Vinton county Vikings 2023

Auntyjp
Waterboy

Re: Vinton county Vikings 2023

Post by Auntyjp »

MarauderMadness wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 10:20 am It’s getting pretty funny reading the comments of one of VCs coaches trying to defend his schools lack of success. Our coach gets on here and simply talks about how he has built some weight room monsters and how MarauderNation can expect big things. Then the jealous VC faithful tries to throw shade all over that. Must be jealous about us getting new turf and they still play in a pasture. Nonetheless.Meigs wins this league this year and for the foreseeable future by a lot.
LOL you say this every year 😂😂😂

VC Buck Killer
Waterboy

Post by VC Buck Killer »

Looking forward to a nice playoff run this season. Ol Carp has got these boys locked in. This is the year we take over the tvc. Everyone else is playing for second.

As for the wannabe from meigs, VC has the real D1. VC is building and creating the real monsters. You guys don’t want none of us. Most teams are flipping John Deere tires around. VC is flipping the John Deere tractor! Turf or not, VC is going to give y’all another running clock!

Albundy33
Freshman Team

Post by Albundy33 »

D1 love your enthusiasm for your team!
Would be taken better if you guys would actually of won a league title. In my opinion you guys and Athens are fighting for third. With all the smack talk still wish you all a health good season don’t want any excuses of why you lose on your new turf. Good luck to you this season and please win a couple non conference games so we can actually get some points from you.

*D1*
Freshman Team

Post by *D1* »

Albundy33 wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 7:08 am D1 love your enthusiasm for your team!
Would be taken better if you guys would actually of won a league title. In my opinion you guys and Athens are fighting for third. With all the smack talk still wish you all a health good season don’t want any excuses of why you lose on your new turf. Good luck to you this season and please win a couple non conference games so we can actually get some points from you.
We’ll be fine. And good health to your team as well. I’m hoping you don’t suffer any busted ankles on that pasture field you play on. Don’t want any excuses.

I know, I was D1 fellas
Ground Buck
All Conference

Post by Ground Buck »

*D1* wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 10:50 am
Albundy33 wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 7:08 am D1 love your enthusiasm for your team!
We’ll be fine. And good health to your team as well. I’m hoping you don’t suffer any busted ankles on that pasture field you play on. Don’t want any excuses.
Ya’ll have fun fighting for second place now, ya hear. :mrgreen:

Disclaimer: This is all an opinion and I am therefore hoping we can still express opinions on this site without retort.
EvilPaladin
Waterboy

Post by EvilPaladin »

Been watching film lately. the TVC Ohio in general looks a little slow on film. Some may be building monsters in the weightroom but it dont look like anyone is teaching kids how to run.

Paladine
Waterboy

Post by Paladine »

EvilPaladin wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2023 12:39 pm Been watching film lately. the TVC Ohio in general looks a little slow on film. Some may be building monsters in the weightroom but it dont look like anyone is teaching kids how to run.
They all look slow on film compared to teams in NEO and east of I71. That’s why they don’t do well when they venture out of SEO.

Ironmen98
All State

Post by Ironmen98 »

Paladine wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2023 2:41 pm
EvilPaladin wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2023 12:39 pm Been watching film lately. the TVC Ohio in general looks a little slow on film. Some may be building monsters in the weightroom but it dont look like anyone is teaching kids how to run.
They all look slow on film compared to teams in NEO and east of I71. That’s why they don’t do well when they venture out of SEO.
Just like our northern boys are slow compared to the south 😂 looks like turtles vs cheetahs

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

looks like a couple imposters on here.

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
Dundas
SEOPS

Post by Dundas »

Vikings scrimmaged Coal Grove. Won the varsity portion 20-12. Definitely need to work on some things. On to Unioto.

VC Buck Killer
Waterboy

Post by VC Buck Killer »

Ground Buck wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2023 10:54 am
*D1* wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 10:50 am
Ya’ll have fun fighting for second place now, ya hear. :mrgreen:
Only team fighting for second is your buckeyes. We will be looking forward to giving y’all a beat down in buchtel. See ya in week 9 :mrgreen:

EvilPaladin
Waterboy

Post by EvilPaladin »

Lots of talk and little action. Typical VC crowing. Third place it is for the maroon and grey.

Dundas
SEOPS

Post by Dundas »

After watching the scrimmages, I think this team could be anywhere from 6 wins (bottom end) to a TVC title top end. Looking forward to a great matchup against Unioto in week 1. These games have been fun to watch the last few years and I expect this one to be another battle.

VC Buck Killer
Waterboy

Post by VC Buck Killer »

EvilPaladin wrote: Sat Aug 12, 2023 8:24 am Lots of talk and little action. Typical VC crowing. Third place it is for the maroon and grey.
The only maroon team playing for third is the wannabes from rock springs :mrgreen: They are gonna have to beat alexander to have a shot. I’m sure your marauders can take care of Athens, river valley and those sorry asz rockets

Tom Smyth
Waterboy

Post by Tom Smyth »

VC Buck Killer wrote: Sun Aug 13, 2023 6:50 pm
EvilPaladin wrote: Sat Aug 12, 2023 8:24 am Lots of talk and little action. Typical VC crowing. Third place it is for the maroon and grey.
The only maroon team playing for third is the wannabes from rock springs :mrgreen: They are gonna have to beat alexander to have a shot. I’m sure your marauders can take care of Athens, river valley and those sorry asz rockets
Someone posted that Meigs will be “the greatest TVC show on turf” this year.

Return to “Football”