MSL-Buckeye WK2: Circleville - Amanda, FU- Logan Elm, Teays Valley- Hamilton Township, Bloom-Carroll - Liberty Union

mattash
Site Admin

MSL-Buckeye WK2: Circleville - Amanda, FU- Logan Elm, Teays Valley- Hamilton Township, Bloom-Carroll - Liberty Union

Post by mattash »

Thoughts?

"you miss 100% of the shots you don't take. Wayne Gretzky"

Michael Scott
Zunardo
Freshman Team

Re: MSL-Buckeye WK2: Circleville - Amanda, FU- Logan Elm, Teays Valley- Hamilton Township, Bloom-Carroll - Liberty Union

Post by Zunardo »

Miserable time on The Dock's pick 'em for the previous week, 4-7 (all non-MSL). Nevertheless, here goes:

Amanda
Logan Elm
Hamilton Twp
Bloom Carroll

I believe the Rangers have played Teays Valley in a league as long as I can remember, at least since 1968 in the old Metro League. Lots of memories over the years, and I met and competed against some great TV athletes when I was in high school. Best of luck to the Vikings in 2024.

Ny92
Freshman Team

Re: MSL-Buckeye WK2: Circleville - Amanda, FU- Logan Elm, Teays Valley- Hamilton Township, Bloom-Carroll - Liberty Union

Post by Ny92 »

Amanda
Logan elm
Hammy
Bloom

Zunardo
Freshman Team

Post by Zunardo »

Finals:
Bloom Carroll 35 - Liberty Union 15
Circleville 14 - Amanda 3
Logan Elm 48 - Fairfield Union 21
Hamilton Twp 51 - Teays Valley 17

Some interesting outcomes. Are Liberty Union and Circleville ready to turn the corner by 2024?

Keep an eye on TV sophomore Jayden "Spike" Woods. He has almost 500 yards in the last two games, averaging nearly 10 yards per carry. Against the Rangers, he scored on the second play of the game on a jaw-dropping 75-yard run around the right end. He also added a pick 6, jumped the route nicely and ran 80 yards untouched. Should be fun to watch him keep getting better over the next two seasons.

Last game for us against Teays, at least for the near future. Seems like it was always a battle going up against our adjacent cousins on the other side of Lockbourne Air Force Base. Will miss that stadium. Nice facility, super sound system, professional-quality ads and videos on the scoreboard, and excellent concessions.

Return to “Football”