am not from Coal Grove!!!! Haha
gametime wrote:
Gonzo wrote:
gametime wrote:
Offence scored 81 points
Back up !!!!!!

Gonzo
Waterboy

Post by Gonzo »

sanfran7519 wrote:Hey Gonzo heard the same crap last year. Grove this and Grove that . Wait where was the grove at last year in week 11. No one will know till everyone plays a few teams
I must of missed something. Not a Grove fan, neutral have no team. Go around watching all teams. Just saying what I see. Your right no one has played anyone to see how strong they stand. Some people just get all up in there feelings when someone says something that they don't like. More than likely reason being is there part of the good Ol boy system. Me personally I could careless who wins. All I do here is voice opinions, if that offends people maybe they should stick to the Tribune.

Return to “Football”