October 13, 2023 Gallia Academy 17 - 27 Ironton

Tri_State790
Varsity

Re: (7-1) Gallia Academy - (7-1) Ironton

Post by Tri_State790 »

RRX.2020 wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2023 9:05 am This site is a joke. jealous people on here talking about recruiting at Ironton. ever ask the question why do kids want to transfer to Ironton to play Football? No because you are so jealous your teams don't want to put the work into it the Kids and /coaches put in at Ironton do. Winning and opportunities are why kids want to play at Ironton. I'm glad Wheelersburg won a state championship I would support any team from around here that went to the state. but half the guys on this site never played the game and cant stand the fact that people support the kids and coaches of Ironton. I don't live in Ironton but when I want to see a good game I watch them. going to Marshall was an awesome game. people on here loved the fact Ironton lost the game. but how many of your schools would even consider playing a Division ! team? None. so keep crying and complaining about the Ironton coaches not willing the state championship. but has you school even been to a state playoff? only Ironton and Wheelersburg have gone so the rest of you have no right to complain about either of those schools. talk your schoolboards into hiring quality coaches.
Thing that irks me is you can come on here and HURL any accusation of wrongdoing at Ironton without evidence, and the mods allow it. But if anybody says anything about anywhere else you're banned.

Tri_State790
Varsity

Post by Tri_State790 »

superblue wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2023 11:56 am
loganlocos wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2023 11:52 am When is the last time Gallia Academy beat Ironton?

Just an honest question. Lot's of passion on both sides.
When is the last time Burg or Gallia or coal Grove or Fairland or portsmouth west won and made it past their region? How many times have they done it in the last 10 years?

Lmao few and far between. Always been this way. Fans of other programs envy Ironton. IRONTON is the only seo brand who can consistently get beyond the region to represent them because they are all bum programs lmao

Truth hurts.

And when they play Ironton it's the only time the region really cares about seeing one of their games.

Same deal. Bum programs. Truth hurts.

Tri_State790
Varsity

Post by Tri_State790 »

Rest of seo knows Ironton is Mecca.

Tri_State790
Varsity

Post by Tri_State790 »

And ask for this game.

GA can't out speed, out muscle, out scheme, out skill or overpower Ironton. They look like they belong for a series. Maybe. Then it's over.

Ironton 42
GA 13

And the same goes for Burg, portsmouth west, anybody in the ovc or soc. Easy money.

Tri_State790
Varsity

Post by Tri_State790 »

Tri_State790 wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2023 2:26 pm And ask for this game.

GA can't out speed, out muscle, out scheme, out skill or overpower Ironton. They look like they belong for a series. Maybe. Then it's over.

Ironton 42
GA 13

And the same goes for Burg, portsmouth west, anybody in the ovc or soc. Easy money.
And the improvements Ironton needs to make is for beyond seo. Because Ironton can be still shy of their potential and dominate seo because the rest of seo is garbage. Lmao

Matter of fact. Ironton has better completion right up 64 in wv. The Midland game was the best comp all season because SEO is garbage. Lmao 🤣

Thegreenwave
Riding the Bench

Post by Thegreenwave »

Ironton 42
GA 13

They said the same thing last year you won the 1st qrt. and got manhandled the last three. If it wasn't for some very questionable penalties you would have lost that game.

paulwheeler
Riding the Bench

Post by paulwheeler »

Tri_State790 wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2023 2:15 pm
RRX.2020 wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2023 9:05 am This site is a joke. jealous people on here talking about recruiting at Ironton. ever ask the question why do kids want to transfer to Ironton to play Football? No because you are so jealous your teams don't want to put the work into it the Kids and /coaches put in at Ironton do. Winning and opportunities are why kids want to play at Ironton. I'm glad Wheelersburg won a state championship I would support any team from around here that went to the state. but half the guys on this site never played the game and cant stand the fact that people support the kids and coaches of Ironton. I don't live in Ironton but when I want to see a good game I watch them. going to Marshall was an awesome game. people on here loved the fact Ironton lost the game. but how many of your schools would even consider playing a Division ! team? None. so keep crying and complaining about the Ironton coaches not willing the state championship. but has you school even been to a state playoff? only Ironton and Wheelersburg have gone so the rest of you have no right to complain about either of those schools. talk your schoolboards into hiring quality coaches.
Thing that irks me is you can come on here and HURL any accusation of wrongdoing at Ironton without evidence, and the mods allow it. But if anybody says anything about anywhere else you're banned.
I have to agree 100%. Only thing I would say these comments or subject are removed because the coaches contact the administrator. So in other words they are on this site instead of trying to get their teams ready to play football.

superblue
All Conference

Post by superblue »

Tri_State790 wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2023 2:31 pm

Ironton 42
GA 13

And the improvements Ironton needs to make is for beyond seo. Because Ironton can be still shy of their potential and dominate seo because the rest of seo is garbage. Lmao

Matter of fact. Ironton has better completion right up 64 in wv. The Midland game was the best comp all season because SEO is garbage. Lmao 🤣
Typical response from all you irnton fans. Maybe you should stop playing all the schools in SEO. The ovc leaders should take a vote and get rid of you in ALL sports. We would be doing you a favor and be better off....

superblue
All Conference

Post by superblue »

Since 1980 when Ohio went to 5 divisions, how many state titles has Ironton won in football and many time have they lost in the state final ...

HamPorter
All Conference

Post by HamPorter »

superblue wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2023 3:45 pm Since 1980 when Ohio went to 5 divisions, how many state titles has Ironton won in football and many time have they lost in the state final ...
Way more than Gallia

Bird Dog
All Conference

Post by Bird Dog »

HamPorter wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2023 4:08 pm
superblue wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2023 3:45 pm Since 1980 when Ohio went to 5 divisions, how many state titles has Ironton won in football and many time have they lost in the state final ...
Way more than Gallia
Absolutely but like 1 and 8

superblue
All Conference

Post by superblue »

Bird Dog wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2023 4:10 pm
Way more than Gallia
Gallia will never win a state title, never said they would. You are looking at the facts that state Ironton has won "1" state title in 43 years... that doesn't sound to impressive to me...

Bird Dog
All Conference

Post by Bird Dog »

superblue wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2023 4:23 pm

Way more than Gallia
Gallia will never win a state title, never said they would. You are looking at the facts that state Ironton has won "1" state title in 43 years... that doesn't sound to impressive to me...
Don't have a dog in the fight, but I would be happy if we had 1 state title and played for one on average every 4 to 5 years.

Super trooper
All State

Post by Super trooper »

I’d bet it’s more fun being a Gallia fan than an ironton fan

GalliaGrad78
SEOP

Post by GalliaGrad78 »

Speaking only for myself, I really don't care much about Ironton, one way or another. If we play them, fine. If not, fine. The chest thumping is a little old though, I must say.

BlizzardMan
S

Post by BlizzardMan »

Tri_State790 wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2023 10:56 am
BlizzardMan wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 9:13 pm
XandOs wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 2:53 pm

We’ve got that 3 state finals in last 4 years. It’s funny how fans from other schools love to attack Pendelton. What he’s done in 5 years hasn’t been replicated in SEO.

Our society hates winners and makes fun of losers.
And yet, they have gotten taken to the woodshed all 3 times. At least the Pirates could win it when they got there. Yes, the program is great, but honestly over 50% of the coaches in the area could do what he does at Ironton with the kids they get to come in. He doesn't make D1 athletes. D1 athletes are D1 athletes. He may provide an avenue, but those kids are D1 athletes before Pendleton gets them. Pendleton is probably a good coach, but he hasn't proven he can coach a team to a state title, when coaching is needed the most. Come back when he does.
As for Friday, Ironton should beat Gallia Academy shouldn't they? So what if they do? The Devils should play balls to the walls. They got nothing to lose. Good luck!
Wheelersburg has made it out of their region 3 times in TWO AND A HALF DECADES. That's 3 times in about 25 years.

Only 3.

And present day, Burg can't beat any ranked teams in their region. I'll take Irontons program over any other in that region. They are making the rest look lazy and outdated.
But they have a State Championship in that time. Got it done. Ironton can't get over the hump. That must sting.

BlizzardMan
S

Post by BlizzardMan »

Tri_State790 wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2023 10:56 am
BlizzardMan wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 9:13 pm
XandOs wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 2:53 pm

We’ve got that 3 state finals in last 4 years. It’s funny how fans from other schools love to attack Pendelton. What he’s done in 5 years hasn’t been replicated in SEO.

Our society hates winners and makes fun of losers.
And yet, they have gotten taken to the woodshed all 3 times. At least the Pirates could win it when they got there. Yes, the program is great, but honestly over 50% of the coaches in the area could do what he does at Ironton with the kids they get to come in. He doesn't make D1 athletes. D1 athletes are D1 athletes. He may provide an avenue, but those kids are D1 athletes before Pendleton gets them. Pendleton is probably a good coach, but he hasn't proven he can coach a team to a state title, when coaching is needed the most. Come back when he does.
As for Friday, Ironton should beat Gallia Academy shouldn't they? So what if they do? The Devils should play balls to the walls. They got nothing to lose. Good luck!
Wheelersburg has made it out of their region 3 times in TWO AND A HALF DECADES. That's 3 times in about 25 years.

Only 3.

And present day, Burg can't beat any ranked teams in their region. I'll take Irontons program over any other in that region. They are making the rest look lazy and outdated.
Hey remind me, who knocked Ironton's super team out of the playoffs a couple years ago? Hmmmmm.......
You Fartin Tiggers are so fun to troll.

BlizzardMan
S

Post by BlizzardMan »

Bird Dog wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2023 4:30 pm

Don't have a dog in the fight, but I would be happy if we had 1 state title and played for one on average every 4 to 5 years.

Oh I would be too, but wouldn't be such a d### about it. You act like that, you get reminded of when you fell short.

Tri_State790
Varsity

Post by Tri_State790 »

BlizzardMan wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2023 6:54 pm
Bird Dog wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2023 4:30 pm
How? 🤣 All the other seo programs fall short every single Friday night every season. Lmao

Oh I would be too, but wouldn't be such a d### about it. You act like that, you get reminded of when you fell short.

ohbuckeye2
SEOPS HO

Post by ohbuckeye2 »

Way more than Gallia
That would be “2” State Titles not “1”

Return to “Football”