October 13, 2023 Alexander 7 - 48 Warren

Bucknuts88
Riding the Bench

Re: Alexander - Warren

Post by Bucknuts88 »

Warren football threads on SEOPS have become a joke. Between Carr's daddy complaining about PT, and OldSkoolWarrior bashing the coach every week, I don't know how much more I can take 😬😅😴

Anyway I'm glad we're going 4-6, 5-5 on average now compared to 0-10, 2-8 when I played. 😆

I have really enjoyed watching these kids play this year. I applaud all of these boys for sticking it out through this mess. You really do make warrior nation proud. Keep working hard, you have a chance to build something special.

beg003
All Conference

Post by beg003 »

Bucknuts88 wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 7:57 pm Warren football threads on SEOPS have become a joke. Between Carr's daddy complaining about PT, and OldSkoolWarrior bashing the coach every week, I don't know how much more I can take 😬😅😴

Anyway I'm glad we're going 4-6, 5-5 on average now compared to 0-10, 2-8 when I played. 😆

I have really enjoyed watching these kids play this year. I applaud all of these boys for sticking it out through this mess. You really do make warrior nation proud. Keep working hard, you have a chance to build something special.
You and me both man. Every thread is the same story. Oldskool did have a really good post earlier today, I’ll give credit where it’s due. The good thing is, the players couldn’t care less what is said on here. You’re right, we bring back 100% of our offensive production and add a very talented eight grade class with 14-15 kids in it, plus get Hilverding back after his injury. Thank you for actually being a good poster. It’s refreshing.

Feedme#2WarrenFB
Freshman Team

Post by Feedme#2WarrenFB »

Bucknuts88 wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 7:57 pm Warren football threads on SEOPS have become a joke. Between Carr's daddy complaining about PT, and OldSkoolWarrior bashing the coach every week, I don't know how much more I can take 😬😅😴

😂😂😂😂 you would be too and regardless if its my son or someone else’s my opinion would be the same !! Believe he gets plenty of PT but he could help on offense also with his explosiveness and maybe helped in the win column! Again not saying he should START ! It’s no fun watching them loose close ones when there not using all there weapons!!

Feedme#2WarrenFB
Freshman Team

Thank you for trying to make it more then need be !! Lol not one time I complained about his playing time !! If you’d like I’m at every game and you or anyone on here’s more welcome to come talk about this I’m not hard to find 😂

Bucknuts88
Riding the Bench

Post by Bucknuts88 »

Feedme#2WarrenFB wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 8:12 pm

😂😂😂😂 you would be too and regardless if its my son or someone else’s my opinion would be the same !! Believe he gets plenty of PT but he could help on offense also with his explosiveness and maybe helped in the win column! Again not saying he should START ! It’s no fun watching them loose close ones when there not using all there weapons!!

I understand where you're coming from man. Just tell him to stay patient. He is just a sophomore. He will have his time to shine. All you can do is push him to get bigger and stronger, get him in the summer camp tour, get his exposure, and when he does get his time, he shines even brighter. He's going to be a stud, I have no doubt. Just keep him motivated, and keep his attitude in the right place!

I'd love to see him at about 6'0 200 lbs running sub 11.00 100 meter. No one around will be able to touch him

Feedme#2WarrenFB
Freshman Team

OldskoolWarrior wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 11:39 am Carr is a good RB. Great? Not yet. But will be with time. If Warren returns most of their players next year they could go 8-2 or better. They’ll have to replace three linemen, which is always a challenge.
Wasn’t saying he the best or he is great just was simply saying he should be rotating in because I feel he could’ve helped them out ! Wasn’t bashing Fairbanks at all he is a great kid and does work hard ! I’m proud of Carr because he has not once complained at all about not running the ball matter of fact he has took it like a pro and hasn’t said one word about it and to be honest I feel bad for saying anything about it because now I worry he will be treated differently by his coaches…hopefully it doesn’t happen !

beg003
All Conference

Post by beg003 »

Feedme#2WarrenFB wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 8:30 pm
OldskoolWarrior wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 11:39 am Carr is a good RB. Great? Not yet. But will be with time. If Warren returns most of their players next year they could go 8-2 or better. They’ll have to replace three linemen, which is always a challenge.
Wasn’t saying he the best or he is great just was simply saying he should be rotating in because I feel he could’ve helped them out ! Wasn’t bashing Fairbanks at all he is a great kid and does work hard ! I’m proud of Carr because he has not once complained at all about not running the ball matter of fact he has took it like a pro and hasn’t said one word about it and to be honest I feel bad for saying anything about it because now I worry he will be treated differently by his coaches…hopefully it doesn’t happen !
The fact he’s handled it like he has says everything that needs to be said. It’s hard to teach mental toughness and he’s shown he has some. His ability will speak for itself; that way no one else has to.

Feedme#2WarrenFB
Freshman Team

Bucknuts88 wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 8:24 pm
Feedme#2WarrenFB wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 8:12 pm

I understand where you're coming from man. Just tell him to stay patient. He is just a sophomore. He will have his time to shine. All you can do is push him to get bigger and stronger, get him in the summer camp tour, get his exposure, and when he does get his time, he shines even brighter. He's going to be a stud, I have no doubt. Just keep him motivated, and keep his attitude in the right place!

I'd love to see him at about 6'0 200 lbs running sub 11.00 100 meter. No one around will be able to touch him
That our goal by his senior year but this winter We’re shooting for 190lbs by track season and run 11.5 100m ! Come in his Junior year running a 4.4 40 !

Bucknuts88
Riding the Bench

Post by Bucknuts88 »

Anyone have updates? My boys had a baseball tournament so I'm missing this one

Fanatic
Varsity

Post by Fanatic »

Warren up 41-7 almost halftime.

enigmaax
All State

Post by enigmaax »

Carr with 2 INT return TDs & TD rush
Sealey TD passes to Pepper & Cressey
Fairbanks TD rush

enigmaax
All State

Post by enigmaax »

48-7 final

mattash
Site Admin

Re: October 13, 2023 Alexander 7 - 48 Warren

Post by mattash »

October 13, 2023 Alexander 7 - 48 Warren

"you miss 100% of the shots you don't take. Wayne Gretzky"

Michael Scott
Feedme#2WarrenFB
Freshman Team

enigmaax wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 8:25 pm Carr with 2 INT return TDs & TD rush
Fairbanks TD rush
There were some big hits on defense tonight also !!

enigmaax
All State

Post by enigmaax »

Feedme#2WarrenFB wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 12:50 am
Fairbanks TD rush
#3 for Alex had a nice game but is probably happy he won’t have to jump for any more passes while Carr closes on him.

This was the first time a Warren player has ever had 2 defensive TDs in the same game (and they happened less than 8 minutes apart in the 1st quarter). Nobody fed him; he just went and killed his own dinner. Lol

Feedme#2WarrenFB
Freshman Team

enigmaax wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 1:03 am
Fairbanks TD rush
#3 for Alex had a nice game but is probably happy he won’t have to jump for any more passes while Carr closes on him.

This was the first time a Warren player has ever had 2 defensive TDs in the same game (and they happened less than 8 minutes apart in the 1st quarter). Nobody fed him; he just went and killed his own dinner. Lol
You got that right!!🙏🙏🙏🙏

Bucknuts88
Riding the Bench

Post by Bucknuts88 »

Fairbanks TD rush

Congrats to that young man. Bright future ahead of him!

Feedme#2WarrenFB
Freshman Team

Bucknuts88 wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 8:39 am

Congrats to that young man. Bright future ahead of him!
Thank you ! He puts the work in and there’s a lot more improvement to be made and he will put the work in in the offseason!

Return to “Football”